Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 49

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

Quote Originally Posted by kalleystar2 View Post
    Jeeeez, wow that sounds awful. After hearing about her skincare range, I was looking into it and was struggling to find reviews which weren’t sponsored or seemed biased. So I appreciate you sharing your past experiences
    that's always your first sign!! If you can't find legit reviews, don't move forward. And I don't mean 1 or 2 legit reviews, find handfuls. The more users the better idea you will have if its worthy or not.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat I could not find the other soap thread, what good soaps are you using I need to be updated.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    Guys stay the hell away from Evie skin care.

I spend 3000 ya dollars on her products and it left me with damaged skin.

Her products will have you looking like a mixed race in as little as two months.

I lighten 5 shades in two months with her products I was looking so flawless even Asian and white though I was not fully black I so so light.

But then came
    Month 4 and her products left me with damaged. That took almost a year to repair.
    Oh my gosh really! Wow I’ only used her products for two months. I’m sorry I recommended her. She did fix my foot damage though.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Barbiedreamhouse View Post

Her products will have you looking like a mixed race in as little as two months.

I lighten 5 shades in two months with her products I was looking so flawless even Asian and white though I was not fully black I so so light.

But then came
    Month 4 and her products left me with damaged. That took almost a year to repair.
    Oh my gosh really! Wow I’ only used her products for two months. I’m sorry I recommended her. She did fix my foot damage though.
    Yes sis.

Be very careful. I wouldn’t use her products even for free ever again.

But then came
    Yes sis.

Thank you for informing me. I’m so tired of setbacks. Hopefully I can find my staple products

I spend 3000 ya dollars on her products and it left me with damaged skin

But then came
    Yes sis.

Thank you for informing me. I’m so tired of setbacks. Hopefully I can find my staple products
    Can I ask what your routine for your feet and hands were? At this stage I’m all years, those two areas are holding me back on being completely even

Quote Originally Posted by kalleystar2 View Post

I spend 3000 ya dollars on her products and it left me with damaged skin

But then came
    Yes sis.

Can I ask what your routine for your feet and hands were? At this stage I’m all years, those two areas are holding me back on being completely even

Being 100% honest I never had dark knuckles. I started off using grerivian products but when I stopped my feet and hands NEVER reverted. I was then told she changed the ingredients she used in the products so apparently now they don’t work the same. I then got PIH on my feet for over exfoliating and doing peels. I do think it depends on the person too and what works for some won’t work for others. But now I want to find something 100% natural that I can keep the paleness.

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    @gymrat I could not find the other soap thread, what good soaps are you using I need to be updated.
    Hello my friend @TRIUMPH are you looking for this soap thread? https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...ghlight=canada

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Hello my friend @TRIUMPH are you looking for this soap thread? https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...ghlight=canada

Thanks @gymrat I found this thread but there use to be another one that is the one I am looking for.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    Thanks @gymrat I found this thread but there use to be another one that is the one I am looking for.
    Was it strictly a soap thread? Do you remember who started it? @TRIUMPH

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements