Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 31

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    @Blackboy looooooooooooooooooool hahahah soooo whats ur current shade and how dark were u before lightening?
    My face was NC 45 and my body was NC 43. Now I’m NC42.
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    My face was NC 45 and my body was NC 43. Now I’m NC42.
    nice ... its a nice caramel tone.. ive googeld nc42 cuz im not good at nc stuff lol... ; )

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    Blackboy make me laugh too, reality of life.
    @TRIUMPH ^^ dear how r u loong time... i wrote u before but unfortunatleY i didene catch ur reply cuz u dident tag my name.. then i forgot in what threas i wrote u...

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    The vitacost one should be taken on empty stomach...First thing in the morning and last thing before bed.
    @jcole okay ill try that out... and see if i can see better results..

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    So I'm proving my stalking abilities daily...[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.png[/IMG]
    but I just had to take a screen shot to motivate myself and anyone else on here who might be interested

Good night all!

Lol! Your skin is much bomber! I’m sure she uses a lot of filters.
    Let’s see what her knuckles and feet are saying.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    @gymrat lol idk if mine is buffere or not... mine is from vitacost.. vit c with rosehip... okay ill try havin it on empty stomach firsr thing in the morning hehe
    it will say it right on the front label......I believe you take the one I take....I remember having this chat with you. If its not buffered, be careful taking on an empty stomach...you will know right away if you can't tolerate it. It will give you an upset stomach, you will be running to the restroom.

https://www.vitacost.com/country-lif...mg-250-tablets
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    it will say it right on the front label......I believe you take the one I take....I remember having this chat with you. If its not buffered, be careful taking on an empty stomach...you will know right away if you can't tolerate it. It will give you an upset stomach, you will be running to the restroom.

https://www.vitacost.com/country-lif...mg-250-tablets

https://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-vi...250-capsules-2 no @gymrat i take this ones...

ill tried havin this yesterday on empty stomach and nothing happend..

Hey everyone. Who has experience with pure carrot oil? What tone does it give and what are the benefits for us skin lighteners ? @caramelgodess @mccartney @Blackboy @gymrat @LaVeev and everyone

lmao @caramelgodesswe must be twins. Salivating over the ig & YT gurus skintones is also my guilty pleasure although most are filtered to the gawds. I think high dosage Glutathione should get you there. Have you tried Glutathione topically?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    Same with people who get surgeries. They get lots of compliments and become too confident. Until someone tells them that their ass is fake and doesn’t match their thighs. Happened to me. Black people called me a light skinned n*gga. I was so happy I finally looked unclockably light. Until one day I met a girl who asked me “are you bleaching your skin?”. OMG I almost died. I became so angry and defensive. It felt like my walls had crumbled. I wasn’t as Hollywood as I thought I was. I spent weeks taking pictures to convince myself otherwise
    lmao @Blackboy

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements