Skin Care Talk banner

Success with glutathione?

124K views 259 replies 44 participants last post by  Beleza Carioca 
#1 ·
It’s time, I want to see in glutathione actually works for skin lightening. I hear so many people saying it does but no documented progress from anyone who is originally NC45 or darker getting good even honest results. Either their videos are super washed out or they were born lighter. I spent 2k on liposomal glutathione and other vitamins. Y’all know I am very specific about documenting so I’ll be very honest with what I’m using! So far my current tone is a result of caro white results and I used dodo for two weeks. I bought msm lotion and I was planning on using that then either dodo or G&g 2-4 times a week mainly because my birthday is coming up but after that I plan on using it only 1-2 times a day then hopefully if the glutathione is working I can stop creams and just use msm lotion.

okay so I’m going to mega dose around 6,000-10,000 mg of glutathione with 1,000-3,000 mg of vit c all liposomal

I will take a picture at the end of every two weeks with a detailed description of the products and vitamins I used/took during that time. My pictures will have no edits and I will try to do a variety of lightening situations.

Im doing this to find the straight forward documented truth I’ve been looking for no more bs let the lightening games begin...

See less See more
#4 ·
Okay here are my starting pictures in three different lighting situations all on iPhone 11 Pro Max (bathroom light off hallway light back camera, front camera, back camera flash bathroom light off)
Shoulder Skin Chest Neck Arm

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Skin Jaw Joint Mouth Human

Face Skin Neck Lip Shoulder

my legs are uneven and ugly atm they’re the darkest part of my body and my hands need some work lol
Human leg Skin Joint Leg Thigh

#6 ·
I don’t smoke I will not be drinking I have pH balanced water about 1-2 months supply I’ll only drink champagne on my birthday that’s about it I will go to the sauna and I will work out any extra tips and tricks to ensure the best possible honest results please leave them below!

#11 ·
It’️s time, I want to see in glutathione actually works for skin lightening. I hear so many people saying it does but no documented progress from anyone who is originally NC45 or darker getting good even honest results. Either their videos are super washed out or they were born lighter. I spent 2k on liposomal glutathione and other vitamins. Y’️all know I am very specific about documenting so I’️ll be very honest with what I’️m using! So far my current tone is a result of caro white results and I used dodo for two weeks. I bought msm lotion and I was planning on using that then either dodo or G&g 2-4 times a week mainly because my birthday is coming up but after that I plan on using it only 1-2 times a day then hopefully if the glutathione is working I can stop creams and just use msm lotion.

okay so I’️m going to mega dose around 6,000-10,000 mg of glutathione with 1,000-3,000 mg of vit c all liposomal

I will take a picture at the end of every two weeks with a detailed description of the products and vitamins I used/took during that time. My pictures will have no edits and I will try to do a variety of lightening situations.

Im doing this to find the straight forward documented truth I’️ve been looking for no more bs let the lightening games begin...
Whew chileee ... finally someone who’s about to document their journey while being on all these supplements . I’ve read almost every glutathione thread and so far I’m not convinced ��. I really wanna hop on the train so keep us updated sis , cause ain’t nobody got time to waste money , time and risk their health for no damn results tbh lol .

#13 ·
Whew chileee ... finally someone who’s about to document their journey while being on all these supplements . I’ve read almost every glutathione thread and so far I’m not convinced 🥴. I really wanna hop on the train so keep us updated sis , cause ain’t nobody got time to waste money , time and risk their health for no damn results tbh lol .
Lol that’s how I felt! So I decided to make this thread and take the risk and spend the money to find out if this really works! I won’t let you down!

#16 ·
Been researching a lot. I've heard that you can't use hydroquinone and gluthatione in conjunction other wise they cancel each other out and become ineffective. I'm not sure how true this is.

And if it is true I'm curious about what the length of time should be between using glutathione and hydroquinone to prevent overlap.

I am just here to even my skin tone and get rid of scars to get my whole body to match the lightest portions of my body. I want to start with creams and then later transition to maintenance with glutathione.

I also heard suppositories, IV, injections and nebulizer are more effective than oral consumption because a lot of the glutathione is destroyed my stomach acid and takes longer to reach the blood stream and have the desired effects.
Yes that’s all true! I don’t know how long the overlap period is either I had the same question because I want to do a maxi peel before I begin the gluta !

#24 ·
Awww @lightenme my darling . Missed you too.
Took a break after re darkening badly:(
Back now and slowly making progress.
XOXO
same thing happened to me sis you're not alone1 I had to spend almost 2 year recovering trying to get to where I am now! 2018 was the worst year of my life and 2019 was a year I had to spend healing myself from 2018, what darkened you?

#22 ·
what brand for glutathione are you using? and if i want to buy the oral pills glutathione you have a brand that would you suggest?
For the pills I’️m using the core brand!
Try applying 40% lactic peel for three days in row on your knees. Mix lightener with amlactin, cerave SA, or glycolic toner on your legs.

Your chest and face skin tone is beautiful and natural healthy looking.

Don't forget to skinbuild

#25 ·
Try applying 40% lactic peel for three days in row on your knees. Mix lightener with amlactin, cerave SA, or glycolic toner on your legs.

Your chest and face skin tone is beautiful and natural healthy looking.

Don't forget to skinbuild
thanks hun! I honestly just have been ignoring my knees/legs because is winter and I'm single so no ones looking at them lol

#26 ·
Nail Finger Hand Skin Joint
Skin Finger Hand Leg Foot

Wow the peeling has begun y’all!! My lower knuckles have peeled today still waiting for the upper knuckles! Hands and feet and neck are peeling! I applied la 90% peel to hands and knuckles and feet and maxi peel 3 in 3 layers for 3 days and I didn’t shower today is the 4th day so I finally get to shower (gross I know) this is the most even my knuckles have ever looked they’re the same color as my hands now!! Bleacher where?!? Haven’t started the supplements yet and I haven’t used any creams in like 2 weeks

#91 ·
View attachment 64615 View attachment 64613
Wow the peeling has begun y’️all!! My lower knuckles have peeled today still waiting for the upper knuckles! Hands and feet and neck are peeling! I applied la 90% peel to hands and knuckles and feet and maxi peel 3 in 3 layers for 3 days and I didn’️t shower today is the 4th day so I finally get to shower (gross I know) this is the most even my knuckles have ever looked they’️re the same color as my hands now!! Bleacher where?!? Haven’️t started the supplements yet and I haven’️t used any creams in like 2 weeks
You are a pro on this. Wish I knew you in real life. I got burned by 40% lactic on my neck and knees doing it 3 days in row... How did you stand 90% lactic on tp of maxipeel for 3 three days in row without showering. Daang you lucky

Need help with knees, knuckles, neck, stomach, back, shoulders, upper cheeks

#31 ·
I was going through a terrible situation. I could barely look after myself. My skin was ashy AF and I still went out like that as was the least of my problems at the time . Same with hair:(
Grateful for today . Gradually getting there.

Your Hands are looking super yummy. Bleaching where???????:) and glad to know you are healing hun.

I would love to try maxi peel 3 but I think it’s unavailable in the uk

#35 ·
*UPDATE* I took my first dose of gluta only 3,000mg and 6,000mg of vit c along with my other vitamins I did use clear essence of my face though which has HQ but that’s because I’m waiting for my obagi to come tomorrow it is a natural lightening formula with no HQ I forgot the ingredients but I’ll look it up and post them. The reason I used clear essence is because I noticed that the ikb gel and lemonvate serum and gel are filled with so many Parabens which age you like hell not only to they make you more susceptible to sun damage but the also degrade your collagen and hyluronic acid content in your skin thus aging you faster! Forget that no amount of lightening is worth aging for I rebuke it in the name of god lol check your creams y’all be careful what you put on your face! Anyway I’m sure It won’t affect my results too much as it’s just one day also I’ve used 500mg of gluta while using clear essence fade cream and still got a nice glow but not much lightening. Anyway This is my starting shade. I have to be very transparent with this journey so I must let you know my birthday is coming up in January and I need to glow hunny so I’m using dodo as well until after my birthday where I will be going to the Bahamas with my SD he’s hot though y’all any tips to help me not tan on the trip but still have fun will be appreciated we’re going to Atlantis so I will be in water, any water proof sunscreens with no white cast will be appreciated. After the trip I will only use dodo at night then move to every other night then to like three times a week only at night then twice a week only at night then once a week only at night then to a different mild natural brightening lotion depending on how well the gluta work/how confident I am in it. This journey will be a long one that requires much patience probably a year or two before I reach my goal so don’t expect whiteness in two weeks from this thread lol

Skin Chin Shoulder Neck Chest

#39 ·
*UPDATE* I took my first dose of gluta only 3,000mg and 6,000mg of vit c along with my other vitamins I did use clear essence of my face though which has HQ but that’️s because I’️m waiting for my obagi to come tomorrow it is a natural lightening formula with no HQ I forgot the ingredients but I’️ll look it up and post them. The reason I used clear essence is because I noticed that the ikb gel and lemonvate serum and gel are filled with so many Parabens which age you like hell not only to they make you more susceptible to sun damage but the also degrade your collagen and hyluronic acid content in your skin thus aging you faster! Forget that no amount of lightening is worth aging for I rebuke it in the name of god lol check your creams y’️all be careful what you put on your face! Anyway I’️m sure It won’️t affect my results too much as it’️s just one day also I’️ve used 500mg of gluta while using clear essence fade cream and still got a nice glow but not much lightening. Anyway This is my starting shade. I have to be very transparent with this journey so I must let you know my birthday is coming up in January and I need to glow hunny so I’️m using dodo as well until after my birthday where I will be going to the Bahamas with my SD he’️s hot though y’️all any tips to help me not tan on the trip but still have fun will be appreciated we’️re going to Atlantis so I will be in water, any water proof sunscreens with no white cast will be appreciated. After the trip I will only use dodo at night then move to every other night then to like three times a week only at night then twice a week only at night then once a week only at night then to a different mild natural brightening lotion depending on how well the gluta work/how confident I am in it. This journey will be a long one that requires much patience probably a year or two before I reach my goal so don’️t expect whiteness in two weeks from this thread lol

View attachment 64657 View attachment 64659
Wait .. 6000mg ( vitamin ) & 3000mg gluta daily + other supplements ? How did u space it throughout the day ? Can u make a post about what u take from am to pm ?
Ur skin looking bomb ... so excited for you ☺

#51 ·
Following!

I'll also be going through a similar route. View attachment 64691 My routine will be:

Liposomal Glutathione - 4000 mg

Liposomal Vitamin C -5600mg

OptiMSM - 10,000mg

I may do an IV drip once a month.
I don't smoke either and I will do my best not to drink.

Starting shade:
NARS dark1 trinidad
nice! Are you Kenyan? Are you going to use any creams while on the glutathione or just gluta alone? What’s you're goal shade? Right now I’m NARS medium 6 Aruba my goal is Nars medium 4 Barcelona for now I would stop at medium 2-2.5 Santa Fe or Sahel
I live in Minnesota so I can’t do high doses of IV because they don’t offer it here but I would do the highest amount every now and then if I can ! Welcome to the glutathione train lol

#52 ·
Don’t waste your money taking more than 2000 mg of vitc. Even tho it’s liposomal you will pee the rest out. I been doing a similar regimen , consistency is the key not over mega dosing. Also be careful taking too much MSM. It made my nails brittle & my skin toooooo soft. I did rectal l gluta & nebulized I just switched to s acetyl. My knuckles have vanished my palms r so pale & I don’t use topicals .

#53 ·
yassss I need pale palms how many mg of vit c do you take? I bought msm flakes but what are they for again? How much should I take? I’m also taking Nac to help with delivery of gluta. Do you mind posting some before and after a of your hands? I need inspiration lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.