Skin Care Talk banner

hands and arms dont match face, please help

12K views 38 replies 6 participants last post by  TRIUMPH 
#1 ·
Really need help, used caro white and my face is alot lighter than my whole body. I usually where pants and longsleeves but my hands are like 7 shades darker than my face, looks like they belong to a different person. I've used Kojic acid soap, FW products (for over 6months), Carowhite products, LA peels, Hydrogen peroxide but nothing seems to work. My fingers have lightened a little but my knuckles and back of my palm are still really dark. I dont mind having hands that are darker than my face but I wont it to look as if Im still the same person lol (face is orangish yellow ish brown while my hands are pitch black). Any suggestions for a fix in a month before I have to go back to school again

#3 ·
@2ksparevc have u exfoliated before usin carolight? Some ppls skin do endure hq on hands and feet very very well.. but on some ppls skin those areas will be a disaster.. and yes depending on ur skin carolight can make u orange but after a while it will peel and turns into a yellow color..

its impossible to lighten ur hands in a month especially in ur current hand situation.. your only choice would be to let urself darken.. let ur face darken to that point where it would look okay compared to ur hands.. and meanwhile u fix ur hands.. they can be very hard the hands..

use 15% la lotion.. then layer a natural lightener over it mixed with maxiwhite serum.. also make sure to moisturize them alot.. also try usin kojie san againe.. that should help unovertime.. the same u do with ur feet.. hq is probabley darken ur hands instead of lighten it

#7 ·
okay thanks, and another question

my face is pale, washed out and kinda orangy when I want to be brown golden glowy. I feel like Im way paler than my goal but look way off,

I want to be normal darkish brownskin with golden glow, any suggestions on how to achieve this

#14 ·
@2ksparevc you are talking pictures in different light so I don't know which one is the real result.
I want you to post your current regimen.(this is important)
Are you AFRICA America or African I want to know if you are mix race.
Where are you located now UK, US or any country. It will be easier to get what you need when you know who to ask.
Do use foundation shades in NC AND NW for better understanding.

#16 ·
@2ksparevc you are talking pictures in different light so I don't know which one is the real result.
I want you to post your current regimen.(this is important)
Are you AFRICA America or African I want to know if you are mix race.
Where are you located now UK, US or any country. It will be easier to get what you need when you know who to ask.
Do use foundation shades in NC AND NW for better understanding.
@TRIUMPH thanks for replying, I really need help as u can see and I really want to reach my goals if possible.
Im fully nigerian and live in new zealand so i get my stuff online. Im male so I dont know anything about that makeup but my original tone is probably like Victor Oladipo the basketball player.

Above ^, The middle darker photo is indoors right before I started using FW (around april) and the right is me right now outside after caro white and maxipeel 3. From April I used FW pink Gel and Lotion for maybe 4-5 months and it worked a little but I looked grey and hadnt lightened that much. I stopped and darkened alot. Around November I used the regimine that messed my skin up; Caro white lotion + oil + soap + maxipeel for like 2-3 weeks, 2-3 a day.

Right now Im just using shea butter and vitamin c serum and 2 days ago started taking 1000mg of vit c, because apparently that makes you glow and I look like a ghost. I just received some maxi peel and Im thinking about using it to fix my messed up neck and mouth/eyes/forehead thats covered, that didnt peel. I have some photos thatll hopefully make sense

View attachment 64715 View attachment 64717 View attachment 64719 View attachment 64721 View attachment 64723

#18 ·
Alright thanks @lightenme I was thinking that because since joining this site Ive learned I was supposed to exfoliate alot more before using creams. I have 60% LA and sea salt soap at home right now for exfoliation. Should I add a bit of the LA to a lotion and use that as a facial exfoliant?

And I also just received IKB Gel + Clear Clinic Oil and was thinking of giving the pink FW or the HQ free body clearing FW another shot, now that I know alot more from SCT. Should I mix 3 and use that? Thanks alot

#19 ·
@2ksparevc
P You did so many things wrong. First you don't have a regimen. You overly use HQ with combination of RA probably at the wrong time or in a wrong way. Skin building and sunblock are more important than lightening your skin. Right now you are getting advice from many people at once and it will probably get worse because you are overzealous. If you interact with people who have reached their goal fast and darken back like lightenme you will not be in haste at all to reach your goal. Look at lightening as a long term goal so take your time to get there.

#21 ·
@2ksparevc
P You did so many things wrong. First you don't have a regimen. You overly use HQ with combination of RA probably at the wrong time or in a wrong way. Skin building and sunblock are more important than lightening your skin. Right now you are getting advice from many people at once and it will probably get worse because you are overzealous. If you interact with people who have reached their goal fast and darken back like lightenme you will not be in haste at all to reach your goal. Look at lightening as a long term goal so take your time to get there.
Yeah lol Ive realised now. I followed this guide; https://www.swayal.com/info/how-to-use-caro-white-and-get-result-skin-33507664.html and didnt know about SCT, until it was too late. Even though im asking for alot of advice, im not using anything but shea butter and vitamin C for a couple of weeks, just want to get advice from others on where to go from here.

#20 ·
My advice is you don't need any HQ products to get to your goal. Stop every lightening products use vitamin c serum and supplements use GA or LA lotion, LA and kojic glutathione soap sea salt soap all this only at night and not daily.
The Vitamin c serum can be use in daytime with moisturiser. Maxipeel on joints and knuckle 3 times a week only at night. Make sure you are fully exfoliated before using natural lightener.

#29 ·
and also @lightenme , for my body I think Im going to use HQ then switch to natural lightners. I've used soaps (FW, KA, KA + Glu, Carowhite) with exfoliating gloves on and off since april on my arms and hands but they are extrememly stubborn. I've also tried 3 LA 60 peels and maxipeel 3. (My body is really stubborn , I dont feel a thing no matter how long I leave these things for)

I did also apply the caro + clearclinic mix to my arms but stopped. Right now Im using non-HQ FW body clearing + a few drops of LA, and sea salt soap. I'm finally seeing movement and am noticing red dots from the caro starting to appear (hard to see but 1st pic), which makes me think, if my arms peeled they'd be at my goal (or atleast, Id be able to lighten them to my face). I do have TCA 100 already coming in, in about 2-3 weeks and was thinking to try that at about 10-15% (after doing a patch test for 2 weeks around shoulder). I feel like that'd let me see how my arms really are before I make any other decisions. (got this idea from - https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthread.php/36460-THE-BEST-WAY-TO-USE-CARO-LIGHT-AND-GET-RESULTS)

A few pics attached, I've been wearing longsleeves and jumpers all year lol. You can also see that my fingers have lightened some over the year but not my hands somehow, even tho I've focused on my hands and face the most.
View attachment 64731 View attachment 64733 View attachment 64735 View attachment 64737

#38 ·
@2ksparevc
Keep using your mild exfoliant, dead sea salt soap, moisturize, skin building and sunblock the healing process will take some time.
sorry for asking a million questions @TRIUMPH but I havent found an answer for this;

I havent used caro or any HQ on my face for almost 2 months now but im still alot lighter than before. Even though I've darkened a bit, my face is still stained orange. Do you know how I can get rid of this, it looks really unnatural and doesnt seem to be going as I darken. All im using now is shea butter and Ive started taking supplements. This is me today outside
View attachment 65139

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.