Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 41

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

Quote Originally Posted by realkeisha View Post
    Please where can I get Ami white in the UK? I’m tired of searching.
    Please don’t ignore my question 😩

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Please where can I get Ami white in the UK? I’m tired of searching.
    Please don’t ignore my question 😩
    Ebay, Amazon, or call stores

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Ok.......I'm holding you to this, and will be watching to see if your product jumpin.....stay off the wagon for awhile. Stick to what you have for 3 months, mark your calendar so you know and are aware.....write down when you've reached 3 months consistently with F&W, it will give you an ending date and something to look forward too! Take a picture now, and 3 months from now, look back at it, once you get to the 3 month mark. If you see noticeable changes stick with it, if not, move on.

Think of it like a relationship.......start from the beginning phase, then after awhile you sit back and ask yourself if your happy with where your at....if you are you stick with it, if your not, you move on. Skincare is no different. You have to find that product and routine that makes you happy!!
    Thank you @gymrat . I'm determined
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Carrot "seed" oil I have used, it has many great benefits, its a normal looking oil in color, it isn't orange.

Carrot oil, I haven't ever used, but wouldn't be opposed too trying it! @Goldencream
    @gymrat what carrot seed oil do you use? I need a large size coz all I have seen are mini sizes 10-30ml.

Ditto.......although lately I think my hair products are starting to out weigh my skincare ......the struggle is when you travel you always want to take what you have at home because 99% of the time you can't find what you need once you've landed to your destination. Sunscreen, Vit C serum, cleanser ALWAYS travel with me, the rest are just extras that are my security blanket but like I always say.......there are worse things we could be addicted too so I feel where we are is perfectly A ok
    For me my excess is stuff that I bring back. I travel light when I`m going on vacation and buy anything I need at my destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    I have a question. How do you guys deal with eye bags when lightening? We know the skin under the eyes is very thin and bleaching can cause sunken eyes. A lot of bleachers have sunken eyes, especially steroid users. I usually don't use cream under my eye area. What about you guys?
    Vitamin C serum seems to help in the long run.
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

Which seller is legit on ebay for fair and white so gel please? I live in uk

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @TRIUMPH what brand carrot seed oil would you recommend?
    I can't recommend any brand, the one I bought from where I get ingredients are measured from a 1000ml bottle I can't remember the brand. I might take pictures next time I visit the store. I bought 100ml twice.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Absolutely......I don't waste time with that.....so let me know if she does sometimes reading it over and over to ourselves is what it takes to finally sink in.

Hope you are doing well my friend @TRIUMPH
    I'm doing great.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Which seller is legit on ebay for fair and white so gel please? I live in uk
    @pengcaramelglo did you check Paks cosmetics?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements