The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread - Page 40

Thread: The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread

I always get patchy lightening using soaps.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Where do you buy your F&W products? You should know people take samples of popular products to China to reproduce fake copies. So "trusted" distributors or bss can be in possession of fakes. Or it might be the lactic acid that's causing the patches.
    @Goldencream this mean any cream what I buy online could be fake , it’s like we just have to start doin diy

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @Goldencream this mean any cream what I buy online could be fake , it’s like we just have to start doin diy
    @Shawtykid it's really crazy out here. Creams like fair and white have more fakes than original. That's because they have gained popularity over years and people will always buy them even in the next 30yrs. Fair and white especially is very complicated. To get the original is a thing of luck

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

attachment.php(4).jpg
    IMG_20200520_142413.jpg

One logo says "I protect my skin"
    the other says "to protect your skin by made in France.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

@Shawtykidit's really crazy out here. Creams like fair and white have more fakes than original. That's because they have gained popularity over years and people will always buy them even in the next 30yrs. Fair and white especially is very complicated. To get the original is a thing of luck
    @Goldencream I have fair and white ka serum mixed with dodo lotion, I wonder if It’s the real deal

@Goldencream I have fair and white ka serum mixed with dodo lotion, I wonder if It’s the real deal
    @Sha wtykid Depends on where you got it. I believe it's the hydroquinone version that has fakes since that's what comes to Africa and the popular version too. I'm sure the ka is the real deal

@Shawtykid Depends on where you got it. I believe it's the hydroquinone version that has fakes since that's what comes to Africa and the popular version too. I'm sure the ka is the real deal
    cus ka version is really rare

@Blackboy , so I decided to go ahead with fair and white gold and I can see about half a shade or slightly less in five days of use.

The qei+ trashed my skin with abnormal darkening on my face but extreme lightening on the body. I also seem to have patches of what seems like eczema so ditched it.

I bought the maxi tone gold 2 range and it’s lightening me up so nicely my sisters and nieces have asked me to order for them.

Will keep everyone posted after a month on progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    Attachment 66121

Since I’️ve been using this soap, I’️ve noticed white patches on my body. My skin is also dry even though I moisturize. I’️m more worried about the white patches. It looks like eczema. What the hell does F&W contain these days??!! Who else has the same experience?
    I used this soap on my face for almost 4 years. In the beginning it made my skin so clear and helped me with breakouts. But after 1 year I got break outs almost every 2 weeks I didn’t know what that was. My facial skin also became really blotchy and caused me to grow facial hair.
    I stopped using this soap around 2 Weeks ago and started using shiseido. And my skin cleared up so much.

I agree with Goldencream. The fakes are usually the HQ version. I’m using the ka serum now and it’s making my face darker but it’s lightening my body. I hate Kojic acid though
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements