Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 5

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

@CaramelGoddess wow what a beautiful tone u have!! My goodness please look in the mirror again and again lol I don’t think you’re seeing what we’re seeing you’re skin looks so much better than your goal I love it! Way to go

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    My friends and family give me a hard time as well, but you know.......life is very peaceful not having SM taking up my time. I have friends and family who can't put their phones down, it drives me crazy. Half the time mines on silent, nothing worse then that thing blowing up.

I believe life should be lived privately, people shouldn't care where I am or what i'm doing. And we all know the pictures shared are fake, done with filters, half those posting they are at the beach, aren't, half those saying life is so wonderful, are at home miserable........so what's the point? Waste of time!

Everybody lived perfectly fine when we didn't have cell phones and could only get calls on a land line. People can't even do their jobs without looking at their phones, its really pathetic when you think about it. I like them for the convenience of, if I were in trouble or an accident or something like that, people become WAY too dependent on them and for that its really sad.

Caramelgodess if your one that looks at IG and believes what you see is real........please re think it......look at it as a marketing gimmick, think of it as people just trying to take your hard earned $$. Don't fall for all the nonsense they try to sell and push on there!! Think of me any time you want to believe something on IG think........what would Gymrat say
    Lol the ones who puzzle me are those who make videos talking to "the public". Someone wakes up in the morning they post a video babbling "good morning fam i just woke up bla bla bla" LMFAO im usually like is it idleness, loneliness or depression?

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    hey boo @Skncare
    thank you. So my regime consists;

Lightening mix:
    fair and white so white pink lotion +
    60ml anew serum(KA +vitC) +
    half white Express serum + 2
    maxi white serum (hq version) +
    3 Carotein toning gels +
    half tube retin A 0.05% +
    1tspn bio Eclat serum +
    fair and white brightening oil +
    about 10ml vitamin E oil.

The white Express serum I don't know of how natural it is. Being as the same company produces steroid tubes. So that's why I use the retin a cream.

Bio Eclat is acid based lactic glycolic and fruit acids I think.

For soaps;
    asantee Goat milk and tamarind used during the day

mixed soap(used at night);
    extract papaya soap mixed with honey, aloevera gel, coconut oil, vitamin C, mulberry, bearberry, Arbutin.
    Has a somewhat creamy consistency when made.

Supplements;
    Vitamin C
    MSM
    Neocell super Collagen
    omega 3-6-9
    Vitamin E

*will be looking into adding in Gluta supplements once I'm done with my current batch.

So what I do is I use the lightening mix twice daily for about a month. That gets me light. Then I stop and use it only at night until mix is finished, this is usually about 6wks.

then during the day I use jergens age defying lotion. Then layer an oil mix over it. On my face I use just aloevera gel from the plant.

The oil mix;
    bio oil
    coconut oil
    olive oil
    vitamin e oil
    turmeric essential oil.

Lol. Super long regimen i know phew! But it works and ends up being both nourishing as well as lightening. Hope this helps.
    Hmm that's a lot of acids. Kojic acid + Viamin c + 3 carotein gels (salicylic acid) + rentin A. You should never mix BHA (salicylic acid) with retin a.
    That is a recipe for disaster waiting to happen. Also never mix Kojic acid or vitamin c with retin A.
    It is always advisable to separate the products. For example; use Carotein in the morning and retin A at night. Or skip days. This is part of the reason why people lighten for a while then start to redarken, then comes hyperpigmentation. Cos the skin is overworked and doesn't know what to respond to. But this is just my 2 cents. You can do what works for you. Your skin looks great

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Anybody ever used this Fair and White in tub? Does it work as well as the lotion? Pls help if you used it. Tell me more.

I asked for the price at a store in Nigeria, they said its N6,700 for this 250ml tub, and the 500ml lotion is N4,500. I don't know if they want to rip me off. Why would a 250 ml be more expensive than 500ml.

F7BA673D-C374-4003-AEA9-A5081ACFD4BF.jpg

@caramelgodess the MW serum hydroquinone, would you say it gives a yellow tone or a red tone? Or anyone else that has used it. Did it make you yellow or red?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    Anybody ever used this Fair and White in tub? Does it work as well as the lotion? Pls help if you used it. Tell me more.

I asked for the price at a store in Nigeria, they said its N6,700 for this 250ml tub, and the 500ml lotion is N4,500. I don't know if they want to rip me off. Why would a 250 ml be more expensive than 500ml.

F7BA673D-C374-4003-AEA9-A5081ACFD4BF.jpg
    Waste of time. For someone who wants to moisturise and maintain thrir skin good. For lightening nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Waste of time. For someone who wants to moisturise and maintain thrir skin good. For lightening nope.
    Thank you. So the lotion works better? Just thinking of which one to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    Thank you. So the lotion works better? Just thinking of which one to buy.
    I guess the lotion works better. I've never used the lotion but I've used this purifying cream and it only moisturiser my skin. It's the tube cream and gel that always have me great results on my face. Pale pale white

Quote Originally Posted by LaVeev View Post
    Exactly! My skin is just as delicate as yours. Thank God for years of deliberate care, if not, na zebra lines person for dey spot by now.
    And yes, I know Casabella! I used to shop with them but they're damn expensive. I still have their card. However, I can swear with my life that they stock only original products. So, I'll get whatever they have available and hunt the rest across town. But I feel I may have difficulty getting hold of the carotein gel cos I'd once asked my skincare dealer about it but she said she lime stocking it as people don't know the brand here in Port Harcourt. Again, the Anew serum. I hope I can find that in Casabella. Well, whatever I can't find I'll contact you so you can help.

Then, what face cream do you use? You only mentioned using the oil mix but the oil alone can't keep the same tone with the rest of your body.

Also, I'd want to tweak your soap mix, still will. My skin so luuve the black soap mix I make myself. I may have to add the other additives you mentioned (arbutin, bearberry and co). I'll still add my main lightening additive, which is snowhite powder. Perhaps, I'll try your melt and pour too. I now have a strong reason to purchase the asante soap. Someone told me it's a good soap but I feel it's gonna be like their carrot or papaya ones. That will be my AM soap too.

For my supplements, I'm already on Vit. C 1000mg, evening primrose and Vit. E. I've been planning to get Neocell collagen. Getting a goid dealer is a problem. I've heard of MSM (powder) but not too convinced. I'll consider it sha.

P. S. Pleassseee, keep this yellow tone. it's so beautiful and it's actually your natural undertones, just like me but mine isn't as strong as yours or perhaps, I've not been using the right products to bring them on! And I luuve it. My aim is to get Beyoncé's kinda of tone.
    I'm glad I came into your thread. Thank you, babe!
    LMAO! She said Zebra lines!! @LaVeev yes Casabella is expensive tho. That's why I only purchase Qei+ from them and some other stuff. The rest I try to source elsewhere. But they're reputed for authentic products and you can't beat that no matter what!
    for the Carotein and Anew it's I get at mama Tega or allure. I know Carotein can be hard to find at times, but Anew products have sort of become a hit lately, I think you might be able to find it just search but if not pm me I'd give you the contact of an online seller.

Sis! I know I'm breaking all the rules rn but I use the same mix for my body on my face. Lol! But at night only. During the day it's jergens, And/or aloe Vera gel layered on top. I've always been able to use fair and white products on both face and body that's one of the reasons I keep sticking to it. No I don't use the oils on my face. My face is combo skin so my T-zone is really really oily so I don't think oils will work well on my face. I use the oil mix for my body only as I have extra extra dry body skin.

Oh I've been also thinking of making a black soap mix too y'know. I'm just afraid of making one and it gives me a golden yellow glow. I think black soap gives more of a yellow tone, but I'm not sure. Hmmm the Snow White powder keeps coming up. It's tempting me ooo!!! lol it's like the products is calling my name everywhere I turn. Is the Snow White powder any good? Does it whiten or lighten? It's like I'd be adding that next to my mix just wanna find out more about it.

The asantee goat milk is dope really. It give a rosy glow to the skin and I like that when I use it right after I come out of the shower my skin seems to have gotten lighter and glowy-er lol! I know that happens after you bath but this is more intense sort of.

Neocell is great too. You can get on jumia I get mine on there, I just use the same seller I always purchase from and had no problems so far. As for MSM sis you need to get that ASAP! I wouldn't say it lightens per se, more like it tones your skin and makes it all dewy and nice and I think it's really helped my skintone look natural. There's just something about MSM it's amazing and works very best with Vit C. Plus it made my hair grow so much, my hair is so thick and full now. I LOVE MSM! Lol. If you want to get it, use Dr's best optiMSM powder. That's what I use.

Lol. Thanks love I'm starting to think I will keep it. But I'd be tweaking somethings in my mix and after I observed I'd post progress pics here and get y'alls opinioins. Don't worry you'd get your goal in no time boo. You're headed on the right path and you've got SCT. There is n't no mixologist greater thank SCT fam!!

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    My friends and family give me a hard time as well, but you know.......life is very peaceful not having SM taking up my time. I have friends and family who can't put their phones down, it drives me crazy. Half the time mines on silent, nothing worse then that thing blowing up.

I believe life should be lived privately, people shouldn't care where I am or what i'm doing. And we all know the pictures shared are fake, done with filters, half those posting they are at the beach, aren't, half those saying life is so wonderful, are at home miserable........so what's the point? Waste of time!

Everybody lived perfectly fine when we didn't have cell phones and could only get calls on a land line. People can't even do their jobs without looking at their phones, its really pathetic when you think about it. I like them for the convenience of, if I were in trouble or an accident or something like that, people become WAY too dependent on them and for that its really sad.

Caramelgodess if your one that looks at IG and believes what you see is real........please re think it......look at it as a marketing gimmick, think of it as people just trying to take your hard earned $$. Don't fall for all the nonsense they try to sell and push on there!! Think of me any time you want to believe something on IG think........what would Gymrat say
    Okay Gymie I'm going to keep reading this post and let it stick in my head. My mantra rn is. 'DO NOT BELIEVE SOCIAL MEDIA! IT'S ALL FAKE AND LIES'
    hopefully it will sink in at some point.
    Thank you @gymrat I'm thinking this will help my outlook in life and so many other areas cause sometimes social media makes me think I'm not doing it right or I'm failing at things.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements