2020 what's your current skin tone? and what is your skin lightening goal for 2020? - Page 6

Thread: 2020 what's your current skin tone? and what is your skin lightening goal for 2020?

Or order on this site its cheaper Screenshot_20200108-225148_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanx.
    I use the papaya carrot glutathione one.
    Its stronger then kojic san soap to me because this soap actual tingles if I leave it on to long as the kojic San did not.

Also the only oil moisturizer I use on my face is castor oil it dont clog pores.. I use it after the gels because they do dry out my face
    Last edited by Sayuriibishh; 01-09-2020 at 05:30 AM.
    Let them talk

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Sayuriibishh Hi, I’m on day 3 of maxi peel. I can see very faint peeling under my eyes but not on the high points of my cheeks and on some of the dark marks on my cheeks. Should I apply more tomorrow, or leave it since I’ve applied the peel for 3 consecutive days?

What is the main lightening ingredient in the 55h lotion?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sayuriibishh View Post
    Or order on this site its cheaper Screenshot_20200108-225148_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanx.
    I use the papaya carrot glutathione one.
    Its stronger then kojic san soap to me because this soap actual tingles if I leave it on to long as the kojic San did not.

Also the only oil moisturizer I use on my face is castor oil it dont clog pores.. I use it after the gels because they do dry out my face
    @Sayuriibishh Hi, i tagged you about a question on the Fair and white glutathione lotion thread but u didn’t reply.
    I asked abt Pr franchoise bedon royal lotion.
    Pls kindly reply me on there, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lunabrown View Post
    @Sayuriibishh Hi, I’m on day 3 of maxi peel. I can see very faint peeling under my eyes but not on the high points of my cheeks and on some of the dark marks on my cheeks. Should I apply more tomorrow, or leave it since I’ve applied the peel for 3 consecutive days?
    Have you tried the nanowhite cream?

[QUOTE=Catya;1672149]
    Quote Originally Posted by naymag View Post
    My goal for 2020 uniform skin tone and glow.

Any recommendation of products that give u 2 or 1 shade or evening the skintone will be appreciated.[/QUOTE @naymag The palmers anti dark spot lotion i was talking about gets me 2 shades lighter thats why i use it to maintain my current skin tone. Its all natural ingredients in it as well, its really good. Here's a pic of it.
    Do you use the lotion on your face as well and any reviews on the below.

Screenshot_2020-01-12-22-12-40-1.png

Screenshot_2020-01-12-22-13-17-1.png

@brown2light hi no I haven’t, is it good?
    Btw have you used maxi peel before, it’s day 4 and I’m not peeling (I’ve done 3 applications, 15mins apart for 4 days now)

[QUOTE=brown2light;1672639]
    Quote Originally Posted by Catya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by naymag View Post
    My goal for 2020 uniform skin tone and glow.

Any recommendation of products that give u 2 or 1 shade or evening the skintone will be appreciated.[/QUOTE @naymag The palmers anti dark spot lotion i was talking about gets me 2 shades lighter thats why i use it to maintain my current skin tone. Its all natural ingredients in it as well, its really good. Here's a pic of it.
    Do you use the lotion on your face as well and any reviews on the below.

Screenshot_2020-01-12-22-12-40-1.png

Screenshot_2020-01-12-22-13-17-1.png
    @brown2light I have used the fade milk before but stopped because it was too strong for my skin. I didn't use it for long to even notice if it worked. It was that strong for me that i had to stop, it gave me headaches and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunabrown View Post
    No don't put it there more it might burn u. Just continue on the areas that are not peeling
    Let them talk

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @Sayuriibishh Hi, i tagged you about a question on the Fair and white glutathione lotion thread but u didn’t reply.
    I asked abt Pr franchoise bedon royal lotion.
    Pls kindly reply me on there, thanks
    Sorry what's the question
    Let them talk

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements