Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 12

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

@caramelgodess it’s too small and expansive to be used on its own on my entire body. I thought diluting can save me money, I’d probably run out of cream in 4-5 days if used on the entire body.

I had no idea %4 was considered little for HQ. I guess I’ll have to wait longer than I anticipated to see results.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    Hey luv @chiny

one serum I can recommend for a more yellow complexion is maxi white serum hq it's very common in Nigeria so shouldn't be hard to find. And also Carotein gels I think you can purchase two maxiwhite and 1 Carotein gel then another is 55h+Strong Lightening glycerin it's not a serum but glycerin you could use about 4 tspns to 250ml of the lotion.
    So the mix would be 1 maxiwhite hq (30ml)plus
    half Carotein toning gel (15ml) plus 4tspns lightening glycerine (20ml)
    this should be mixed in 250ml worth of lotion. It should give a good boost Atleast take you up a shade with a yellow tone.
    @CaramelGoddess Thanks babe...
    The complexion i am aiming for is a creamy pale-yellow complexion!!
    Something like the complexion of the lady on my DP.
    *Love that tone like crazzzy*

Do you think me adding those ingredients to my bedon lotion would help me achieve dat tone??
    If not, plz give me better/stronger ideas for mixing the bedon lotion.
    Last edited by chiny; 02-03-2020 at 02:26 PM.

hiyaa @Goldencream honestly I've never used Carotein on its own I always use it mixed with other serums in my lotion. so I can't say it lightens but I think it helps give a natural glow. Not that washed out bleacher look that's why I like it so much.
    So if you want it for just lightening alone I don't think so tbh.
    I just want even skin and a glow so i could go for it and throw in a few serums?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    You are goooorgeous !!!!!

How light were you when u started this routine?

How long have you been doing this routine?
    Thanks a lott luv @pengcaramelglo hmm I think I started using it in 2018 july or August. It wasn't even supposed to be a mainstay I had just used a cream from a mixer that made me really really light but I got TERRIBLE stretchmarks so I had to stop so I just went into my cosmetics cupboard and mixed up what was in my stash at that point i didn't have spare cash to buy anything new. And Tada! I found this mix was able to maintain the tone whereas I was expecting it to darken me.
    Lemme post a pic of when I was on that mix so you'd know my starting shade
    Attachment 65209
    I think I got a more pale tone from the mix then when I switched got more yellow.
    Thanks for the reply. Which mix did you use first the name? where did you buy it?

I have no idea. Zilch but @gymrat can help here!
    although why don't you just use the 4% hq cream on its own cause if you're trying to mix it with a non-lightening lotion that would just dilute the hq and you might get little to no lightening?
    I don't think a 4% hq cream is strong enough to mix in a non lightening cream and still maintain its efficacy. Maybe a higher percentage but 4%? I don't know.
    Agreed, @Skinandwhatnot I would just use the 4% HQ cream, if you want to layer a basic lotion over it after its applied, you can do that
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @CaramelGoddess Thanks babe...
    The complexion i am aiming for is a creamy pale-yellow complexion!!
    Something like the complexion of the lady on my DP.
    *Love that tone like crazzzy*

Do you think me adding those ingredients to my bedon lotion would help me achieve dat tone??
    If not, plz give me better/stronger ideas for mixing the bedon lotion.
    honestly @chiny I can prescribe waay stronger mixes but sadly I don't think they would give you that creamy Cy's tone. Any mix I'd prescribe to you I've used and not once did they make me pale yellow! Just a very HIGH GOLDEN yellow. I love Cy's skintone too the only time I ever got something similar was when I used maxiwhite KA serum in my mix. That's why I'm hunting for it like mad!

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Which mix did you use first the name? where did you buy it?
    it was a mixed cream from a babe in yaba. I was assured there were no steroids but now I doubt that. The base cream tho was called 'new-white' I think it's supposed to be made by the same Comp that makes Anew. Same ingredients and colour but diff bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    I just want even skin and a glow so i could go for it and throw in a few serums?
    If that's all you're after then sure! Carotein is great for making the skin glow @Goldencream

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSamson View Post
    I found this Thai product lightener/whitener in my beauty supply when I went to get a durag, the ingredients don’t look like much but usually Asian products work well, I just want to even my skin and knuckles
    @BlackSamson be careful with products from India or Thailand, some contain mercury & it isn`t listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @BlackSamson be careful with products from India or Thailand, some contain mercury & it isn`t listed.
    Thank you @Mazikeen I thought about this but somehow forgot to post a reply

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements