hands and arms dont match face, please help - Page 3

Thread: hands and arms dont match face, please help

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    @2ksparevc
    P You did so many things wrong. First you don't have a regimen. You overly use HQ with combination of RA probably at the wrong time or in a wrong way. Skin building and sunblock are more important than lightening your skin. Right now you are getting advice from many people at once and it will probably get worse because you are overzealous. If you interact with people who have reached their goal fast and darken back like lightenme you will not be in haste at all to reach your goal. Look at lightening as a long term goal so take your time to get there.
    Yeah lol Ive realised now. I followed this guide; https://www.swayal.com/info/how-to-u...-33507664.html and didnt know about SCT, until it was too late. Even though im asking for alot of advice, im not using anything but shea butter and vitamin C for a couple of weeks, just want to get advice from others on where to go from here.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    My advice is you don't need any HQ products to get to your goal. Stop every lightening products use vitamin c serum and supplements use GA or LA lotion, LA and kojic glutathione soap sea salt soap all this only at night and not daily.
    The Vitamin c serum can be use in daytime with moisturiser. Maxipeel on joints and knuckle 3 times a week only at night. Make sure you are fully exfoliated before using natural lightener.
    @TRIUMPH this is the same thing what I told him , he just needs exfoliation

  4. #23
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,512
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ksparevc View Post
    Alright thanks @lightenme I was thinking that because since joining this site Ive learned I was supposed to exfoliate alot more before using creams. I have 60% LA and sea salt soap at home right now for exfoliation. Should I add a bit of the LA to a lotion and use that as a facial exfoliant?

    And I also just received IKB Gel + Clear Clinic Oil and was thinking of giving the pink FW or the HQ free body clearing FW another shot, now that I know alot more from SCT. Should I mix 3 and use that? Thanks alot
    No don’t use that strong of LA on your face all you need for facial exfoliating is RA (retinol) I recommend getting the prescription for that from your doctor say you have had acne and want to try RA. Or you can use cera ve SA face wash and just wash your face gently for 1 min and rinse. Then use clear essence fade cream and be very patient it will get your face to your goal. But if your face is damaged use cera ve hydrating face wash and Shea butter for a month then use the regimen above. For your body use the Dead Sea salt soap leave on for 5 mins then use kit in shower to get dead skin off then use a lightener like G&g then wait -5 mins and put on Shea butter only do this if your skin is not damaged! Use LA peel on knuckles and knees and elbows. You can also use carotien. The clinic clear will lighten you fast only use it on your body! And only use it 2-3 times a week until you reach your goal! Then maintain with g&g or carotien up your vit c intake to 2,000mg no need for the fw and all the other stuff and you must use a zinc oxide sunscreen!!!! Very important if you do not use sunscreen you will darken!!
    Last edited by lightenme; 12-20-2019 at 08:12 AM.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #24
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,512
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    My advice is you don't need any HQ products to get to your goal. Stop every lightening products use vitamin c serum and supplements use GA or LA lotion, LA and kojic glutathione soap sea salt soap all this only at night and not daily.
    The Vitamin c serum can be use in daytime with moisturiser. Maxipeel on joints and knuckle 3 times a week only at night. Make sure you are fully exfoliated before using natural lightener.
    Good advice ! Instead of maxi peel I would recommend LA peel on knuckles the HQ in maxi peel might darken his knuckles

  7. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @TRIUMPH this is the same thing what I told him , he just needs exfoliation
    yes he needs to take things slow to get good results.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

  8. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    Good advice ! Instead of maxi peel I would recommend LA peel on knuckles the HQ in maxi peel might darken his knuckles
    If he not using HQ anymore maxi-peel will be hard to maintain.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

  9. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    yes he needs to take things slow to get good results.
    @TRIUMPH you doing any challenges

  10. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    No don’t use that strong of LA on your face all you need for facial exfoliating is RA (retinol) I recommend getting the prescription for that from your doctor say you have had acne and want to try RA. Or you can use cera ve SA face wash and just wash your face gently for 1 min and rinse. Then use clear essence fade cream and be very patient it will get your face to your goal. But if your face is damaged use cera ve hydrating face wash and Shea butter for a month then use the regimen above. For your body use the Dead Sea salt soap leave on for 5 mins then use kit in shower to get dead skin off then use a lightener like G&g then wait -5 mins and put on Shea butter only do this if your skin is not damaged! Use LA peel on knuckles and knees and elbows. You can also use carotien. The clinic clear will lighten you fast only use it on your body! And only use it 2-3 times a week until you reach your goal! Then maintain with g&g or carotien up your vit c intake to 2,000mg no need for the fw and all the other stuff and you must use a zinc oxide sunscreen!!!! Very important if you do not use sunscreen you will darken!!
    okay thankyou, ill try something subtle for my face like this @lightenme , Do you think I should wait for my face to redarken first or start this face regieme now?

  11. #29
    and also @lightenme , for my body I think Im going to use HQ then switch to natural lightners. I've used soaps (FW, KA, KA + Glu, Carowhite) with exfoliating gloves on and off since april on my arms and hands but they are extrememly stubborn. I've also tried 3 LA 60 peels and maxipeel 3. (My body is really stubborn , I dont feel a thing no matter how long I leave these things for)

    I did also apply the caro + clearclinic mix to my arms but stopped. Right now Im using non-HQ FW body clearing + a few drops of LA, and sea salt soap. I'm finally seeing movement and am noticing red dots from the caro starting to appear (hard to see but 1st pic), which makes me think, if my arms peeled they'd be at my goal (or atleast, Id be able to lighten them to my face). I do have TCA 100 already coming in, in about 2-3 weeks and was thinking to try that at about 10-15% (after doing a patch test for 2 weeks around shoulder). I feel like that'd let me see how my arms really are before I make any other decisions. (got this idea from - https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...ND-GET-RESULTS)

    A few pics attached, I've been wearing longsleeves and jumpers all year lol. You can also see that my fingers have lightened some over the year but not my hands somehow, even tho I've focused on my hands and face the most.
    Attachment 64731Attachment 64733Attachment 64735Attachment 64737

  12. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @TRIUMPH you doing any challenges
    No I'm not doing any challenge I was expecting to find a challenge thread on SCT for winter but couldn't find any.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2019, 01:19 AM
  2. Can somebody help ? Want to match my hands arms
    By lillyjill in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-18-2016, 05:33 PM
  3. Hands hands hands!!!
    By sw33tness in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2015, 11:57 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2014, 01:10 AM
  5. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 09:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •