The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread - Page 15

Thread: The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread

Quote Originally Posted by saraik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    I just received my house of beauty order and they sent me these tubes of lemonvate gel. One has a girl on it and it came with a tiny instruction manual on the inside with an expiration date. This one says its made in Lebanon. The other has no girl on the box, it seems like the expiration date had been rubbed off and no paper insert of any sort. That one is made in India. Do I have a fake?

the lemonvate gel I know and love doesnt have a girl. my precious says made in india/no Red Cross

@Annamarie6 thanks, I'm rethinking my mix. I thought shenic was something else. do you know what type of steroid it is? And i don't mind if dodo has steroids.. does the type of dodo affect the results?
    Are you using the steroid lemonvate?

How are the results?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    Maxi white serum HQ is a good alternative for ct+ oil. You can mix it with F&W So white lotion HQ and add Carotein gel (if you’re not acne prone). A member suggested it and it worked well for me.
    Where did you buy your maxi white serum and carotein gel? Im sick of wasting money on fake/suspicious products

Quote Originally Posted by 100mm24 View Post
    Where did you buy your maxi white serum and carotein gel? Im sick of wasting money on fake/suspicious products
    I got the MW serum from Nigeria and Carotein gel online from GT world of beauty website
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I just received my Vitamin C, E Ferulic serum in the mail. It has 20% vitamin c. Should I add it to my routine or wait?

I’m still in the exfoliating process, weekly 60% lactic acid peel and Amlactin lotion once a day. I’ve only done one peel so far and next one is tomorrow.

When I start lightening next month I’ll be using tretinoin and HQ at night and a DIY kojic acid lotion in the morning. So is it better to incorporate the vitamin c serum in my routine now or wait till next month?

vitamin c protects against the sun so I’d start now. also im unsure if the lemonvate had steroids but it brightened me quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Skinandwhatnot View Post
    I just received my Vitamin C, E Ferulic serum in the mail. It has 20% vitamin c. Should I add it to my routine or wait?

I’m still in the exfoliating process, weekly 60% lactic acid peel and Amlactin lotion once a day. I’ve only done one peel so far and next one is tomorrow.

When I start lightening next month I’ll be using tretinoin and HQ at night and a DIY kojic acid lotion in the morning. So is it better to incorporate the vitamin c serum in my routine now or wait till next month?
    You can totally incorporate Vit c serum into your routine now. Go ahead and move forward with your next peel, once your skin is back to it's normal state, start using your Vit C serum. Apply it after you cleanse
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Thank you so much Gymrat!! :”) Will start the vit c serum then :”)

Quote Originally Posted by brown caramel View Post
    Hi guys, I’ve been a lurker for over 5 years now loool. I have posted once or twice before in the past but I’ve never been so active. But this year 2020 I must participate! Anyways, my Goal is Maria Musa current complexion. I think she’s been lightening her skin. I’ve been exfoliating for about a month now. I was using ct + but will like to try something new as I’m hearing it has mercury. Below is a pic of my current colour in daylight.
    You have a really nice complexion if you ask
    me your about her shade already. And wow she has gotten lighten and her face is starting to look botched. She looks like she’s definitely has some Botox !

Quote Originally Posted by brown caramel View Post
    @Blackboy, yes Maria is the girl that was dating that whit guy. They met On a reality show ) can’t remember the name) but she’s popular for her YouTube videos
    Her name is Mariam LOL no wonder I was confused as who Maria was

So I'm currently taking HQ w/Koji Acid and Retinoid and It's turning my skin yellow. But it's not quite the skin tone I'm looking for...I want it to match my skin and be more of a yellow/glow/pale type of color basically the same as the color of my neck(high yellow, gold?) but a little more brighter/pale/glow or lighter/glow or lighter/pale whichever. Thoughts? I know there's soaps recommended in the newbie thread, but I'm not quite sure if they'll give me my desired results.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements