Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 21

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @caramelgodess Do you mean
    -1 maxiwhite HQ serum
    -1 amiwhite HQ serum
    -some quantity of 55h+ lightening glycerin
    -1 carotein toning gel
    -1 qei+ carrot serum
    ALL THIS MIXED INTO 250ml OF MY PR BEDON ROYAL LOTION???
    So i don’t need to add any natural oil or something like that to d mix to combat any nasties possibilities abi??

This plenty plenty hydroquinone loud oo!!!
    My knuckles is about to suffer, lol.
    @chiny I don't think this increases the overall quantity or percentage of hq. I once spoke with the in house dermatologist for Mitchell brands. She made me understand adding even 10 serums of 2% HQ doesn't give you a 20% HQ cream but it all remains same 2%. I dont know if i explained well. Maxi white and all white are like same wine in different bottles. The rest is all natural stuff. I think the mix will even out your knuckles given the fact that it's not a bleaching recipe. Its a glow recipe. My 2 cents

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Can I use it temporarily just to boost lightening only on face? That's what I was thinking. Or do u think the fair n white will get me to ur lovely tone? From keke palmer to ur tone? Funny because I used to be naturally fair, post above caused me to darken terribly didn't even look like myself no more.

I know someone that does shipping they can deliver it to you. Send me email, whatsapp, or dm on here.
    Why am I afraid that you would be tempted to use it all over?
    @pengcaramelglo
    i have that on my conscience really.
    lemme be real with you here (pls do not be offended by what I'm about to type)

Being able to lighten safely and naturally needs discipline and I don't think you're at that point yet. It would probably work no doubt but what if something terrible happens like the stretch marks.
    Be honest you would hate me forever!
    And yourself too in the long run.

Its nerve wracking the endless guilt I feel over how I damaged my flawless skin just for quick fix lightening. Sometimes these scars never heal or take so much effort before they do. That shit messes with one's mind.

**i'm sorry if I've in anyway offended you in my above statements it's just that I never want anyone to ever make the same mistake I made. I believe skin lightening can be done using natural ingredients with the exception of hq in low percentages**

okay for me to help you here I'd need to know what your current regime is.
    Maybe we can work out a way to make your products lighten you effectively so you won't feel the need to use any dodgy stuff to boost it.

I know a bunch of mixes that I've used in the past that worked. They're usually KA serums and hq serums and other natural lighteners. I'd give you the mixes that worked really effectively for me. But mind you they might not help knuckles, mine are dark.

so you would need a different regimen for knuckles specifically so they don't darken.
    Dodo jar cream, dodo soap, dodo oil, fashion fair gel creme, retina, gng cream, ikb gel, spinbrush, mint julep masque, salicylic wash, kojie San, overexfoliating, milk drinks lactose, comedogenic products, messed up my face, red burnt leathery face, big pores, whiteheads, huge mole, scab, rough skin, dark patches which I'm trying to remove now. It was the worst routine for the face. Never using those ever. Need to start over from this unfortunately.

Best routine was carowhite cream, maxiwhite kojic serum, clinic clear lotion oil, vitamin e oil, with witch hazel, glycolic toner, black soap, lactic acid peels, cetaphil lotion, drinking a lot of water. These products are godsend. Starting with this routine now. I looked flawless, clean, and glowing like someone put a light bulb under my skin. It took me back close to my natural born light skin. The clinic clear either made me more hairy or made it more obvious, so I cut back on it. Felt like I needed extra boost n evening from another product, also looked too artificial yellow n obvious big pores sometimes.

Recently bought clear essence medicated cream, will buy carowhite cream again amazing product with maxiwhite serum, veet gold cream, azelic acid, glycolic cream, and products from your fair and white mix.
    @caramelgodess thanks for your concern I understand, just want to use it on my face only though cause retina and gng burnt it

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    @chiny I don't think this increases the overall quantity or percentage of hq. I once spoke with the in house dermatologist for Mitchell brands. She made me understand adding even 10 serums of 2% HQ doesn't give you a 20% HQ cream but it all remains same 2%. I dont know if i explained well. Maxi white and all white are like same wine in different bottles. The rest is all natural stuff. I think the mix will even out your knuckles given the fact that it's not a bleaching recipe. Its a glow recipe. My 2 cents
    @Goldencream Thnks babe, i didn’t know that about HQ serums.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Carotein toning gel made me darker

Anyone know ADMIRE MY SKIN serum? @gymrat @caramelgodess @LaVeev @Blackboy @chiny the ingredients look really good. Don't know if it works for general skin lightening
    never heard about it. I’ll look into it
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Carotein toning gel made me darker
    The gel-cream made me darker and attracted sun burn to my face. It was too harsh. But the gel made me lighter. Can you post a pic of the one you have?

So here’s some update for y’all:

I’ve been using Carotein toning gel and Maxi white serum HQ on my face for 3 days now and my face has turned yellow!! As in, golden yellow. Not pale. The color I always longed for. This was one mix I didn’t know I needed. I had the 2 in my cupboard and ignored them while I kept wasting money on other products.
    I’m so happy. My friend asked me if I used make up cos my face is glowing. What I do is: put some Carotein gel on my palm, add 3 drops of Maxi white serum, mix and rub on my face. It is the bomb.com. Thank you @caramelgodess for reviving the spirit of Carotein gel.
    I can’t post pics for privacy reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    Hi @Adebee @chiny ... and anyone else..

i did some digging and I found that old pic of Cy and Pela
    Attachment 65225

And more old pics. Her skintone has always been nice tho in all tones
    Attachment 65227Attachment 65229Attachment 65231
    Wow, U did a lot of digging oo 😂. The glow up is real! Idontbeliveit 😂.

Anyone know ADMIRE MY SKIN serum? @gymrat @caramelgodess @LaVeev @Blackboy @chiny the ingredients look really good. Don't know if it works for general skin lightening
    Check out Jazz Nicole on YouTube, she used it and did a detailed review. The product is like a lightner and peel. You have to be careful using it. Check the video though it explains better.

@Goldencream I have never heard of it, I see you posted the ingredients and azelaic acid, SA, KA, and HQ, are all solid ingredients. If you suffer with acne azelaic and SA will be great for you. Do you know where these are listed in the ingredient listing, it would give you more of an idea of how much of each was in this product. The only downfall to SA is it can be drying. Those with oily skin, usually benefit, and it works well for them.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements