Skin Care Talk banner

Suggestions to even out dark skin body? (pics included)

5K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  jcole 
#1 ·
Looking to even out my body as it's several different shades. I want my body to be around my hands colour, not light af (a natural looking dark-medium brown) within a few months if possible.
Last year I used the pink FW HQ body lotion and KA/Glu Soap with no effect. I tried Caro white but hate the yellow colour its left on my chest and face and want to get off it. Right now I exfoliate with papaya soap, LA lotion and just finished a TCA peel on my whole body. Right now I have the FW HQ pink lotion, Clear Clinic Oil and caro white oil and have supplements coming in. Someone please suggest something to add to this mix or if I should change my base lotion completely. Thanks yall

PS;(My body has always been way darker than my hands and face, so now that my face and arms have moved, it looks really bad)
And as said above, Im starting to see Caro's effect (only on my chest tho) and feel like its way too yellow for a dark brown person, if someone could suggest something more natural looking that's effective on dark skin :)
View attachment 65089 View attachment 65091

#8 ·
Whatever you’re using, you’ll NEVER have even skin as long as you’re adding Carowhite oil in it. That nonsense oil is a culprit for uneven lightening. It also enlarges pores and make you look older. But it lightens though. I’d say, take out the Carowhite oil from your mix.

#10 ·
I’d suggest cutting out anything HQ and tough sponges for a bit. Stick to a balance of physical exfoliation, nourishing and chemical exfoliation. Our bodies are perceived to be tougher but they need tender care too.
try beauty formulas glycolic cleanser for face on your body daily after your first wash with soap. Then you can add beauty formulas salicylic acid deep action face scrub to your body routine. It has micro beads. Moisture and creamy cleansers help skin a lot. Kojic acid works really well for evening skin.

#11 ·
in my experience salicylic acid for body works well for evening and softening skin. Plus beauty formulas products are cheap(quite affordable). For my body I use one bottle of Glycolic cleanser and the scrub. Game changer. It lasts two weeks. Got “better” results with it than my KIT( which I still use once a week).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.