Using Glutathione and HQ together - Page 2

Thread: Using Glutathione and HQ together

@gymrat Please I have issues with navigating the site. I’m using my phone and whenever I search for a topic I know exist e.g, Qei + range, it takes me to the forum index page. Please help. Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Soso22 That happens to me too I think you have to keep logging in from the same device or you get rerouted to that page , its set up that way on this site ,
    for example my sister can’t go log in her own “sct “account on my ipad only on her phone @gymrat
    " I'm Still A Work In Progress" Don't Judge MoiDifferent Creams for Different Dreams
    Different Soaps for Different Folks

Quote Originally Posted by DOODOOBROWN View Post
    @masa when I start iv its usually one iv weekly I see results immediately as far as the glowing skin is concerned. I also notice a “lightening” effect after the second iv session I notice more of a pale / yellow undertoning to my skin . Of course this is incorporating my diet to lighten and other sustaining supps. that always boost everything for my regi
    If I tan heavily at a beach . I am kelly rowland easily So I add pycnogenol supps to up my natural sunscreen defenses just in case I don’t wanna look like a ghost that day with ss film on my face..
    You really have to experiment for your own skin type .. I basically know which iv gluta works for me and its from the philipines. Spa gluta boosters are nothing but a waste to me certain iv brands are bullsht . I wouldn’t order iv ever
    The one I am getting is at a clinic beauty clinic.

3000mg once a week. I wonder wether beauty clinics are a waste of money too.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Soso22 View Post
    @gymrat Please I have issues with navigating the site. I’m using my phone and whenever I search for a topic I know exist e.g, Qei + range, it takes me to the forum index page. Please help. Thank you.
    Hello, are you using the forum's "Enhanced Mobile View" or using the Full Version of the site? @Soso22
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

i am very curious to try this and report back @DOODOOBROWN
    What was your gluta dose while using HQ.and how much HQ were you using please?
    i am currently on liposomal but i need a further boost on joints

@kweeny hey, I need some help please? I’ve been using maxi peel 3 to get rid of some hyperpigmentation on my face and neck, it contains hq and tretinoin.
    Today I began using a lotion that has active ingredients like L glutathione, Kojic acid, ascorbic acid. But I just came across this thread and was wondering if can I still use these two products together, since the hq is in a peeling solution, while the Gluta is in a cream form?

@Lunabrown , I think you should be fine to use it together,however when your skin starts to peel , do take a break from tretinoin or any harsh product in general till the new skin heals.

What we are debating on at the moment is wether oral /IV glutathione and Hq use together won’t cancel each other out.

@kweeny Thank you, appreciate your quick response. Yes I plan to use the peel every 2-3 weeks - And I only use Shea butter when my skin starts to peel

This is one thread I'm really interested in. I've been using HQ creams like fair and white and clear essence for the past 3 years. Any other "natural" lightening cream either doesn't work on me or ends up giving me white spots so HQ is the only thing my skin understands when it comes to lightening. I never even wean off and its ok. I've been told I can't use glutathione. Strange thing I once used GNC pills and the glow was amazing. Switched to jarrows after all the rave here and it did nothing. I dont know what supplements to include in my regi for a glow since im not dropping HQ. Any suggestions? Will liposomal vitamin c have any effect? I need suggestions please

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    This is one thread I'm really interested in. I've been using HQ creams like fair and white and clear essence for the past 3 years. Any other "natural" lightening cream either doesn't work on me or ends up giving me white spots so HQ is the only thing my skin understands when it comes to lightening. I never even wean off and its ok. I've been told I can't use glutathione. Strange thing I once used GNC pills and the glow was amazing. Switched to jarrows after all the rave here and it did nothing. I dont know what supplements to include in my regi for a glow since im not dropping HQ. Any suggestions? Will liposomal vitamin c have any effect? I need suggestions please

Well,jarrows takes a while to work as they say the absorption rate is about 20percent anyway.You would have to give it months to see a big result.I used it for a short while too and it turned my lips pink and gave me a glow.
    supplements like vitaminC,Pycogenol,Msm have been recommended here for glowing skin.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements