Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 42

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

Quote Originally Posted by PatisMe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Which seller is legit on ebay for fair and white so gel please? I live in uk
    @pengcaramelglo did you check Paks cosmetics?
    That's the kojic one, I think the hq one works better

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Did labidjanaise stop getting produced.... can't find it on uk sites or was the design changed

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @gymrat what carrot seed oil do you use? I need a large size coz all I have seen are mini sizes 10-30ml.
    Right now I have Leven Rose Carrot Seed oil, I've used several of their oils. They come in a droppler bottle, which makes things easy, plus when I a done with the oil I can re use the bottle. Its a win win for me. https://www.levenrose.com/products/carrot-seed-oil-1-oz
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Right now I have Leven Rose Carrot Seed oil, I've used several of their oils. They come in a droppler bottle, which makes things easy, plus when I a done with the oil I can re use the bottle. Its a win win for me. https://www.levenrose.com/products/carrot-seed-oil-1-oz
    Thank You!

@Goldencream you are doing well !!! Your skin is goals for days!! Gawd damn!! Thank you for sharing your regime with us. Please all i need from you now is a picture of your clear essence packaging. Just browsed through their website and there's platinum and exclusive. I just want to be sure which line to buy. @gymrat hello, Just got my AmLactin to start exfoliating, do i just use any soap, or soaps like kojic acid while using amlactin? I dont want to over exfoliate and cause more problems.

Which seller is legit on ebay for fair and white so gel please? I live in uk
    They mostly don't ship HQ to UK
    Last edited by Blackboy; 02-14-2020 at 04:08 PM.
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

@pengcaramelglo you can purchase direct from their website - https://fairandwhite.com/. they ship worldwide and this way you avoid getting a knockoff from ebay/amazon

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @pengcaramelglo you can purchase direct from their website - https://fairandwhite.com/. they ship worldwide and this way you avoid getting a knockoff from ebay/amazon
    They ship hq to uk?

So I've stopped using Carotein gel. It was breaking me out badly. I've not had a break out in 2 years and Carotein hurt my feelings. My face now looks like a road with potholes
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

Quote Originally Posted by Adebee View Post
    @Goldencream you are doing well !!! Your skin is goals for days!! Gawd damn!! Thank you for sharing your regime with us. Please all i need from you now is a picture of your clear essence packaging. Just browsed through their website and there's platinum and exclusive. I just want to be sure which line to buy. @gymrat hello, Just got my AmLactin to start exfoliating, do i just use any soap, or soaps like kojic acid while using amlactin? I dont want to over exfoliate and cause more problems.
    Start with just your Amlactin, if your worried about it. Then once you have adapted to that, toss in a soap, that isn't too much at all. You can even alternate days with your soap. Keep me posted on how things are going with the Amlactin @Adebee
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements