The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread - Page 11

Thread: The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @saraik Im using dodo lotion with 2 fair and white vit c serum for it work slow but I’m guy , what are you using dodo with
    I didn't get it yet but I want to use dodo lotion, gg cream, schenic legs, mizon snail ampoule , precious serum, gluta serum

face same but a face cream instead of gg, less dodo lotion, and tret instead of schenic.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by saraik View Post
    I didn't get it yet but I want to use dodo lotion, gg cream, schenic legs, mizon snail ampoule , precious serum, gluta serum

face same but a face cream instead of gg, less dodo lotion, and tret instead of schenic.
    @saraik i would be careful using dodo with another aha cream . Try using it with hq cream,serum or ka serum

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    This website contains a list of your favourite lightening products and their hidden ingredients. Let’s expose the devil and burn the witch.

conhttps://www.southwark.gov.uk/assets/...-2019-v1.0.pdf
    talk about calling spades.. I knew clinic clear had hq it made me pinkish but even
    @shawtykid20 thank you, I'm gonna mix it with HQ/mulberry or something so y undertone doesn't change.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

You've all probably know which products contain what but here is yet another list of products containing HQ, roids and mercury
    Attached Images Attached Images

I need help with exfoliation. I’ve been using kojic San and lactic acid lotion for over 3 months now but there’s been no peeling at all. Not even flakes. I recently got dead soap but my there’s still no peeling at all. What can I do? Am I the only one that is not peeling?

Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    You've all probably know which products contain what but here is yet another list of products containing HQ, roids and mercury
    skin success having clobetasol? Lol this hilarious cos it doesn't even lighten..it just tones/brightens the skin a lil

Fair white(I hope it ain't fair&white) having more than 4% HQ like it doesn't even lighten on its own without adding alot of serums and gels

Quote Originally Posted by saraik View Post
    I really can't tell abt dodo. I have tret and know of some anti stretch mark serums to add.. is using it for a month really dangerous?
    For me I can safely use dodo for 5 months, when my skin has had enough it gets itchy or I get tiny red bumps or I can see a lot of veins and that my skin has gotten thin now I’m on caro white after using dodo and I haven’t redarkened I’m also taking supplements even though HQ affects glutathione I’m still taking glutathione to cleanse my liver and get a glow it also helps my mood (the glutathione) I’ve never had stretch marks in my whole life and I just turned 24 thankfully

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post

skin success having clobetasol? Lol this hilarious cos it doesn't even lighten..it just tones/brightens the skin a lil

Fair white(I hope it ain't fair&white) having more than 4% HQ like it doesn't even lighten on its own without adding alot of serums and gels
    I feel like these companies change up their ingredients every once in a while which is why we have all these labs reporting no roids and then roids in another batch. It's like how G&G cream started making me dark after the 2nd tub

Quote Originally Posted by realkeisha View Post
    I need help with exfoliation. I’ve been using kojic San and lactic acid lotion for over 3 months now but there’s been no peeling at all. Not even flakes. I recently got dead soap but my there’s still no peeling at all. What can I do? Am I the only one that is not peeling?
    you don't have to peel or see peeling to achieve exfoliation and your products are working mildly if you listen to your skin you will know cause products will penetrate better.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements