Nigerian products...NIGERIANS CHIME IN PLS

Thread: Nigerian products...NIGERIANS CHIME IN PLS

Nigerian products...NIGERIANS CHIME IN PLS

Hi guys I'm back so after healing my skin and battling stretch marks from dodo I have done some research and discovered lots of Nigerian products as you guys know lots of Nigerian products contain harmful ingredients such as steroids and Mercury but these creams and lotions are said to be natural I wanted to know if any of you guys have tried them especially Nigerian people...
    Final white lotion
    Pure Egyptian magic whitening lotion
    Filipino glutathione injection lotion
    My plan is to use a lotion or two from the list of 3 then maintain with a diy lotion containing ingredients like sepiwhite tawas powder and Filipino powder.
    I got pretty light carmel with dodo but I'm still not at my goal

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I don't trust none of those lotions honestly..
    You might just get more strechmarks!
    Let them talk

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    Hi guys I'm back so after healing my skin and battling stretch marks from dodo I have done some research and discovered lots of Nigerian products as you guys know lots of Nigerian products contain harmful ingredients such as steroids and Mercury but these creams and lotions are said to be natural I wanted to know if any of you guys have tried them especially Nigerian people...
    Final white lotion
    Pure Egyptian magic whitening lotion
    Filipino glutathione injection lotion
    My plan is to use a lotion or two from the list of 3 then maintain with a diy lotion containing ingredients like sepiwhite tawas powder and Filipino powder.
    I got pretty light carmel with dodo but I'm still not at my goal
    Filipino Injection seems promising...All those abebi products seem to be working pretty well,if you can get the original.
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sayuriibishh View Post
    I don't trust none of those lotions honestly..
    You might just get more strechmarks!
    of course I would use with shamol stretch mark oil. Just might test a couple of these...leave one out to see if it turns brown which indicates hydroquinone. Going to patch test for a week on my arm or something

@jcole yea true I've been hearing alot about then no one has complained of stretch marks so far

I've never used any of the mentioned products.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

I don't really see these creams you mentioned readily available in Nigeria (perhaps Mama Tega would have it) and I've never used any of them. The thing about the Nigerian market is keeping it simple and getting something that works for you and you can easily get but at the same time isn't too popular because it most times means the market will be awash with fakes. I'm sorry about your stretchies, Love. What dodo product did you use? The first week i started using dodo soap AND dodo oil at the same time on my face i broke out with red spots that became dark. Still dealing with those. So i learnt the hard way that I might have been overexfoliated with the dodo. After healing from the spots i started using only a gentle soap for my face, thayers toner, vit c serum and dodo oil while taking vitamin c 2000mg and I'm getting my glow back and fading the spots. So i figured moisture while on any dodo product is key. Hang in there @Annamarie6 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

10. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements