Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 27

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

Quote Originally Posted by tonedpretty View Post
    100% right @gymrat , always spot on with your input... I greatly appreciate your knowledge over the years.

Almond oil does not in itself cause darkening!!
    Awwh well thank you @tonedpretty great to see you!! You are so right, it doesn't cause darkening, its an awesome choice. I always keep almond oil, grapeseed seed oil, and jojoba oil as staples in my cabinet. They are easy to use and easy to mix with other products. You know I love my oils, but when it comes to picking 3 good all around carrier oils, those would be it. All lightweight and great for the skin, even acne prone!!

Happy New Year to you, I hope you are doing well
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    100% pure argan oil is a great substitute @chiny Argan oil keeps well, just be sure you store it away from light in a cool place.
    @gymrat Thanks gymmie

@Yellowtan
    This is the white express serum I use (I'm not so comfy with it, doesn't lighten fast or anything I'm just skeptical about the company itself as I've heard they make steroid tube creams)
    so I that why I included the retin a 0.05 cream in my mix

IMG_8700.jpg
    IMG_8701.jpg

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    we can argue about this until the cows come home. I stand by my opinion that Almond oil darkens the skin. I’m speaking based on my experience and from people I know, including my sister. There are also a few stories from people by google. It is not the miracle oil people proclaim it to be. It also causes break out. Same with Shea butter. I was even told Castor oil was perfect, moisturizing, blah blah blah.... I used Castor oil and I became so dark and my skin was dry with break outs. Mind you, this was in winter. So it had nothing to do with sun. Same thing with pure glycerin, it darkens skin even though people swear it’s the best thing since sliced bread. Almond oil used in creams has been refined and mixed with other additives just like glycerin. So it’s not the same. I suggest Argan oil any day.
    @Blackboy
    ive heard some ppl swear that almond oil or coconut oil darkens them when they use either or both.

I don't know it might be a skin thing, just like even some lightening products may work for one person and not another.

Persobally tho i used coconut oil before i ever started lightening my skin. It was the go-to in my house growing up during our dry cold seasons. We would layer it over our moisturizing lotions. I used to use jergens the coconut oil layered on top. I noticed it didn't just moisturizing but my skin used to get sort of lighter/brighter.
    although I have really really dry skin so maybe that's why the oils benefit my skin.

But i I know that for MOST these oils do not darken the skin. Not even a little bit. It might darken for some people. And you might fall into that category.
    Also oils tend to help tanning so they're not to be used during the day when you're out and about in the sun. If you're going to be under the sun don't use em, or layer a thick blop of sunscreen all over.

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @gymrat Thanks gymmie
    @chiny
    you can definitely substitute with argan oil. The benefits are so great I bet it might even work better than almond.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    @caramelgodess then get ready for that paleee creamy look cus fair and white so white really lightens then that combo will be fire
    @Goldencream which fw so white u talkin about? Is it hq or ka based.. im lookin for a great safe ka gel that i can layer over carolight cream.. pls tag my name in ur reply, in this way i wont miss ur reply...

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Lol the ones who puzzle me are those who make videos talking to "the public". Someone wakes up in the morning they post a video babbling "good morning fam i just woke up bla bla bla" LMFAO im usually like is it idleness, loneliness or depression?
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Its not necessary to argue till the cows come home over an amazing carrier oil such as almond oil........most know its benefits, the list is endless. Reduces puffiness and under-eye circles. Improves complexion and skin tone. Treats dry skin. Improves acne. Helps reverse sun damage. Reduces the appearance of scars. Your missing out if you DON'T have this as one of your staples. I add it to any moisturizer I use on my body, face, etc. Its a super light great moisturizing oil, without the greasy feel. The thing with carrier oils, is know them before using them. They are all different, some heavy, some extremely light.

As for shea butter, its a great butter for the skin, but never the face. And I am SO sorry someone told you to use castor oil, you couldn't pay me to use it and no way would I ever apply it on my face. Glycerin........its ok in moderation, but not a favorite of mine, its very greasy when not use correctly.

Carrier oils are an amazing staple, apply to damp skin, always use 100% pure, they are very inexpensive, and a little goes a long way
    I use mixture of oils and essential oils for on my skin almond oil included but my base oil is always castor oil can't do without it.
    Jojoba and rosehip oil for face.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @gymrat Tanks gymmie
    Ill start drinking more water asap!!!!
    Yes, i still take d vitaminC supplement on empty stomach in the morning ((What do you think about it))??

I’ll get d other supplements soon.
    Thanks as always gymmie
    @chiny , shouldent you take vit c serum after meal? I was told not to take on empty stomach..

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    @Yellowtan
    This is the white express serum I use (I'm not so comfy with it, doesn't lighten fast or anything I'm just skeptical about the company itself as I've heard they make steroid tube creams)
    so I that why I included the retin a 0.05 cream in my mix

IMG_8700.jpg
    IMG_8701.jpg
    @caramelgodess ....thank u very much hun.

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    I know people who have lighten beautifully like that.
    Me too. There are so many of them

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements