The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread - Page 23

Thread: The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread

You definitely have more of a cool pale undertones rather than warm and yellow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

cool undertone,I suppose.
    but again its hard to tell what lighting you have taken the photos.perhaps take one at daytime inside the house?

Quote Originally Posted by Mkkay View Post
    Does anyone know what undertone I have ? I feel that I’m on a more pale undertone rather than yellow but not sure ? @gymrat @lightenme
    @Mkkay you my friend have a warm/olive undertone think of it this way, if you had a cool undertone you would sunburn, when you have a warm undertone you typically are prone to tan.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @Mkkay you my friend have a warm/olive undertone think of it this way, if you had a cool undertone you would sunburn, when you have a warm undertone you typically are prone to tan.

But I tan so damn easily all I need to do is stand outside for a few mins and that’s it

Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    @Blackboy that’s good! My order of fnw came today Where did u order or MW serum?? I plan on using that of carowhite oil If I can’t get the MW serum
    @saucey I got mine from Nigeria. Pls don’t use Carowhite oil. That nonsense oil will ruin whatever it is mixed with. Your skin will never be even and you’ll have wide pores. Use another HQ oil if you can’t get MW.
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

Anyone used this lotion?

Is it natural?

What are the ingredients I can’t find the ingredients anywhere online.
    Attached Images Attached Images

hey y'all!

has anyone tried this?
    GLUTAWHITE-LAIT-1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    @Blackboy that’️s good! My order of fnw came today Where did u order or MW serum?? I plan on using that of carowhite oil If I can’️t get the MW serum
    @saucey I got mine from Nigeria. Pls don’️t use Carowhite oil. That nonsense oil will ruin whatever it is mixed with. Your skin will never be even and you’️ll have wide pores. Use another HQ oil if you can’️t get MW.
    @Blackboy ok my love thank you I’ll refrain from using it lol @nonsense oil u always make me laugh.. I’m so upset I ordered the so white gel it clearly says gel on the box but the tube says gel cream when I called and asked Mitchell brands they told me they changed packaging which made no sense it’s like ordering a pants and they sent you a skirt and had the audacity to say it was changed mind u the box still says “gel” but eheh u open it the tube says cream which I find to be useless smh

@Blackboy ok my love thank you I’ll refrain from using it lol @nonsense oil u always make me laugh.. I’m so upset I ordered the so white gel it clearly says gel on the box but the tube says gel cream when I called and asked Mitchell brands they told me they changed packaging which made no sense it’s like ordering a pants and they sent you a skirt and had the audacity to say it was changed mind u the box still says “gel” but eheh u open it the tube says cream which I find to be useless smh
    The size of the gel cream is 50g. It works but the lotion works better. The gel cream gives a pale tone but you’d have to mix it with oil to get better results. The lotion gives a high yellow tone without mixing with anything. Just get a good HQ oil to mix. You won’t regret it
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements