The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread - Page 8

Thread: The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSamson View Post
    If you don’t live in the UK you can’t go by this list, no matter if it’s a lightening product, tooth paste, cereal etc.. each country has guidelines and laws the ingredient list/ recipe is different for each country
    I'm really laughing so hard... You think Abijan or Cameroonians are so scrupulous to make for two different markets...Wake up y'alll,what ever version,be it Mama Africa or whatever, you read it right.. Hydroquinone!!!
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    I still don’️t think it’️s the same dodo , “dodo magic limited” is not dodo white up
    It's the same hun...

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    It's the same hun...
    @jcole people don’t get dark knuckles from it . It works slow for me

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Most of the products we thought are safe are not if they are tested in the UK for HQ and steroids or mercury it is because they actually have those ingredients in them. Other countries don't care about it.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Are there any *natural* products I can use that DO NOT increase sensitivity to sun? I am okay with product working super slow if that is the only way. I have very sensitive skin that already flares up in sun and I don't want to make it worse. And yes I do use strong spf.

Quote Originally Posted by HealIO View Post
    Are there any *natural* products I can use that DO NOT increase sensitivity to sun? I am okay with product working super slow if that is the only way. I have very sensitive skin that already flares up in sun and I don't want to make it worse. And yes I do use strong spf.
    I would think any product that changes your skin color is bound to increase sensitivity to the sun. That’s why we use sunscreen. Some are just more harsh than others. The trick would be to avoid exfoliating as you have sensitive skin.
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

Most skin lightening creams suppress melanin or exfoliate existing upper layer of skin so no, I dont think there is a product that doesn't sensitize your skin.
    All you can do I think is try and dress modest, stay away from the sun as much as possible and use sunscreen. Make sure re apply sunscreen every 2 hours or as suggested by the brand you are using. Make sure you buy a sunscreen that protects from UVA + UVb and also increase your intake of vitamins and fruits. Drink lots of water and use oils and ceramids, make beef bone broth regularly to naturally increase collagen production.
    Use brightening products only at night and use moisturizerizing products during the day. Expose your skin to the sun as well regularly so that it learns not to burn everytime the sun touches it.
    Treat your skin with gentleness and you will gradually see it brightening then lightening. Good luck!

You can look into products by The ordinary.

Soooo after i stopped using HQ i broke out so bad and was literally getting pimples back to back! I normally have clear skin. I bought some differin gel and that helped stop it then ended up going to a dermatologist who prescribed enthromycin gel and trentinoin. I really love the trentinoin.

I have been using ikb cream and makari lightening glycerin. I use cerave am cream in the morning and vitamin e cream at night and occasionally i use glycolic acid toner. So far i love the result; i am the lightest i have been with pink undertones. The only thing the skin on my cheeks is really thin and keeps getting irritated im done with my ikb cream so im looking for something different that will lighten my body and my eyes (i have had no luck with my dark circles)

I am think about getting some products for gittles that someone said is really good and all natural

Can someone please tell me where I can get maxi white ka serum and ami white serum online?? I saw them on guesso and houseofbeauty but I’m not sure if they are legit?? Any idea guys?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements