The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread - Page 41

Thread: The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ayashayo View Post
    @Blackboy, so I decided to go ahead with fair and white gold and I can see about half a shade or slightly less in five days of use.

The qei+ trashed my skin with abnormal darkening on my face but extreme lightening on the body. I also seem to have patches of what seems like eczema so ditched it.

I bought the maxi tone gold 2 range and it’s lightening me up so nicely my sisters and nieces have asked me to order for them.

Will keep everyone posted after a month on progress.

so nice that its working for you. People usually say the Gold range is very weak. Are you mixing it with anything? Does it contain hydroquinone?
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by acnefree View Post
    I used this soap on my face for almost 4 years. In the beginning it made my skin so clear and helped me with breakouts. But after 1 year I got break outs almost every 2 weeks I didn’t know what that was. My facial skin also became really blotchy and caused me to grow facial hair.
    I stopped using this soap around 2 Weeks ago and started using shiseido. And my skin cleared up so much.
    i stopped using it as well and my skin is getting back to normal. That blotched eczema look has gone away

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    I agree with Goldencream. The fakes are usually the HQ version. I’m using the ka serum now and it’s making my face darker but it’s lightening my body. I hate Kojic acid though
    @Blackboy that happened to me before , I just use lotions, the only Kojic acid serum I used what lightened me was neo clear serum

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    cus ka version is really rare
    @Goldencream in the uk the Ka is everywhere

Thinking out loud.... Carowhite was the only cream that really lightened me without ever reaching a plateau. I never got darker, it never stopped working and I got lots of compliments on my skin. I never had to worry if it was working or not no matter how many times I used it. It just kept working until I stopped using it. I’m just sad it made me sick and I hate the strong chemical smell. Now I can’t find a good Hydroquinone cream to get me there

Thinking out loud.... Carowhite was the only cream that really lightened me without ever reaching a plateau. I never got darker, it never stopped working and I got lots of compliments on my skin. I never had to worry if it was working or not no matter how many times I used it. It just kept working until I stopped using it. I’️m just sad it made me sick and I hate the strong chemical smell. Now I can’️t find a good Hydroquinone cream to get me there
    Maybe you can try out labidjanaise with its oil? I know a few members had great results with it I used it for a while but I stopped all hq because I’m doing gluta now

Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    Thinking out loud.... Carowhite was the only cream that really lightened me without ever reaching a plateau. I never got darker, it never stopped working and I got lots of compliments on my skin. I never had to worry if it was working or not no matter how many times I used it. It just kept working until I stopped using it. I’️m just sad it made me sick and I hate the strong chemical smell. Now I can’️t find a good Hydroquinone cream to get me there
    Maybe you can try out labidjanaise with its oil? I know a few members had great results with it I used it for a while but I stopped all hq because I’m doing gluta now
    Hi, where is it sold in Europe pls?

Thinking out loud.... Carowhite was the only cream that really lightened me without ever reaching a plateau. I never got darker, it never stopped working and I got lots of compliments on my skin. I never had to worry if it was working or not no matter how many times I used it. It just kept working until I stopped using it. I’m just sad it made me sick and I hate the strong chemical smell. Now I can’t find a good Hydroquinone cream to get me there
    You are right! Carowhite was the goat back then. Might have to jump back on the HQ train. Natural products don’t work for me. I’ve been using natural products for over a year now and I’m still stuck in the same shade.
    I used carowhite from 2015-2017 and I stopped cause of dark knuckles. Did you have any issues with your knuckles while on carowhite?

Quote Originally Posted by itsmodella View Post
    You are right! Carowhite was the goat back then. Might have to jump back on the HQ train. Natural products don’t work for me. I’ve been using natural products for over a year now and I’m still stuck in the same shade.
    I used carowhite from 2015-2017 and I stopped cause of dark knuckles. Did you have any issues with your knuckles while on carowhite?
    now that you mentioned it, I never had dark knuckles when I used Carowhite. But I used the lotion, not the tub. Maybe it makes a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    I thought they said Labi contains steroids?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements