2020 what's your current skin tone? and what is your skin lightening goal for 2020?
Page 1 of 8 1 2 Last

Thread: 2020 what's your current skin tone? and what is your skin lightening goal for 2020?

2020 what's your current skin tone? and what is your skin lightening goal for 2020?

This is my current skin tone and I Am trying to look like Regina Daniels. 😪But why is it that the good lotion with natural ingredients works very slow vs the lotions with bad ingredients gives a faster lightening results? But anyways I started my skin lightening journey November 2019 and hope to have Regina Daniels complexion when this year is over.
    Me on the left
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I am/was around Regina King, Nia Long or Jennifer Hudsons complexion (outer arms, face, butt, hands). My goal is Sanaa Lathan, Regina Hall, Ashanti, Meagan Goods complexion.

I want to do this without, hq, steroids or other strong products.

[QUOTE=caramelgirl;1672065]I am/was around Regina King, Nia Long or Jennifer Hudsons complexion (outer arms, face, butt, hands). My goal is Sanaa Lathan, Regina Hall, Ashanti, Meagan Goods complexion.

I want to do this without, hq, steroids or other strong products.[/QUOTE @caramelgirl what products are you using and how long have you been on this journey?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I've been on this journey on and off for 10 years. I started off just with my face because I noticed it was much darker than the rest of me. I used crap when I first started, like bio claire and other crap with steroids, mercury, hq etc...I went through a lightorexic phase where I felt darker than I was (like I wasn't vibrant and glowing enough, especially in dark settings) so I overlightened with hq soap and carolight. I hate looking back at photos from those times when I was super pale (I photoshopped most of my pics to make me look darker).

Less than two years ago, I decided since I will be doing this long term, I wanted to go the natural way and not risk my health or overlightening. I now use koji san, diy masks with lemon juice, honey, baking soda, sandalwood. Diy lotion with alpha arbutin, kojic acid, vitamin c, mulberry, licorice root etc. And I do tumeric and potato peel masks.

I take 1000 mg of gluta and vitamin c. I started with the liposomal gluta last week but because it's so expensive, I may purchase the vegan capsules instead.

You got a different picture because you already look of her tone or maybe I'm trippin
    Let them talk

[QUOTE=caramelgirl;1672073]I've been on this journey on and off for 10 years. I started off just with my face because I noticed it was much darker than the rest of me. I used crap when I first started, like bio claire and other crap with steroids, mercury, hq etc...I went through a lightorexic phase where I felt darker than I was (like I wasn't vibrant and glowing enough, especially in dark settings) so I overlightened with hq soap and carolight. I hate looking back at photos from those times when I was super pale (I photoshopped most of my pics to make me look darker).

Less than two years ago, I decided since I will be doing this long term, I wanted to go the natural way and not risk my health or overlightening. I now use koji san, diy masks with lemon juice, honey, baking soda, sandalwood. Diy lotion with alpha arbutin, kojic acid, vitamin c, mulberry, licorice root etc. And I do tumeric and potato peel masks.

I take 1000 mg of gluta and vitamin c. I started with the liposomal gluta last week but because it's so expensive, I may purchase the vegan capsules instead.[/QUOTE @caramelgirl girl bio claire was the first lotion I started out with. For me my body is very sensitive, so whenever I buy a lotion and can't tell that it has harmful chemicals my body would react to it. So i would have to trash it and try another one. I started using this cream called clonovate the medicated one for people with skin problem. Although it has steroids,I mixed it with Nivea and stopped after a month. I brought a palmers anti dark spot and lotion and it really helps me maintain my complexion, I use it on my face and body. The ingredients th at you mentioned in your diy lotion, the palmers anti dark spot lotion has most of those ingredients. Then i use whitenicious papaya exfoliating soap, that also really works. One thing about being on this journey is that I learned alot about my body whats good for it and whats not. For now I'm sticking to my palmers anti dark spot lotion and my whitenicious papaya soap until I find something else.

[QUOTE=Sayuriibishh;1672077]You got a different picture because you already look of her tone or maybe I'm trippin[/QUOTE @Sayuriibishh 😂 I think it was either the lighting or the setting i had on my camera when i took it. I am nowhere near her complexion. Here's another pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

[QUOTE=caramelgirl;1672073]I've been on this journey on and off for 10 years. I started off just with my face because I noticed it was much darker than the rest of me. I used crap when I first started, like bio claire and other crap with steroids, mercury, hq etc...I went through a lightorexic phase where I felt darker than I was (like I wasn't vibrant and glowing enough, especially in dark settings) so I overlightened with hq soap and carolight. I hate looking back at photos from those times when I was super pale (I photoshopped most of my pics to make me look darker).

I take 1000 mg of gluta and vitamin c. I started with the liposomal gluta last week but because it's so expensive, I may purchase the vegan capsules instead.[/QUOTE @caramelgirl does the gluta 1000mg upset your stomach? I want to try it

nano extra white soap is already lightening me good. I use it at night keep it on and rinse it in the morning then put my la lotion one I dont leave it on every night but every other day like rotate because its kojic acid glutathione and papaya so it can irritate if u leave it on every night but so far my skin is lightening my boyfriend and mom mentioned something. I'm like damn okay. Only been like a week. Crazy right! I know I'm extreme but what works for me works for me idgnf.

I use la lotion then maxi peel then yellow peeling oil on my face 3days ago and only once for all 3 then the next day just la lotion and today my face it light and clear! It peeled fast no pih I used castor oil on my face. I don't recommend other because I dont want yall burning yourself like I said I know what works for me. I'll peel again in 2 weeks

Thata how I get my natural products to work fast stronger exfoliation.

I peel my body same way.

Goodluck
    Let them talk

Not at all, higher doses did though.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements