Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 37

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Hey everyone. Who has experience with pure carrot oil? What tone does it give and what are the benefits for us skin lighteners ? @caramelgodess @mccartney @Blackboy @gymrat @LaVeev and everyone
    Carrot "seed" oil I have used, it has many great benefits, its a normal looking oil in color, it isn't orange.

Carrot oil, I haven't ever used, but wouldn't be opposed too trying it! @Goldencream
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post

so now I just need to learn to be content with what I have and where I'm at.
    Amen to this!! You need to write this on your mirror with lipstick so you read it daily it's a beautiful thing to accept!!

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    https://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-vi...250-capsules-2 no @gymrat i take this ones...

ill tried havin this yesterday on empty stomach and nothing happend..
    Then you are golden if it doesn't bother your stomach, btw, vitacost is having a buy one get one right now @mccartney

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @Goldencream sis, your skintone is gorg. Giving me life. You are my skin goalz. I need your regie, pls help a sista out, lol. Also need to know how you keep those edges so full & healthy. Have you tried the beauty series oil that was mentioned in this thread for the glow?

@Mazikeen thanks sis!! For a whole 6months I've been using -Wash face with extract papaya soap and body with makari luxurious exfoliating gel(I'm in love). I recently started using Nano extra white soap(I think it works. It's kinda strong cus everytime I use on my face it stings but doesn't burn or make my face red)-clear essence fade cream on face and body. -I usually do trial and error with serums:-I've used ami white serum(it's a staple) -Overlight Paris carrot serum(not sure it worked on my body but tried it on my face and after a week my face was getting sooo light I had to stop!!)-Pure carrot serum( dries out my skin so i only used it a few times and stop. Can't say if it works or not)-I apply Nuxe oil on my face and body everyday then layer glycerine on my As for my edges lol they always look like that. My hair grows so fast although I'm sure I'm the only one who doesnt own 1 hair care product.I just mixed up the beauty series oil with my glycerine. She was right it doesnt lighten. I think its a good product that doesn't damage skin

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    @Goldencream your skin is gorgeous. Your knuckles are not even dark. Some people who never used cream, have knuckles like that. Share your regimen with the class so we can bandwagon
    @Blackboy thanks! I've never had any issue with my knuckles even back in my years of using steroids. My hands always stay that way. I wish every part of my body was like my hands I won't even need to do much.

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Beautiful wow

What got you to this tone?
    @pengcaramelglo Thanks! Been lightening for a decade lol. I've used all sorts of natural lighteners But they never really brought out this tone. But 2% hq got me to this point. The simple product that really brought out this tone was so white cream first then the gel. Clear essence medicated fade creme too has really done a good job.

@Goldencream
    I have used it in my fair and white I the past. I think it gives a rosy glow and plays up whatever undertones you have or your mix is giving you. Now come to think of it I don't know why I stopped.
    Sigh ...my search for pale light skin has made me drop really good regimens actually
    @caramelgodess ok great then. I love oils I'll like to try it out

@Goldencream
    Pokello's skin is goals. I remember watching her on big bro and thinking WOW.
    I'm pretty sure her skin's natural no way would you go on a 3month show and retain your skintone all through unless it's all natural.
    She may or may not use supplements but I don't think she rubs.
    Yea anyways she's shared her regimen once and it was just non lightening products. If she does any extra I think it will be supplements to keep the skin glowing

Ding ding ding!!
    and we have a winner!
    What's your insta so I can stalk you??? Lol. (Jokes)
    Atleast with you I know what I'm seeing is the real deal.
    your skintone is beautiful! @Goldencream so clear and so even.

So natural and radiant. Sis please share your regime I'd be up front row seat diligently taking notes.

And your hands, don't get me started on them hands. You've got beautiful hands I wish my hands could get like this on my mix.

You're at goals tbh. Might even be past it
    @caramelgodess thanks sis I'm sharing my regi. My hands lighten easily and evenly. I've never had any issues with my knuckles

@Goldencream you said for face you layer amiwhite serum with fair and white so white cream over it yh?

Pls do you use this everyday?
    I made a mix of both instead cause I'm worried still about just applying the amiwhite serum directly.

Ive been using for just 3 nights. Woke up this morning and my face was really really light. Lol. I'm worried it might get lighter than body at this rate.

So do I cut back or keep using? Or is this just what happens at first and later the skin normalizes. E.g with continuous use it just evens out instead of getting lighter?
    @caramelgodess I've always used ami white only on my body. My face lightens easily so if i do that my face will be sooo white. So white cream on its own is just ok. That mixture you made you can use it on your body if not your face will get too light

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements