A good skin lightening regime for someone. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 First 3 4

Thread: A good skin lightening regime for someone.

If anyone is able to view the link and notes mercury in the link please avoid it based on that, I’m one for healthy lightening and wouldn’t encourage anything containing harmful ingredients.

It will Explain why ct lightened me very well in a short time.

Speaking of healthy there’s a Korean skin lightener I’ve been eying as it has Arbutin as the first ingredient and another lightener marketed for malesma with tranexamic acid, Kojic acid and Niacinamide .i will testing these out soon.
    Last edited by tonedpretty; 02-21-2020 at 06:51 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I made the worst mistake when I decided to use CT Plus Carrot lotion mixed with the serum. Before using this lotion my skin was nice and blemish free after using this one month I broke out with body acne which went away after I stop usage but left behind nasty scarring that is hard to get rid of. I only started using this because G&G has been so hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
    I made the worst mistake when I decided to use CT Plus Carrot lotion mixed with the serum. Before using this lotion my skin was nice and blemish free after using this one month I broke out with body acne which went away after I stop usage but left behind nasty scarring that is hard to get rid of. I only started using this because G&G has been so hard to find.
    Did it lighten you or just even out?

Pale, yellow, or pink?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Pengcaramelglo, unfortunate for me CT Plus made me darker in tone meaning more of a red tone. With the use of G&G I had a nice yellow color that I am now trying to reach again. I really dont know what to use at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
    Pengcaramelglo, unfortunate for me CT Plus made me darker in tone meaning more of a red tone. With the use of G&G I had a nice yellow color that I am now trying to reach again. I really dont know what to use at this point.
    The ct lotion or serum? Is it the carrot one

Wish gng staid same, try maxiwhite serum

Quote Originally Posted by tonedpretty View Post
    If anyone is able to view the link and notes mercury in the link please avoid it based on that, I’m one for healthy lightening and wouldn’t encourage anything containing harmful ingredients.

Speaking of healthy there’s a Korean skin lightener I’ve been eying as it has Arbutin as the first ingredient and another lightener marketed for malesma with tranexamic acid, Kojic acid and Niacinamide .i will testing these out soon.
    Sounds good!! Please can you share the name of the lightener?

Quote Originally Posted by realkeisha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonedpretty View Post

Sounds good!! Please can you share the name of the lightener?
    The malesma one is called melatocin the other one I will get back to you as I can’t remember the spelling lol

Hi! How are you ordering Melatocin? I can’t find it anywhere but third-party sellers. Would like to include a good creme with my glutathione journey.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownSkinBby View Post
    Hi! How are you ordering Melatocin? I can’t find it anywhere but third-party sellers. Would like to include a good creme with my glutathione journey.
    I haven’t bought it yet but I’m planning to, the melatocin is a Korean product it definitely isn’t one of those mainstream products that you can get locally, the site I found it on sells stuff for salons, cosmetic clinics, surgeons etc stuff like fillers and mesotherapy tools, and it comes in small vials I was planning to add it to my lightener as a boost as I like the ingredients possibly to another lightener I was eyeing too...

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements