The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread - Page 19

Thread: The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread

Guys can someone arrange the order of use for these products for maximum lightening effectiveness? How do I layer them?

The order I currently use:

Morning:
    Shower: koji San soap
    Vitamin c serum
    DIY kojic acid lotion (Cetaphil)
    Retinol body lotion

Night:
    Shower with normal body wash
    Amlactin

How do I layer these products if I only want to shower one time a day?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I didn’t realize this Fair and White aha lotion was specifically for women. It has a very feminine scent it’s going to be awkward when someone calls me out on it

Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    This one might be better. I wonder what the difference is between the sensitive formula and the baby. They both should cater sensitive skin.
    They have the same zinc % and the same ingredients, both for sensitive skin, only difference will be kids sunscreens typically cost a bit more, but no different, they are the exact same. The Aveeno Mineral is a new product for them. They do come in different sizes, so you could get the smallest to try it.

Its all marketing, and know most parents would get a "baby" sunscreen for their children over any other, so they bump up the price!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Skinandwhatnot View Post
    Guys can someone arrange the order of use for these products for maximum lightening effectiveness? How do I layer them?

The order I currently use:

Morning:
    Shower: koji San soap
    Vitamin c serum
    DIY kojic acid lotion (Cetaphil)
    Retinol body lotion

Night:
    Shower with normal body wash
    Amlactin

How do I layer these products if I only want to shower one time a day?
    Use just as you have listed except I would toss the retinol lotion, apply the KA lotion and be done with it, but use suncreen!
    In the PM wipe yourself down, if you don't want to shower, then apply your Amlactin. You will get more from using Amlacin then a Retinol lotion. But I would encourage you to at least wipe yourself down prior to applying if your trying to avoid showering again.

Quote Originally Posted by yogobro298 View Post
    I didn’t realize this Fair and White aha lotion was specifically for women. It has a very feminine scent it’s going to be awkward when someone calls me out on it
    The scent decipitates, I wouldn't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    The scent decipitates, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Thanks. I need my body to catch up with my face skin tone. So I was thinking about using my aha lotion in the morning then in the night with a shower along with kojic acid san soap. Thoughts? I'm just worried about over-exfoliation? But I don't think f&w aha has any harsh acids

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    They have the same zinc % and the same ingredients, both for sensitive skin, only difference will be kids sunscreens typically cost a bit more, but no different, they are the exact same. The Aveeno Mineral is a new product for them. They do come in different sizes, so you could get the smallest to try it.

Its all marketing, and know most parents would get a "baby" sunscreen for their children over any other, so they bump up the price!
    How very slimy of them to do that. Well I got the sensitive skin one and tried it today. It dries down but still very white-cast-ish. I would still have to use foundation on top so that my face matches my body. Unless I lighten my body enough to match my spf face hahahah.

What helped you guys lightened up your body(chest,arms,thighs...etc) I see progress daily with my face but not so much with my body.

Has anyone used this please,i got it to make my DIY,i want to know if it has anything to worry about as ive been on the natural journey for way too long to let a suspect cream ruin it for me.......anyone??
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatey View Post
    Has anyone used this please,i got it to make my DIY,i want to know if it has anything to worry about as ive been on the natural journey for way too long to let a suspect cream ruin it for me.......anyone??
    Perfect base cream for promixing/DIY and a few reviews are available on youtube!
    Classic Man Hidden Content

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements