The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread - Page 6

Thread: The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Virtualmonday View Post
    I personally preferred the kojic acid version as it gave me more of a neutral/milky undertone. The HQ version worked quickly but it gave me a red undertone which I don't really like. It also turned my lips very dark brown. I applied it directly onto my face.
    Thanks for the reply.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Virtualmonday View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    Anybody used Maxi white serum hydroquinone? I'm wondering if it's as strong as the kojic acid version in terms exfoliation and peeling? Can I use the Maxi white HQ directly on my face or I have to mix it with a cream?
    I personally preferred the kojic acid version as it gave me more of a neutral/milky undertone. The HQ version worked quickly but it gave me a red undertone which I don't really like. It also turned my lips very dark brown. I applied it directly onto my face.
    Where die u buy kA Version? Shipping Europe?

This website contains a list of your favourite lightening products and their hidden ingredients. Let’s expose the devil and burn the witch.

conhttps://www.southwark.gov.uk/assets/...-2019-v1.0.pdf

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hello guys, i’m planning to use monobenzone for my skin however i’m really worried about repigmentation following sun exposure as i have heard it’s gonna be patchy and spot like. I dont really mind little repigmentation if its even and normal. Does anyone have any idea about how the repigmentation will look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    This website contains a list of your favourite lightening products and their hidden ingredients. Let’️s expose the devil and burn the witch.

conhttps://www.southwark.gov.uk/assets/...-2019-v1.0.pdf
    wow I just read through it and I’m shock to see that g&g pink lid has hydroquinone I thought it was natural I know the red lid has steroids but I thought the pink lid only contains natural lighteners smh even supreme white I thought that one was natural too.. for the extreme glow it said it has hydroquinone too well at least we know it doesn’t have steroids like we suspected

Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    wow I just read through it and I’m shock to see that g&g pink lid has hydroquinone I thought it was natural I know the red lid has steroids but I thought the pink lid only contains natural lighteners smh even supreme white I thought that one was natural too.. for the extreme glow it said it has hydroquinone too well at least we know it doesn’t have steroids like we suspected
    Yes. The list is from the official UK site for prohibited cosmetic products. Which means the products were tested. At least we can stop speculating about some products and their steroid/hydroquinone content debate.

Here’s more... turns out Fair & White we all thought was safe, contains mercury

https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/consu...0079/19&lng=en

Fair and White Miss white, contains 5.4% hydroquinone. Who knows how much their other products contain. Smh

https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/consu...1662/19&lng=en

@Blackboy most every skin lightening product has mercury in it on that site .

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @Blackboy most every skin lightening product has mercury in it on that site .
    Well, they were tested before the discovery was made. It is up to us to listen or not.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements