Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included) - Page 9

Thread: Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

Quote Originally Posted by FlawsNAll View Post
    You skin tone is BEAUTIFUL!!! Fair & White So white does gives a creamy yellow complexion when I was using it, the only downfall is that it gave my knuckles and toes the dark color. I guess everywhere else lighten except my toes and knuckles.
    thank you so much for this love @FlawsNAll

i think I might stop using the fair and white so white. I might switch to the exclusive cause I've been suspecting it's responsible for my knuckles and knees getting darker too.
    @Blackboy here's a knuckle and toes review from someone else.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LaVeev View Post
    Hi @caramelgodess... I bet you're cool.
    Ok, yes I can't remember if Fair and White lightened me or not. And back then, I never knew one could mix lotion! However, my fear now is having knuckles and dark toes. Although I hardly get knuckles unless it's a really bad mix. AlIMG_8580.jpgso, if Casabella has it I will get it. If not, I'll get Anew. I may likely tend towards picking Anew over F&W if Casabella has it too. And of course, I intend to do your mix.

As regards the Skin free serum, I actually mean Skin free milk. It doesn't have a serum. And it may gives a high golden yellow (I'll attach one of my pix when I was actively using it in good quantity to my lotion and my herbal soap but had to cut down. My lil feels I'm over toning). The only make up on my face is my lined brow and colored lips. The rest is all mine. This was in addition to the snow white powder (Tawas) that is always my main lightening agent. I was using all the content of the small container to my herbal soap and half to a cup of my lotion with other additives, which includes the skin free milk, beauty series and any other whitening serum/oil that catches my fancy.

Beauty series oil is not a whitening/lightening oil. It only glows and generally nourish the skin.

The retailed (not detailed, a typo) whitening oil is good. Like I said I'm just starting to use it. And I added 2tsp to 80ml of my DIY carrot oil made with almond oil. It giving me that good glow. I don't want to go deeper than that as my intention is to start a new regimen after using LA lotion. Fortunately, I ran into your thread. Thanks again! The whitening oil doesn't have a name. They just wrote 'whitening oil' on the retailed bottle.

As for the maxi white KA serum, I go find am o... 😂 I will hunt it down! 😂😭
    Unfortunately, I couldn't go to pick the lactic acid and the Amlactin. @gymrat I had an emergency call to come home. I may be here for a while... 😢 my mom needs me. She's a bit frail. My presence gives her lots of joy now... 😂

P. S. Please do not forget to send the pix of the bio eclat.
    Wowzers! @LaVeev your skin is giving me life. The glowww!! Your face is so radiant,clear and luminous! Welldone girl.
    I love seeing beautiful skin like this it makes me so happy. Lol.

i will deffo incorporate your mix into my mix somehow. Lol.

Yes Anew might be better for you seeing as fair and white didn't work in the past. But you might have to make some changes. Cause Anew is kojic and vitC so you might have to cut down on all acids like bio Eclat and the retin A I put in.

Oh yeah the skin free milk I always thought it was a lotion but on google it seeing the size is more like a serum. Okay so i think if I'm going to use the skin free milk I'd cut out hq serum cause it seems to work the same way.
    The tawas Snow White you said you use half to your lotion what size would this lotion be then? 250ml? 100ml or anything else?

Oh yeah I thought so too cause I didn't see any lightening ingredients when I checked it out. i know the beauty series oil has diff colours I think one bottle is pink and another is a light yellow yh? So which one of these did you use?

okay love I'd look into the whitening oil if I can find it. But I'm worried cause it seems there are no ingredients listed on it.

Yass! We must find maxi white serum with KA in this great country of ours! Lol. We must! And we will.

Its okay love. Be with your mum and give her joy and make her heart glad. I'm close to my mum too and I understand how our presence makes them feel better.

Thabks will check out the collagen from them.

Yes I think it's best to use both and the liquid one is quite thick and sticky on its own.

Heres the pic pic of the bio Eclat. IMG_8583.jpgIMG_8580.jpg
    the liquid inside is a deep pink shade. And it smells very acidic with you open it. Almost like grace Duo if you've ever used.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    @LaVeev good morning. Ok thanks a lot i will use it. The fragrance is really good
    Hey love pls when you do tell us how it went.
    Do you have the one in a pale pink bottle or yellowish bottle?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

So I just want to post some skin inspo pics of this lady Bianca She was married to a man considered to be a Hero in my country.
    She also won a miss world pageant back in her day.IMG_8562.JPG
    IMG_8564.JPG
    IMG_8584.PNG
    I really love her tone here in this pageant picture, who has any idea what tone this is? I feel it's olive toned with pink undertones.
    I don't know if she does lighten her skin but my guess is yes cause I found an old pic of her and her legs were darker than her upper body.

IMG_8563.JPG

Here her face is pale almost Caucasian looking but her legs are darker.
    Either ways she's a very beautiful woman. Thought I should share.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by caramelgodess; 01-28-2020 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    So I just want to post some skin inspo pics of this lady Bianca She was married to a man considered to be a Hero in my country.
    She also won a miss world pageant back in her day.IMG_8562.JPG
    IMG_8564.JPG
    IMG_8584.PNG
    I really love her tone here in this pageant picture, who has any idea what tone this is? I feel it's olive toned with pink undertones.
    I don't know if she does lighten her skin but my guess is yes cause I found an old pic of her and her legs were darker than her upper body.

IMG_8563.JPG

Here her face is pale almost Caucasian looking but her legs are darker.
    Either ways she's a very beautiful woman. Thought I should share.
    You sha want this pale pale look lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Soso22 View Post
    You sha want this pale pale look lol.
    Lmao! Ikr!
    Once I'm able find maxiwhite KA version here I'd become calm. @Soso22

😂 😂 you won't kee me with this your dance! Thanks for appreciating what you're seeing. No mind me, I've deliberately darkned since I'm yet to start this our regimen. Getting all the necessary products can be overwhelming, talking about money here. So, I'll be buying them group by group 😂

Yeah, I'll definitely go with Anew seeing the number of testimonies on the knuckles stuff. Ok, that means I won't be needing bio eclat again. Like I said, few serum and additives works for me. So, it's serum, maxi white KA serum, carotein gel, skin free or the 'whitening oil' and beauty series oil is enough mix. I didn't intend to include retin A in that mix at all, seeing that I'll be doing LA lotion for exfoliation. It's exactly what retin A would've done. And I know I couldn't use it in the am.

Yeah, it'd be advisable to discontinue hq or use in little amount. As for the measurement, I measure 250ml to half of Tawas snow white powder.

Beauty series oil, ah, that heavenly fragrance! 😊 OK, I use the pale yellow color. I've never used the pink but I don't think they work differently. It's all the same. Just some color splash something.

I'm in total agreement with you concerning the whitening oil. It's bothersome that it doesn't have label. But I think the original bottle would have label. I'll get to my vendor to ask about the active ingredient in the oil.

Yes o... It's gonna be a mad hunt for them maxi white KA serum for this P town.
    You said you got another from Jiji and I bet it's the same vendor...

😍😘 Mommas will always be Mommas. That age of gum-body... 😂 dey sweet them... I'm glad you have one you're looking out for, too.

As for the Vit. E, I'll enquirers from my vendor. And I will to use both simultaneously.
    Alright babe... I'm watching this space! 👀
    Lmao please let me dance do you know how hard it is to find GLOWING skin? I see a lot of light people some lighter than the sun even but the skin doesn't glow sometimes looks so unhealthy I have to shake my head. Yours is glowing love. Glow with pride! @LaVeev

yes it can be. And I've noticed to use the natural based products are always more expensive and harder to find here. Oh well. I'm doing the same. Building it up little by little until I'm all ready.

Yes that sounds like a great mix and maybe the Carotein gels will be less than I used cause there will be two KA serums already the maxiwhite KA and Anew serum itself. The gel has salicylic acid on the ingredient list.

okay will get the pale yellow one too
    yeah you're right there's probably an original bottle that they dispense from with an ingredient Liston it.

This is the exact picture of the vendor on jiji I saw but I can't seem to open their site to check if this seller is different from the seller I've ordered from before.

Okay dear happy skincare stash building. I pray we find all the products we need and get the beautiful skintone we desire!!
    2020 we came to GLOW on em!

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    thank you so much for this love @FlawsNAll

i think I might stop using the fair and white so white. I might switch to the exclusive cause I've been suspecting it's responsible for my knuckles and knees getting darker too.
    @Blackboy here's a knuckle and toes review from someone else.
    Thanks for the response. The Exclusive line gives dark knuckles as well but because it makes skin pale, it's not very noticeable but someone with bleaching experience can see it. And it works soooo slow like a snail and doesn't give a yellow complexion. Just pale brown skin. So white is the way...

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Lol the ones who puzzle me are those who make videos talking to "the public". Someone wakes up in the morning they post a video babbling "good morning fam i just woke up bla bla bla" LMFAO im usually like is it idleness, loneliness or depression?
    Followership and Discipleship are their main goals.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Good evening from here @Omaliicha .
    Congrats on your safe delivery! And yes, each and every one of us here will contribute our little knowledge about DIY skincare. Don't worry, you're in the right house and in one of the best thread! 😂 All thanks to @caramelgodess ...

OK! Tbh, I think you need to exfoliate. This will enable you get the best result out of your regimen. I'm also changing my skincare regimen and I'm starting from the bottom, which is chemical exfoliation and it's no other than LA lotion (Amlactin) with 12% lactic acid. I'll also get LA 88% for later use and according to my skin need. @gymrat will expound on this.

Moving forward, in making your own herbal soap is very easy. My main whitening powder additive has always been Tawas snow white powder (you asked where you can get, let me know if you reside in Port Harcourt. I'll give you my vendor's number to contact. It's where I buy all my organic skin care products). Koji acid powder, and niacinamide powder. Then, the rest is herbs, oils and spices that tones, glows and smoothens your skin. Some have the ability to lighten too, after long term use. These ones I can tweak and twist as regards to what's available or i can afford at that moment. But there must haves. Turmeric, lemon (if I'm using the soap as my pm soap), liquorice powder, sandalwood cinnamon, camwood, neem powder, amla powder, aloe vera powder, almond oil, coconut oil or olive oil, shea butter etc.

Understand that you must not have all these to make your soap. With turmeric, lemon, liquorice and sandalwood, you're fine for the herbs. With coconut or olive oil and shea butter you're good to go. I'll advise you see some DIY black soap prep on YouTube, to better understand on preparation.

About the QEI lotion and its serum, I honestly can't give a nod. I've never used it. However, with the little I know of it and its sister brand products they usually work slowly. Some people don't even see visible results after one to two time use. I'm sure you've taken time to read the convos on this thread. I'll advise you tweak on @caramelgodess regimen which I am doing too.

So, rest easy you'll get back your groove real soon! You won't mess up anything. Be free to ask questions sis. I believe others will make their input too.
    Awww, thanks so much for your input.
    I appreciate big time.

I don't stay in PH but in Lagos State. I think for the black soap I'll be using The Snow White powder, liquorice powder, camwood, tumeric, Aloe vera gel, snail oil, coconut oil, almond oil, lemon and carrot oil.
    Dunno if it's too much or too little.

I'm so scared of using multiple mix on my body bcus my skin reacts to things easily.
    I don't mind sticking to QEI and it's slowness, that's why I need a soap that can at least support my ministry.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements