Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 6

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    @CaramelGoddess wow what a beautiful tone u have!! My goodness please look in the mirror again and again lol I don’t think you’re seeing what we’re seeing you’re skin looks so much better than your goal I love it! Way to go
    awww. Thank you soooooo much @saucey

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Lol the ones who puzzle me are those who make videos talking to "the public". Someone wakes up in the morning they post a video babbling "good morning fam i just woke up bla bla bla" LMFAO im usually like is it idleness, loneliness or depression?
    LMAO idleness,loneliness or depression??
    Bwahahaha, you're mean @Goldencream I don't think I can ever look at any of those videos again and not think of this comment. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    Hmm that's a lot of acids. Kojic acid + Viamin c + 3 carotein gels (salicylic acid) + rentin A. You should never mix BHA (salicylic acid) with retin a.
    That is a recipe for disaster waiting to happen. Also never mix Kojic acid or vitamin c with retin A.
    It is always advisable to separate the products. For example; use Carotein in the morning and retin A at night. Or skip days. This is part of the reason why people lighten for a while then start to redarken, then comes hyperpigmentation. Cos the skin is overworked and doesn't know what to respond to. But this is just my 2 cents. You can do what works for you. Your skin looks great
    hey there @Blackboy
    ive used this mix for quite a while now almost a year I think and it's been fine.
    i think the Anew serum isn't very high in the KA and vitamin C. And Carotein gels the salicylic acid is way way at the bottom of the ingredient list like the last 4 on the list so.
    I know not to mix KA with retin A but I do that cause I'm worried abt the White Express serum.
    Somehow it's been working without problems so far. But maybe it's because after a while I cut it down to once a day applications. I really don't know, tbh.
    Plus put in quite a liberal amount of vitamin E oil and also the so white oil so I think that sort of soothes the skin too

But thanks for pointing that out, cause now you've made me realize I have to be very careful about what else I want to add to tweak this mix for the tone I want.
    Last edited by caramelgodess; 01-24-2020 at 01:53 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I guess the lotion works better. I've never used the lotion but I've used this purifying cream and it only moisturiser my skin. It's the tube cream and gel that always have me great results on my face. Pale pale white
    yes i believe the lotion works better. Although I've never used the cream but one time when I wanted to try it i went on the site to check it out. It has the same ingredients as the lotion but with a more moisturizing formula vit E as tocopherol was quite high on the list, and I somehow think vitE slows down lightening somewhat. so unless you have dry skin I don't think you need this cream.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    yes i believe the lotion works better. Although I've never used the cream but one time when I wanted to try it i went on the site to check it out. It has the same ingredients as the lotion but with a more moisturizing formula vit E as tocopherol was quite high on the list, and I somehow think vitE slows down lightening somewhat. so unless you have dry skin I don't think you need this cream.
    Thanks for this. @caramelgodess what's your opinion of the maxi white HQ serum? Does it give a yellow or red skin tone? And how quickly does it work

LMAO idleness,loneliness or depression??
    Bwahahaha, you're mean @Goldencream I don't think I can ever look at any of those videos again and not think of this comment. Lol!
    Lol.
    Btw what are your thoughts on so white tube gel?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    Thanks for this. @caramelgodess what's your opinion of the maxi white HQ serum? Does it give a yellow or red skin tone? And how quickly does it work
    @Blackboy I would say a golden yellow skintone. Back when I first started mixing serums in my lotion I used it alone and it made my complexion/undertones more yellowy.

Lol.
    Btw what are your thoughts on so white tube gel?
    Funny I was about to ask you about it. You mentioned in your top post about it giving you a pale white tone, now I'm tempted to add it to my mix

i'm not familiar with the fair and white so white tubes because I always felt the hq percentage was low so it wouldn't work that great, plus I know people use it mainly for their face and I'm able to use the lotion on my face so didn't need anything special for the face.

But i I know from reviews I've read about it that it works well for the face. But does it really give a pale colour?? Or high yellow?

I just found a cosmetic store on IG selling maxiwhite serum KA version, but I'm worried about authenticity.

Please please please is there anyone who knows where to get maxiwhite serum KA version in Nigeria. A reliable source??

@Blackboy I would say a golden yellow skintone. Back when I first started mixing serums in my lotion I used it alone and it made my complexion/undertones more yellowy.
    Thanks. I just ordered the So white lotion cos of you hahaha. I used the exclusive line and it didn’t lighten me enough.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements