Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 30

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

Can anYbody suggest a good ka serum or oil exept maxiwhite serum and fw serum ... i need some to mix into carolight cream to make a hq/ ka mix..

i was planing to use dodo white up oil.. ive used the lotion of dodo and its oil before ... it was amazing.. but i dont know how effective dodo oil is at its own ..

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Can anYbody suggest a good ka serum or oil exept maxiwhite serum and fw serum ... i need some to mix into carolight cream to make a hq/ ka mix..

i was planing to use dodo white up oil.. ive used the lotion of dodo and its oil before ... it was amazing.. but i dont know how effective dodo oil is at its own ..
    Would luv to see your dodo results

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Would luv to see your dodo results
    not on dodo anymore

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@mccartney i realised that dodo oil is only deep cleansing oil. Its good for facial wash

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @mccartney i realised that dodo oil is only deep cleansing oil. Its good for facial wash
    @shawtykid20 maaaaa friend... hows it goin!!! Well yeahh it seems it only works wirh its cream... hmmh ... rosance x20 is also ka based but never used it..

@chiny , shouldent you take vit c serum after meal? I was told not to take on empty stomach..
    Depends on the type of Vit C supplement you take......I take the buffered type and have no issues. However,........most who take the unbuffered kind seem to struggle with it. But if you can take it on an empty stomach, then good for you
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Depends on the type of Vit C supplement you take......I take the buffered type and have no issues. However,........most who take the unbuffered kind seem to struggle with it. But if you can take it on an empty stomach, then good for you
    @gymrat lol idk if mine is buffere or not... mine is from vitacost.. vit c with rosehip... okay ill try havin it on empty stomach firsr thing in the morning hehe

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Depends on the type of Vit C supplement you take......I take the buffered type and have no issues. However,........most who take the unbuffered kind seem to struggle with it. But if you can take it on an empty stomach, then good for you [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/thumbsup.gif[/IMG]
    @gymrat lol idk if mine is buffere or not... mine is from vitacost.. vit c with rosehip... okay ill try havin it on empty stomach firsr thing in the morning hehe
    The vitacost one should be taken on empty stomach...First thing in the morning and last thing before bed.
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

@Blackboy looooooooooooooooooool hahahah soooo whats ur current shade and how dark were u before lightening?
    Blackboy make me laugh too, reality of life.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Hello EVERYONE!!! I just wanted to ask has anyone used this cream? If so, what was your experience with it?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements