Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 26

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    yes you definitely do. Get a separate moisturizing lotion. I highly recommend Razac hand and body lotion. It is that cheap old stuff that smells strongly but mehn, it adds a beautiful glow to my skin and moisturizes it. It doesn’t lighten but brings out yellow undertones you didn’t know you had. You can use any moisturizer of your choice though
    Ok I know razac it's an old lotion. I'll do just that.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Dodo jar cream, dodo soap, dodo oil, fashion fair gel creme, retina, gng cream, ikb gel, spinbrush, mint julep masque, salicylic wash, kojie San, overexfoliating, milk drinks lactose, comedogenic products, messed up my face, red burnt leathery face, big pores, whiteheads, huge mole, scab, rough skin, dark patches wkm trying to remove now. It was the worst routine for the face. Never using those ever. Need to start over from this unfortunately.

Best routine was carowhite cream, maxiwhite kojic serum, clinic clear lotion oil, vitamin e oil, with witch hazel, glycolic toner, black soap, lactic acid peels, cetaphil lotion, drinking a lot of water. These products are godsend. Starting with this routine now. I looked flawless, clean, and glowing like someone put a light bulb under my skin. It took me back close to my natural born light skin. The clinic clear either made me more hairy or made it more obvious, so I cut back on it. Felt like I needed extra boost n evening from another product, also looked too artificial yellow n obvious big pores sometimes.

Recently bought clear essence medicated cream, will buy carowhite cream again amazing product with maxiwhite serum, veet gold cream, azelic acid, glycolic cream, and products from your fair and white mix.
    @caramelgodess thanks for your concern I understand, just want to use it on my face only though cause retina and gng burnt it
    okay then so with the new products you've gotten what would be your routine?
    how do you plan to mix things?
    how do you plan to use them?
    how many times a day etc...

youve got a gem on your hands there girl! Having access to maxiwhite KA serum is great, Use it knowing peeps back here in Africa are desperately in search!
    So use it honorably, a great and rare honour has been bestowed upon you sistah! [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/wink.png[/IMG] LMAO

i could write a whole damn speech. Pls don't mind me, I'm messing with you

Okay if you're sure you would use on face alone then we can work somn out.
    Lovely let's work it out then

okay then so with the new products you've gotten what would be your routine?

Every other day exfoliate: cerave sa cream, glycolic toner, black soap, witch hazel.

Every two weeks: lactic peel 40%

5 days: clinic clear oil sometimes mixed with cetaphil lotion, or layer vitamin e oil. Or move on to carowhite cream maxiwhite ka serum mixed clinic clear oil layer maybe vitamin e oil.

For the side tan, dark patch on middle cheek, upper cheek sunburn: veet gold cream, glycolic peel, azelic acid, glycolic cream, olivera, janet gel or lemonvate

how many times a day etc...

5 days, once per day.

This is mainly plan for face

just so you know, Almond oil darkens the skin. Forget all those white women reviews you see on google. It makes skin glow but you’ll look tanned “aka” darker. If you have acne prone skin, it will break you out. Speaking from experience. I’d use Argan oil instead. It is moisturizing and evens skin out. I use it on my face. It also absorbs quickly.
    completely false @Blackboy almond oil has nothing in it to darken the skin, its a fantastic carrier oil, its used in most soaps, lotion etc. It absorbs the skin easily, its a great choice!! Remember......regardless of the product you use, they will ALL darken you if you are not wearing proper sunscreen!! But I am here to tell Almond oil is a great choice!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @caramelgodess What if i don’t hve almond oil. How abt 100% morrocan argan oil as substitute for the almond oil??
    100% pure argan oil is a great substitute @chiny Argan oil keeps well, just be sure you store it away from light in a cool place.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    completely false @Blackboy almond oil has nothing in it to darken the skin, its a fantastic carrier oil, its used in most soaps, lotion etc. It absorbs the skin easily, its a great choice!! Remember......regardless of the product you use, they will ALL darken you if you are not wearing proper sunscreen!! But I am here to tell Almond oil is a great choice!
    we can argue about this until the cows come home. I stand by my opinion that Almond oil darkens the skin. I’m speaking based on my experience and from people I know, including my sister. There are also a few stories from people by google. It is not the miracle oil people proclaim it to be. It also causes break out. Same with Shea butter. I was even told Castor oil was perfect, moisturizing, blah blah blah.... I used Castor oil and I became so dark and my skin was dry with break outs. Mind you, this was in winter. So it had nothing to do with sun. Same thing with pure glycerin, it darkens skin even though people swear it’s the best thing since sliced bread. Almond oil used in creams has been refined and mixed with other additives just like glycerin. So it’s not the same. I suggest Argan oil any day.
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

Just putting this out there. Uva rays is what causes tanning. UVA rays remain constant throughout the year and can penetrate through clouds and fog. UVA rays can also penetrate glass, so it's still possible to damage your skin while spending a bright winter day indoors.

Carotein lotion is great. But the toning gel slightly darkened me back when I used it. The gel cream was good but hard to find. May be I didn’t incorporate it properly for my skin. Maybe it’s the hydroxyphenoxy propionic acid(safer form of HQ/derivative ). Does anyone who HQ naturally darkens use Carotein toning gel with success. I have 5 tubes I’d hate to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @caramelgodess What if i don’️t hve almond oil. How abt 100% morrocan argan oil as substitute for the almond oil??
    100% pure argan oil is a great substitute @chiny Argan oil keeps well, just be sure you store it away from light in a cool place.
    100% right @gymrat , always spot on with your input... I greatly appreciate your knowledge over the years.

Almond oil does not in itself cause darkening!!
    Last edited by tonedpretty; 02-08-2020 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    @chiny please gimme some time to read up on it, as I don't know much about Argan oil. I'd get back to you.

Although it would probably be a great substitute maybe even better.

Id get back to you on it
    @caramelgodess Alright.....
    Thnks

we can argue about this until the cows come home. I stand by my opinion that Almond oil darkens the skin. I’m speaking based on my experience and from people I know, including my sister. There are also a few stories from people by google. It is not the miracle oil people proclaim it to be. It also causes break out. Same with Shea butter. I was even told Castor oil was perfect, moisturizing, blah blah blah.... I used Castor oil and I became so dark and my skin was dry with break outs. Mind you, this was in winter. So it had nothing to do with sun. Same thing with pure glycerin, it darkens skin even though people swear it’s the best thing since sliced bread. Almond oil used in creams has been refined and mixed with other additives just like glycerin. So it’s not the same. I suggest Argan oil any day.
    Its not necessary to argue till the cows come home over an amazing carrier oil such as almond oil........most know its benefits, the list is endless. Reduces puffiness and under-eye circles. Improves complexion and skin tone. Treats dry skin. Improves acne. Helps reverse sun damage. Reduces the appearance of scars. Your missing out if you DON'T have this as one of your staples. I add it to any moisturizer I use on my body, face, etc. Its a super light great moisturizing oil, without the greasy feel. The thing with carrier oils, is know them before using them. They are all different, some heavy, some extremely light.

As for shea butter, its a great butter for the skin, but never the face. And I am SO sorry someone told you to use castor oil, you couldn't pay me to use it and no way would I ever apply it on my face. Glycerin........its ok in moderation, but not a favorite of mine, its very greasy when not use correctly.

Carrier oils are an amazing staple, apply to damp skin, always use 100% pure, they are very inexpensive, and a little goes a long way

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements