Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 48

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

Quote Originally Posted by yogobro298 View Post
    What helped you guys lighten up your body(chest,arms,thighs...etc) I see progress daily with my face but not so much with my body.

What are you using on your face? I actually dont use anything on my body after G&G oil. My skin is slowly going back to it's original color. I'm planning on using carowhite soon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @caramelgodess Do you mean
    -1 maxiwhite HQ serum
    -1 amiwhite HQ serum
    -some quantity of 55h+ lightening glycerin
    -1 carotein toning gel
    -1 qei+ carrot serum
    ALL THIS MIXED INTO 250ml OF MY PR BEDON ROYAL LOTION???
    So i don’️t need to add any natural oil or something like that to d mix to combat any nasties possibilities abi??

This plenty plenty hydroquinone loud oo!!!
    My knuckles is about to suffer, lol.
    lol @chiny
    NOOO! That would be too much and you're right your knuckles wld def suffer!!

I meant for a full 500ml lotion. For 250ml you should use half of everything.

Being that it's bedon lotion I assume the ingredients are like Qei+ lotion so you won't need natural oils. The lotion itself is already enriched with these soothing and healing ingredients and natural oil

pls what bedon is it? Can you post ingredients so I can check it out?

Is there a substitute for the 55h+ cristaline?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbiedreamhouse View Post
    Hey there all, I'm starting this thread to get suggestions for lightening products and regimen to get me to my goal for this year. I would love suggestions from you all on how to go about this.

So this picture of the girl down below is the tone I'm going for. Here are some facts about her, she's mixed race, Nigerian Brazilian I think. She does bleach I know cause been following her from way back and she's really lightened her skin like 4-5 shades and I think she uses lightening creams cause the little glimpses I caught of her knuckle they are quite dark almost like mine. I wouldn't know if she uses supps or Gluta IV I'm just going on the assumption that she uses creams and maybe basic supps e.g vit C and collagen plus lightening creams and is able to lighten so much cause she's mixed. Truly these are all assumptions, but my gut's telling me I'm right lol (so imma go with my gut[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.png[/IMG]) and she's got darker legs than her pale upper body. I've seen them but didn't want to screengrab too much and look like some stalkery creep. That said here we go

So these pictures were of her today 21.01.2020
    Attachment 65125Attachment 65127

And this this is from September 2018
    note knuckles.
    Attachment 65129

I tried to upload and another pic of her that's older but was unable to.
    I love how's she's been able to lighten gradually it's kinda subtle only if you go back to her pictures from like 4/5 yrs ago only then you'd be able to notice she's gotten so much lighter. All her older pic have been deleted so sorry I won't be able to show them.
    She was darker before with a pale complexion like say a tanned Rihanna.
    She has darker knuckles still, I catch glimpses of them on her vids, but she always almost immediately moves her hands out of view so I can't say how dark they are. Her knees are flawless tho.

Here are my pictures so you all can have an idea of where I'm starting from.
    Attachment 65131
    Attachment 65133

Pls pls ignore the last pic. My nose holes and wide and gross I know sorry, just needed to get a pic of me without make up or filter. My knuckles are darker and so are my knees. I use fair and white so white lotion/ fair and white exclusive lotion as base for my lightening mixes so I know they're probably responsible for them. When I used g&g or Anew (KA based lotion) they lightened up nicely and near matched my over all skin.

Currently still using my normal mix I'm just posting this to get suggestions for skincare products and a solid regimen to get me here.

Ive started building my stash and I've gotten kojie San soap but not sure what else to add. I know mixes to make my skin waaay lighter but the tone is always high high yellow not like hers, and my mixes always include low percentages of hq serum and or KA serums and natural lighteners like 55h+ glycerin, Carotein gels, cream etc. but I don't know how to get this pale peaches and cream tone.

I wont be rushing into anything yet. I plan to finish my current mix whic will be done in abt 2 months time and hopefully by then you lovely people would have given me a solid regime to follow and get my goal.

Thank you alll. Love you awesome bunch!
    Ps. Will post more pics in future as the thread advances.
    HiX I’m guessing Ive come to the thread too late. However, I’ve been able to get to the pale skin tone ( a healthy one) using products from a woman called Evie skincare. She has a website and ALWAYS puts the ingredients. I reverted back a little bit because I had surgery. And it was annoying because it was the first time my whole body was pale. After that, I did find buying the products too expensive. But now I’m going back! I do have some of her products that helped my knuckles if you are interested that I never used. (I bought in bulk at the time and my hands are my goal right now) give her instagram a look x

The picture is my feet against a friends leg
    Was it Evie skincare products that lightened your knuckles or did you use other products?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kalleystar2 View Post
    Hey there all, I'm starting this thread to get suggestions for lightening products and regimen to get me to my goal for this year. I would love suggestions from you all on how to go about this.

So this picture of the girl down below is the tone I'm going for. Here are some facts about her, she's mixed race, Nigerian Brazilian I think. She does bleach I know cause been following her from way back and she's really lightened her skin like 4-5 shades and I think she uses lightening creams cause the little glimpses I caught of her knuckle they are quite dark almost like mine. I wouldn't know if she uses supps or Gluta IV I'm just going on the assumption that she uses creams and maybe basic supps e.g vit C and collagen plus lightening creams and is able to lighten so much cause she's mixed. Truly these are all assumptions, but my gut's telling me I'm right lol (so imma go with my gut[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.png[/IMG]) and she's got darker legs than her pale upper body. I've seen them but didn't want to screengrab too much and look like some stalkery creep. That said here we go

So these pictures were of her today 21.01.2020
    Attachment 65125Attachment 65127

And this this is from September 2018
    note knuckles.
    Attachment 65129

I tried to upload and another pic of her that's older but was unable to.
    I love how's she's been able to lighten gradually it's kinda subtle only if you go back to her pictures from like 4/5 yrs ago only then you'd be able to notice she's gotten so much lighter. All her older pic have been deleted so sorry I won't be able to show them.
    She was darker before with a pale complexion like say a tanned Rihanna.
    She has darker knuckles still, I catch glimpses of them on her vids, but she always almost immediately moves her hands out of view so I can't say how dark they are. Her knees are flawless tho.

Here are my pictures so you all can have an idea of where I'm starting from.
    Attachment 65131
    Attachment 65133

Pls pls ignore the last pic. My nose holes and wide and gross I know sorry, just needed to get a pic of me without make up or filter. My knuckles are darker and so are my knees. I use fair and white so white lotion/ fair and white exclusive lotion as base for my lightening mixes so I know they're probably responsible for them. When I used g&g or Anew (KA based lotion) they lightened up nicely and near matched my over all skin.

Currently still using my normal mix I'm just posting this to get suggestions for skincare products and a solid regimen to get me here.

Ive started building my stash and I've gotten kojie San soap but not sure what else to add. I know mixes to make my skin waaay lighter but the tone is always high high yellow not like hers, and my mixes always include low percentages of hq serum and or KA serums and natural lighteners like 55h+ glycerin, Carotein gels, cream etc. but I don't know how to get this pale peaches and cream tone.

I wont be rushing into anything yet. I plan to finish my current mix whic will be done in abt 2 months time and hopefully by then you lovely people would have given me a solid regime to follow and get my goal.

Thank you alll. Love you awesome bunch!
    Ps. Will post more pics in future as the thread advances.
    HiX I’m guessing Ive come to the thread too late. However, I’ve been able to get to the pale skin tone ( a healthy one) using products from a woman called Evie skincare. She has a website and ALWAYS puts the ingredients. I reverted back a little bit because I had surgery. And it was annoying because it was the first time my whole body was pale. After that, I did find buying the products too expensive. But now I’m going back! I do have some of her products that helped my knuckles if you are interested that I never used. (I bought in bulk at the time and my hands are my goal right now) give her instagram a look x

Was it Evie skincare products that lightened your knuckles or did you use other products?

When my hands got darker yes her products helped. Ido have one of her serums for knuckles left which I didn’t use because I don’t see the need to and I’ve now learnt that my skin doesn’t react well with AHA so I’ve stopped using anything that contains it.

Is that picture from when you were using evie or now?

@chiny how's your mix working so far

I promised to post a pic!
    I am getting better results on a simple topical regimen plus gluta.
    Keep it simple guys.btwn , does anybody know what shade I am in Mac?
    Please do not quote pic.

*photo removed*

Guys stay the hell away from Evie skin care.

I spend 3000 ya dollars on her products and it left me with damaged skin.

Her products will have you looking like a mixed race in as little as two months.

I lighten 5 shades in two months with her products I was looking so flawless even Asian and white though I was not fully black I so so light.

But then came
    Month 4 and her products left me with damaged. That took almost a year to repair.

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post

Her products will have you looking like a mixed race in as little as two months.

I lighten 5 shades in two months with her products I was looking so flawless even Asian and white though I was not fully black I so so light.

But then came
    Month 4 and her products left me with damaged. That took almost a year to repair.
    Jeeeez, wow that sounds awful. After hearing about her skincare range, I was looking into it and was struggling to find reviews which weren’t sponsored or seemed biased. So I appreciate you sharing your past experiences

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post

But then came
    I was waiting for this @masa I remember !!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements