Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 43

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    So I've stopped using Carotein gel. It was breaking me out badly. I've not had a break out in 2 years and Carotein hurt my feelings. My face now looks like a road with potholes
    Noted.....now toss it out!! Don't look back and don't repurchase! OR if you want to keep it, get a black marker and write "causes acne" on the container, this will remind you when you think you want to reach for it again.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

[/QUOTE] Start with just your Amlactin, if your worried about it. Then once you have adapted to that, toss in a soap, that isn't too much at all. You can even alternate days with your soap. Keep me posted on how things are going with the Amlactin @Adebee [/QUOTE]

Alright @gymrat , i will keep you posted 😚.

Quote Originally Posted by Adebee View Post
    @Goldencream you are doing well !!! Your skin is goals for days!! Gawd damn!! Thank you for sharing your regime with us. Please all i need from you now is a picture of your clear essence packaging. Just browsed through their website and there's platinum and exclusive. I just want to be sure which line to buy. @gymrat hello, Just got my AmLactin to start exfoliating, do i just use any soap, or soaps like kojic acid while using amlactin? I dont want to over exfoliate and cause more problems.
    @Adebee thank you so much! This is the one i use. There are sooo many fakes out there. It's just crazy.

Clear_Essence_Medicated_Fade_Creme_with_Sunscreen__4_oz__57253.jpg

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    They ship hq to uk?
    you could email them and ask if they can send you the hq version.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Noted.....now toss it out!! Don't look back and don't repurchase! OR if you want to keep it, get a black marker and write "causes acne" on the container, this will remind you when you think you want to reach for it again.
    I’ll use it on my body instead. My body is not acne prone like my face. I’m back to my ever reliable Betavate gel with glycolic acid.
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

Hi, is the non hq version of fair n white effective? How can I get it in uk? The American hydroquinone version don't ship to uk. I think the France one doesn't have hydroquinone either
    @caramelgodess

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skncare View Post
    What did u use to achieve ur current tone that alone is my goals please advise omg
    hey boo @Skncare
    thank you. So my regime consists;

Lightening mix:
    fair and white so white pink lotion +
    60ml anew serum(KA +vitC) +
    half white Express serum + 2
    maxi white serum (hq version) +
    3 Carotein toning gels +
    half tube retin A 0.05% +
    1tspn bio Eclat serum +
    fair and white brightening oil +
    about 10ml vitamin E oil.

The white Express serum I don't know of how natural it is. Being as the same company produces steroid tubes. So that's why I use the retin a cream.

Bio Eclat is acid based lactic glycolic and fruit acids I think.

For soaps;
    asantee Goat milk and tamarind used during the day

mixed soap(used at night);
    extract papaya soap mixed with honey, aloevera gel, coconut oil, vitamin C, mulberry, bearberry, Arbutin.
    Has a somewhat creamy consistency when made.

Supplements;
    Vitamin C
    MSM
    Neocell super Collagen
    omega 3-6-9
    Vitamin E

*will be looking into adding in Gluta supplements once I'm done with my current batch.

So what I do is I use the lightening mix twice daily for about a month. That gets me light. Then I stop and use it only at night until mix is finished, this is usually about 6wks.

then during the day I use jergens age defying lotion. Then layer an oil mix over it. On my face I use just aloevera gel from the plant.

The oil mix;
    bio oil
    coconut oil
    olive oil
    vitamin e oil
    turmeric essential oil.

Lol. Super long regimen i know phew! But it works and ends up being both nourishing as well as lightening. Hope this helps.
    The fair n white u use is it the hydroquinone version?

Wheew wish u could send it to me

@pengcaramelglo you could try using shipping forwarding services like shipito or bonvu. They provide you with a US shipping address which you can use to purchase your products. When you order the stuff is sent to their address and they forward it to you. Many sct members have used the service to purchase products only available in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @pengcaramelglo you could try using shipping forwarding services like shipito or bonvu. They provide you with a US shipping address which you can use to purchase your products. When you order the stuff is sent to their address and they forward it to you. Many sct members have used the service to purchase products only available in the US.
    Thanks darling

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Beautiful wow

What got you to this tone?
    @pengcaramelglo Thanks! Been lightening for a decade lol. I've used all sorts of natural lighteners But they never really brought out this tone. But 2% hq got me to this point. The simple product that really brought out this tone was so white cream first then the gel. Clear essence medicated fade creme too has really done a good job.
    What about cloud 9 and faster white u used before?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements