Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 3

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

@caramelgodess hey, I have a question please, does Asantee Goat’s milk and Tamarind soap lighten the skin or just exfoliates? And is it strong or gentle ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    Your Amin is more beautiful then her.

You could do a few sections of Iv since you are already light to begin with.
    Aww. Thank you so much @masa y'all making a girl feel good.
    I cant afford Gluta sessions rn (I assume I can't) I don't actually know how much they cost tho. Lol. I just know it would be expensive.
    But that said I'm going to look into the pricing to see if it's something I can plan towards.

Are there any specific Glutathione IV's recommended cause I know they don't all work the same or as good as some

Glutathione Iv are indeed super expensive. I just started I will update you guys if it is worth it after like 3 months to 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinandwhatnot View Post
    You have a beautiful skin tone. Can you guys help me and tell me where to buy these products? I live in the Middle East and have to buy online. I was gonna order from fairnessco.com but someone said the products they received from them looked different and sketchy. Any alternative?

Also do you think 2 Maxi White serum (60 ml total), 1 IKB gel (30g) and 500 ml fair and white Hydra sweet lotion a good mix? Should I add more serums?
    Hey there @Skinandwhatnot I know amazon sells but you have to check for authenticity from the seller maybe read buyer reviews to find out. I hope others chime in to let you know

for the mix you wanna do the fair and white hydra sweet Lotion isn't a lightening lotion. I know I've read through the ingredients in the past more for moisturizing yh??
    2 mws I'm assuming they're KA version and one ikb should be good enough to brighten im not sure it would lighten shades. But I can't say your skin might be easy to move shades so.
    You might/might not have to tweak it more for. better results.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    Glutathione Iv are indeed super expensive. I just started I will update you guys if it is worth it after like 3 months to 4 months.
    Thanks love. Will be looking forward to your updates

Quote Originally Posted by tonedpretty View Post
    Not to derail your thread but my goodness what a beautiful skin tone you have...

Definitely need more KA serums and go the gluta route for the pale tone...
    Awwww thank you so sooo much @tonedpretty . This means a lottt

thank you for the suggestions. What KA serums would you suggest? I'm unable to get maxi white KA serum in my country. I've come across a seller but I'm worried about authenticity. I will look into Glutathione supplements to add to my supplement stash. I know the IV route is far more effective but o can't afford that right now.
    Please do you know the best Glutathione supplement for oral supplementation in terms of effectiveness?
    And also Glutathione lotions or serums?
    For me personally I believe in jarrows and NOW brand glutathione but it takes long orally to get it to work. I’ve read a post that suggested putting it under the tongue (perhaps with baking soda to reduce acidity) but that would be work. There is also rectal or nebulisers...

As for the KA there is also fair and white original serum KA, Qei gold serum has KA too...

From the responses and I bet they’ll be many more... your skin is goals trust me...very natural and light.

@caramelgodess Girl i love your skin, your lips are goals for me. So your entire regimen is natural apart from the maxi white hq or do the rest contain hq as well? Is the Fair & White so white lotion you’re using the skin perfector lotion or the hydra sweet moisturising lotion.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Would you believe if I said that you have a better skintone than she does? Don't be deceived by Instagram,most of these people that seem flawless are not as flawless as you think.
    Fake as F*** is what I say.......all of social media is that way, and is exactly why I have never participated. No time for fake people sharing fake lives......its never been any interest of mine. I know, I know.......but evvvvverrrrrybodys on social media......and my reply is exactly... I'm old school and SO not interested in what everybodys doing, saying or posting pictures of.

My friends/family know....If you need my attention, you can text me, call me, cuz you won't find me or my life on IG or FB My favorite is when people say to others.....Oh I don't know them, we are just "FB friends"....... comments like that make me burst out loud
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Tooth brush with my lightening soaps once weekly.
    A mix of ikb Arbutin+ retin a cream+ g&g oil
    @caramelgodess this thread will do good, you know your SCT family LOVE threads with details it's what keeps us going! Kudos to you for taking the time share.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Would you believe if I said that you have a better skintone than she does? Don't be deceived by Instagram,most of these people that seem flawless are not as flawless as you think.
    Fake as F*** is what I say.......all of social media is that way, and is exactly why I have never participated. No time for fake people sharing fake lives......its never been any interest of mine. I know, I know.......but evvvvverrrrrybodys on social media......and my reply is exactly... I'm old school and SO not interested in what everybodys doing, saying or posting pictures of.

My friends/family know....If you need my attention, you can text me, call me, cuz you won't find me or my life on IG or FB [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/call.gif[/IMG] My favorite is when people say to others.....Oh I don't know them, we are just "FB friends"....... comments like that make me burst out loud [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/shakehead.gif[/IMG]
    I really do wish people take your comment serious, Especially these younglings.
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

@caramelgodess even without filters your skin is way better than that girl's. Now imagine if you were to use filters. Girl don't change your regimen. It works well for you.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements