Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 44

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

Please Anyone has any idea where I can get maxi white ka serum and ami white serum online? I saw them on house of beauty.com but are they legit?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by haley1 View Post
    Please Anyone has any idea where I can get maxi white ka serum and ami white serum online? I saw them on house of beauty.com but are they legit?
    Ebay check

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Hey everyone. Who has experience with pure carrot oil? What tone does it give and what are the benefits for us skin lighteners ? @caramelgodess @mccartney @Blackboy @gymrat @LaVeev and everyone
    @Goldencream
    I have used it in my fair and white I the past. I think it gives a rosy glow and plays up whatever undertones you have or your mix is giving you. Now come to think of it I don't know why I stopped.
    Sigh ...my search for pale light skin has made me drop really good regimens actually
    Please how did you use the carrot seed oil? Did you mix it in or layer it?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Ok I’ve been using So White lotion and tube cream for a while now. The lotion gives me a yellow tone but the tube cream makes me pale and grey but it’s moisturizing. I feel like the lotion works better than the cream. Oh and the smell is strong. I can smell the HQ from a mile away.
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    Ok I’️ve been using So White lotion and tube cream for a while now. The lotion gives me a yellow tone but the tube cream makes me pale and grey but it’️s moisturizing. I feel like the lotion works better than the cream. Oh and the smell is strong. I can smell the HQ from a mile away.
    Hi dear do you have pictures of your results? The us version has hq, the uk version it's ka kojic

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Hi dear do you have pictures of your results? The us version has hq, the uk version it's ka kojic
    I wouldn’t post my pics here. I’m using the US version with HQ and that’s what I was referring to. I’ve used the Kojic acid version and it was a waste of money

I wouldn’️t post my pics here. I’️m using the US version with HQ and that’️s what I was referring to. I’️ve used the Kojic acid version and it was a waste of money
    Ok thanks for reply. What about celeb pictures as examples

I am Bow wow (American rapper) complexion. But that has been my complexion for about a year now. F&W didn’t do that but it’s definitely maintaining it. Funny enough, I stopped using Extreme glow serum and never darkened

I am Bow wow (American rapper) complexion. But that has been my complexion for about a year now. F&W didn’️t do that but it’️s definitely maintaining it. Funny enough, I stopped using Extreme glow serum and never darkened
    Bow wow at his lightest or more tanned?

Bow wow at his lightest or more tanned?
    I’m sorry but your questions are becoming ridiculous. What will you ask me next? Bow wow on google or Bow wow on instagram?
    You should know when to stop.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements