Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 42

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

  1. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by PatisMe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Which seller is legit on ebay for fair and white so gel please? I live in uk
    @pengcaramelglo did you check Paks cosmetics?
    That's the kojic one, I think the hq one works better

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #412
    Did labidjanaise stop getting produced.... can't find it on uk sites or was the design changed

  4. #413
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @gymrat what carrot seed oil do you use? I need a large size coz all I have seen are mini sizes 10-30ml.
    Right now I have Leven Rose Carrot Seed oil, I've used several of their oils. They come in a droppler bottle, which makes things easy, plus when I a done with the oil I can re use the bottle. Its a win win for me. https://www.levenrose.com/products/carrot-seed-oil-1-oz
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Right now I have Leven Rose Carrot Seed oil, I've used several of their oils. They come in a droppler bottle, which makes things easy, plus when I a done with the oil I can re use the bottle. Its a win win for me. https://www.levenrose.com/products/carrot-seed-oil-1-oz
    Thank You!

  7. #415
    @Goldencream you are doing well !!! Your skin is goals for days!! Gawd damn!! Thank you for sharing your regime with us. Please all i need from you now is a picture of your clear essence packaging. Just browsed through their website and there's platinum and exclusive. I just want to be sure which line to buy. @gymrat hello, Just got my AmLactin to start exfoliating, do i just use any soap, or soaps like kojic acid while using amlactin? I dont want to over exfoliate and cause more problems.

  8. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Which seller is legit on ebay for fair and white so gel please? I live in uk
    They mostly don't ship HQ to UK
    Last edited by Blackboy; 02-14-2020 at 04:08 PM.
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

  9. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    That's the kojic one, I think the hq one works better
    @pengcaramelglo you can purchase direct from their website - https://fairandwhite.com/. they ship worldwide and this way you avoid getting a knockoff from ebay/amazon

  10. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    That's the kojic one, I think the hq one works better
    @pengcaramelglo you can purchase direct from their website - https://fairandwhite.com/. they ship worldwide and this way you avoid getting a knockoff from ebay/amazon
    They ship hq to uk?

  11. #419
    So I've stopped using Carotein gel. It was breaking me out badly. I've not had a break out in 2 years and Carotein hurt my feelings. My face now looks like a road with potholes
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

  12. #420
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Adebee View Post
    @Goldencream you are doing well !!! Your skin is goals for days!! Gawd damn!! Thank you for sharing your regime with us. Please all i need from you now is a picture of your clear essence packaging. Just browsed through their website and there's platinum and exclusive. I just want to be sure which line to buy. @gymrat hello, Just got my AmLactin to start exfoliating, do i just use any soap, or soaps like kojic acid while using amlactin? I dont want to over exfoliate and cause more problems.
    Start with just your Amlactin, if your worried about it. Then once you have adapted to that, toss in a soap, that isn't too much at all. You can even alternate days with your soap. Keep me posted on how things are going with the Amlactin @Adebee
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 09:22 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 11:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •