Using Glutathione and HQ together
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Using Glutathione and HQ together

Using Glutathione and HQ together

Hi,

I realize this has been discussed before many times on SCT, but I was wondering if I could use Glutathione pills w/ Kojic acid soap and lotion in the morning, while using HQ only at night. I read about the reductive effect of glutathione interfering with the cytotoxic of HQ, but if I use them at two separate times of the day, will the interference effect still occur?

Thank you!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

In my opinion you will be wasting pills/money.i don’t think it matters what time of the day you use it, it still gets absorbed into your blood stream
    You can do kojic acid X glutathione tho

Quote Originally Posted by Zoneator View Post
    Hi,

I realize this has been discussed before many times on SCT, but I was wondering if I could use Glutathione pills w/ Kojic acid soap and lotion in the morning, while using HQ only at night. I read about the reductive effect of glutathione interfering with the cytotoxic of HQ, but if I use them at two separate times of the day, will the interference effect still occur?

Thank you!
    As kweeny said,Waste of money.Just wait till when you wean off from HQ till then,you can continue with High does Vitamin C,MSM and Pycnogenol.
    I realized that Pycnogenol and Vitamin C still work while using HQ.
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Yes you can babe I did it, just use sparingly
    " I'm Still A Work In Progress" Don't Judge MoiDifferent Creams for Different Dreams
    Different Soaps for Different Folks

Maybe bec its IV I use & small amt. of hq on difficult parts that may darken over time my opinion your gluta levels have to be extra high to achieve this
    " I'm Still A Work In Progress" Don't Judge MoiDifferent Creams for Different Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by kweeny View Post
    In my opinion you will be wasting pills/money.i don’t think it matters what time of the day you use it, it still gets absorbed into your blood stream
    @kweeny is it the same rule with gluta cream and hq cream? Those can be used together right? Its only the case the gluta gets ineffective when u take gluta in pills form right?

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kweeny View Post
    In my opinion you will be wasting pills/money.i don’️t think it matters what time of the day you use it, it still gets absorbed into your blood stream
    @kweeny is it the same rule with gluta cream and hq cream? Those can be used together right? Its only the case the gluta gets ineffective when u take gluta in pills form right?
    @mccartney , I am not entirely sure how topical glutathione works where Hq is concerned but it’s is generally an antioxidant so I would assume that perhaps it works the same way, topically or orally. It has been said that it will cancel out Hq when used orally. Maybe it’s same when used in creams / serums.

I am presently on gluta and would love to use an hq serum too but don’t wanna risk it.

Quote Originally Posted by DOODOOBROWN View Post
    Maybe bec its IV I use & small amt. of hq on difficult parts that may darken over time my opinion your gluta levels have to be extra high to achieve this
    How many Ivs have you done and how many shades have you lighten?

I just started but it is too expensive. I am doing once a week 3000mg I am just ordering if it is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    How many Ivs have you done and how many shades have you lighten?

I just started but it is too expensive. I am doing once a week 3000mg I am just ordering if it is worth it.

where abouts in Australia are you finding stores who do gluta IV ?

@masa when I start iv its usually one iv weekly I see results immediately as far as the glowing skin is concerned. I also notice a “lightening” effect after the second iv session I notice more of a pale / yellow undertoning to my skin . Of course this is incorporating my diet to lighten and other sustaining supps. that always boost everything for my regi
    If I tan heavily at a beach . I am kelly rowland easily So I add pycnogenol supps to up my natural sunscreen defenses just in case I don’t wanna look like a ghost that day with ss film on my face..
    You really have to experiment for your own skin type .. I basically know which iv gluta works for me and its from the philipines. Spa gluta boosters are nothing but a waste to me certain iv brands are bullsht . I wouldn’t order iv ever

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements