The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread - Page 10

Thread: The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread

Please help! My dark Spots wont Fade and my face is uneven.im using IKB gel and kojie san soap .
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Brownmom View Post
    Please help! My dark Spots wont Fade and my face is uneven.im using IKB gel and kojie san soap .
    Your skin tone is beautiful, for dark spots try glycolic toner, weekly lactic peels, or glycolic 5% cream

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownmom View Post
    Your skin tone is beautiful, for dark spots try glycolic toner, weekly lactic peels, or glycolic 5% cream
    Thanks will try glycolic 5%

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

havent read everyones yet but here's my input

first time I used caro by angel mixed with pink gg I was yellow af. haven't gotten that again except once when I mixed the oil..

I regret buying proderma kligman, skintrium and whitenicious. they were expensive and didn't do anything.

I liked: skintrium coloda
    rosance x20 oil
    koije san dream white
    ct+ oil
    fashion fair gel
    sure white gel
    clear quick gel
    extreme glow gel (yellow af)
    labi cream
    gg oil
    neoclear serum
    ikb gel
    precious cream
    relumins gluta
    f&W aha soap
    caro tube/oil

you'd think I'd be light skin by now but no. my skin never seems to peel. all this time and my arms stay dark.

lightest I've been was 2018. I was 310 fenty due to arbutin and b3. I was in a cooler environment. i started at nc50 from the sun. I was nw43 when I first started using natural products. now I'm nc45

current: Attachment 65457

goal : Attachment 65461

plan: I want to be my yellow color like my wrists and chest. I'm planning to promix dodo lotion, with gluta iv. I'm going to maintain with lactic/arbutin/kojic lotion.

rn I'm using this dum little cream it brightened me a shade. also skin peel shop miracle peel / peeling lotion. just started but I am micro peeling. they're gentle I love them for the future. but if I don't peel enough Ima get ypo. also diy body scrub.

if I become as light as my avi I'll get in trouble lmao but I love her pink shade

@saraik if you want you skin to peel, have a bath of 200g of baking soda and 2 cups of Dead Sea salt . Sit in that bath for 20 mins and then scrub with exfoliation tool ,That combination will make you skin peel. That and yellow peeling oil the only two this that peel my skin

ty so much, I'll do that. salt really does wonders

I really can't tell abt dodo. I have tret and know of some anti stretch mark serums to add.. is using it for a month really dangerous?
    Last edited by saraik; 02-21-2020 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saraik View Post
    I really can't tell abt dodo. I have tret and know of some anti stretch mark serums to add.. is using it for a month really dangerous?
    @saraik Im using dodo lotion with 2 fair and white vit c serum for it work slow but I’m guy , what are you using dodo with

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements