Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 39

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

Is anyone else struggling with impatience when it comes to lightening? I've never used any product until the end of it. I always dump it at some point when I feel it's not working and buy another one. My shelf is filled with different creams and serums that I've barely used and I keep buying more. That impatience is draining my money. Who else can relate? I need rehab
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Please where can I get Ami white in the UK? I’m tired of searching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @Goldencream

Definitely trying out some of the products. Is ami white serum in circulation again? I remember people were raving about it and then it was out of stock. Do you use the hq or kojic version?
    @Mazikeen you are welcome!! Yea ami hq version is still in circulation

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Omaliicha View Post
    Seems like you are at your goal already.

I think this tone falls under the yellow tone, I might be wrong.
    I love your skin tone
    Ok. Thanks sis

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    @Goldencream thanks for sharing. Hmm you seem to have luck with that Clear essence fade cream. I used it and didn't see any lightening. Infact I got darker but it made my body very smooth. If I had your skin tone, I'd just maintain it
    @Blackboy yes it works well for me. I wanted to try carotein but if it darkens me I'll just go back to clear essence.

Is anyone else struggling with impatience when it comes to lightening? I've never used any product until the end of it. I always dump it at some point when I feel it's not working and buy another one. My shelf is filled with different creams and serums that I've barely used and I keep buying more. That impatience is draining my money. Who else can relate? I need rehab
    @Blackboy lmao, I think everyone on sct can relate & needs rehab. I have a small bss at home that is growing daily and some stuff I haven`t even opened yet. Can`t resist when it comes to skin products, even on vacation my excess baggage is always skin products.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @Blackboy lmao, I think everyone on sct can relate & needs rehab. I have a small bss at home that is growing daily and some stuff I haven`t even opened yet. Can`t resist when it comes to skin products, even on vacation my excess baggage is always skin products.
    Ditto.......although lately I think my hair products are starting to out weigh my skincare ......the struggle is when you travel you always want to take what you have at home because 99% of the time you can't find what you need once you've landed to your destination. Sunscreen, Vit C serum, cleanser ALWAYS travel with me, the rest are just extras that are my security blanket but like I always say.......there are worse things we could be addicted too so I feel where we are is perfectly A ok
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

You should always use your product until the end, unless you have a negative reaction. Product hoping never gives you the true idea if something is working for you or if it isn't.

Trying new products takes time, unless you are willing to put forth the effort and use the product til the bitter end, no sense in purchasing it! Your just wasting time, money, and cabinet space, by never knowing if a product actually will work for you!

Tell yourself you can't purchase more until you use what you currently have on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    She also need to write it on her instagram profile.
    Absolutely......I don't waste time with that.....so let me know if she does sometimes reading it over and over to ourselves is what it takes to finally sink in.

Hope you are doing well my friend @TRIUMPH

@caramelgodess hey are you using the Kojic acid or hq version of the so white cream please?
    Last edited by Lunabrown; 02-12-2020 at 06:55 PM.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements