Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 40

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    You should always use your product until the end, unless you have a negative reaction. Product hoping never gives you the true idea if something is working for you or if it isn't.

Trying new products takes time, unless you are willing to put forth the effort and use the product til the bitter end, no sense in purchasing it! Your just wasting time, money, and cabinet space, by never knowing if a product actually will work for you!

Tell yourself you can't purchase more until you use what you currently have on hand.
    Very true. Some of the products I bought and later found out they contained steroids and I dumped them. Some products were working very slowly, then I added serum and boom..it ruined it, those ones too I dumped. It's just crazy looking at all these creams and how much I spent on them. I'm sticking to F&W so white for now and not buying anything else. So help me Lord.
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

For anyone who has questions about the So white gel or cream with kojic acid, I've used both and they're rubbish. The gel dried out my skin and broke me out. I finished it anyway and it didn't lighten at all. Same with the cream. It's like rubbing white chalk on your skin. Don't bother wasting your money on So white gel/cream if it's not the HQ version.

I also used the lotion (EU version), that one worked. It lightened me in 3 days I was shocked. But then it destroyed my skin, broke me out in rashes, green vein, VERY dry skin that led to stretch marks. All in just 3 days of use. It was not fake. I'm suspecting the alcohol content was too much and my skin didn't accept it. But yeah, it lightens. It may be good for your skin type.

I have a question. How do you guys deal with eye bags when lightening? We know the skin under the eyes is very thin and bleaching can cause sunken eyes. A lot of bleachers have sunken eyes, especially steroid users. I usually don't use cream under my eye area. What about you guys?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    I have a question. How do you guys deal with eye bags when lightening? We know the skin under the eyes is very thin and bleaching can cause sunken eyes. A lot of bleachers have sunken eyes, especially steroid users. I usually don't use cream under my eye area. What about you guys?
    @Blackboy rebuild them often by usin oils like almond or argan.. also use vit c serum on them rosehip oil work too... the vit c serum will rebuild them as well as lighten them in case they r dark..

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    So this is me currently
    Indoor
    Attachment 65353

Outdoor
    Attachment 65361

My goal is between these

1. POKELLO
    Attachment 65355

2. NIKKI_C
    Attachment 65357

3. NIKZ
    Attachment 65359

I'm more interested in the glossy glow and even tone.

Are these yellow or pale undertones?
    How many shades is it from the guy skin colour to the girl please? I would pray to look that light n bright natural in every room lightening. How to fix that?

I was as light as the girl, how can I get back to that beautiful golden yellow tone it suits me more. Darkskin chocolate suits other people more.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pengcaramelglo; 02-13-2020 at 04:47 AM.

This healthy tone glow and even would suit me perfectly, pray I achieve it easy quick and easy to maintain permanently with natural products and spf.
    Last edited by pengcaramelglo; 02-13-2020 at 05:10 AM.

Very true. Some of the products I bought and later found out they contained steroids and I dumped them. Some products were working very slowly, then I added serum and boom..it ruined it, those ones too I dumped. It's just crazy looking at all these creams and how much I spent on them. I'm sticking to F&W so white for now and not buying anything else. So help me Lord.
    Ok.......I'm holding you to this, and will be watching to see if your product jumpin.....stay off the wagon for awhile. Stick to what you have for 3 months, mark your calendar so you know and are aware.....write down when you've reached 3 months consistently with F&W, it will give you an ending date and something to look forward too! Take a picture now, and 3 months from now, look back at it, once you get to the 3 month mark. If you see noticeable changes stick with it, if not, move on.

Think of it like a relationship.......start from the beginning phase, then after awhile you sit back and ask yourself if your happy with where your at....if you are you stick with it, if your not, you move on. Skincare is no different. You have to find that product and routine that makes you happy!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

I haven't used steroids, but I will tell you, anything I apply on my face, I apply under my eyes, whether its Vit C serum, RA, my HQ mix, etc, I apply it thoroughly. The only area I avoid are my eyelids. I do use oils on my lids, and a cream that's pretty simple and basic. I don't use anything harsh on my lids, but under my eyes, yes!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    I haven't used steroids, but I will tell you, anything I apply on my face, I apply under my eyes, whether its Vit C serum, RA, my HQ mix, etc, I apply it thoroughly. The only area I avoid are my eyelids. I do use oils on my lids, and a cream that's pretty simple and basic. I don't use anything harsh on my lids, but under my eyes, yes!
    Great advice, I do same thing

Warning do not use these products! Steroids don't work safe for everyone, too risky!!!! Likely to cause major stretch marks, thin skin, varicose veins

Wonder how she looks now as she posted this years ago. She used for body: pot - carolight cream that of the congo - carolight tube that of the congo - clear quick oil - 2 Abidjan lemon tube - clear quick tube

Face: carotone range + carotone oil (you can put Abidjan oil) + carotone tube + 2 fashion fair and an epiderm +1/2 clotec) if you can't find it, take the extra clear pot (carolight tube, 2 fashion fair, 1 / 2epiderm + 1/2 clotec)
    Last edited by pengcaramelglo; 02-13-2020 at 07:27 AM.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements