Skin Care Talk banner

Natural skin lightening Products Only

33K views 71 replies 28 participants last post by  PinotNoir 
#1 ·
Lets Talk and share natural lightening products that works lol.
Every product that im using seem to hv something fishy . WHAT ARE YOU USING ??

I use
Dodo cream Tube
G&G peach lid
Dodo oil
Ikb Gel ( Face )
IkB serum
Vitam C serum ( Face )

I lighten like 2 shades but have me green veins !
Trying to find new natural lightening products and a simple Regiment that will give me 2-3 shades leichter by Summer .

#13 ·
I'm think I'ma go back to qei and easy white Paris lotion. Not the hydroquinone one. But it's hard for me to get only lady Edna sell it online I see it's out of stock everywhere else I'll use that n mix my ikb and neoprosone non steroid one and carotis gels and kojic acid as my serums

#15 ·
It worked well for me but mines was mixed with other stuff I used privilege.

I was still curious about chloe kay halfcast lotion but no reviews only on the site so it could be fake... Product Skin Beauty Material property Font

Also this lady on your I follow who make organic stuff but same no reviews n she gone darker since she been promoting it cuz she use to use gng I believe so I'm like does it even work...

Liqueur Drink Whisky Distilled beverage

Hair Black hair Hairstyle Long hair Photo shoot

Her now
Award ceremony Event Smile Award

#16 ·
So i was using gold skin lotion snail slime for sometime and it worked really well but i got excited and added lots of tube and ruined it. Now i use the argan oil version of gold skin at night and jergens ultra healing in the morning. So far so good. I’ve been battling with dark feet for years after pih from tca. Thats the only problem.

#27 ·
Yeah, I have, but if you are just starting and/or you have sensitive skin, you don't want to overdo it.

I layer RA and lightening serums and have mixed them too. I prefer layering because I can control where the RA goes and I avoid irritating unnecessarily.

@oluomo. I got the order mixed up. I apply RA wait a bit and then add lightening serum

#29 ·
Hey guys is it possible to use RA and LA at the same time?Im using 15% LA ,can i use RA too?Also is it possible to mix RA in lightening lotions?
Yes you can but if using on an area that is exposed to sunlight I will advise you lower the strength of the LA or you use the combo less often.

Thanks beauties ,may your skin shine always.

#39 ·
What do you all think about the 55h+ red serums 2 mixed in to one of the lotions. I remember this plus QEI being the rage back in an old thread..
The problem with everything is getting the real thing.
That sucks I thought of using guesso. I swear everything changes. Hypecreme and otentika were the best thing I've ever used and the formula was changed way back in 05. Makari used to be good, changed then I found GnG gone for good. It's a never ending cycle.

#41 ·
Ok guys, I must interrupt......I notice this thread has several long time members.......tell me what you think of the new platform???!! Its a breath of fresh air for me, I am really enjoying it. Many upgrades we were in need of!

Let me know what you guys think 💕

#42 ·
Ok guys, I must interrupt......I notice this thread has several long time members.......tell me what you think of the new platform???!! Its a breath of fresh air for me, I am really enjoying it. Many upgrades we were in need of!

Let me know what you guys think 💕
@gymrat the new platform is really easy to use. I'm enjoying it. It's so modern and up to date 💞

#52 ·
Hello guys,

Does anyone use carotein products anymore? I want to mix the gel and tube cream for my face, to even out and lighten a shade. But I’m not sure if the products are still effective.

Please answer if you can help
Hey I started using the carotein supreme gel... the ingredients list is amazing. No fragrance or alcohol either. I can't say the same about the other carotein gels or products, but the supreme gel is great. It's a perfect product for maintenance.

Of course it won't be as strong as kojic acid but still, a great product to have in addition :)

#54 ·
@PhoenixCharm2018 thankyou for your responding :) ... how long have you been using it ?

And has it been able to even out any discolouration you’ve had on your face?

I was thinking of adding a couple drops of maxi white serum (Kojic Acid version) as I want a golden undertone but not too yellow - does this sound like a good idea?
What's your current routine?

#56 ·
Quit the dove beauty bar, don't use any soap on your face. Get a cheap cleanser that is non-drying. If your from the UK, the Asda kind and gentle foaming face wash is only £1 and is my favourite. You can incorproate double cleansing too in the PM, especially if you wear makeup/sunscreen.

Don't bother with the ordinary aha solution, get into weekly lactic acid peels. Start with 25% and work your way up to 60-70% on face/body. Do not moisturize for at least 24 hours after a peel. Then you can moisturize as much as possible. Do this consistently for 3 months so all lightening ingredients work better. I would do peels first before introducing lighteners since they can make your face lighten unevenly. You need to get rid of all the layers of dead skin cells.

Incorporate 0.25% retin-A at least 3x a week once you understand your skin's level of sensistivity, wait 2-3 days before and after a peel. Get a good moisturizer to use 30 minutes (the longer you wait the better) after the retin-a. Retin-a is also anti-aging (avoid retinol as it's not as effective). Of course you will need to do your research on both how to perform chemical peel safely as well as using retin-a since it is a prescription product. But you can safely ship it online to the UK.

You didn't mention sunscreen, which one are you using? and what is your skin tone?

The combination of sunscreen + retin-a + chemical exfoliation with lactic acid for 2 months should lighten you quite a bit (but it does depend on your current skin tone + if you have a tan). If you do this, whatever skin lightener you apply on top, it should work 3x better if not more. And it makes your skin lighten more naturally without patchy or adverse results.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.