Skin Care Talk banner

Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

184K views 567 replies 54 participants last post by  YellowTone95 
#1 ·
Hey there all, I'm starting this thread to get suggestions for lightening products and regimen to get me to my goal for this year. I would love suggestions from you all on how to go about this.

So this picture of the girl down below is the tone I'm going for. Here are some facts about her, she's mixed race, Nigerian Brazilian I think. She does bleach I know cause been following her from way back and she's really lightened her skin like 4-5 shades and I think she uses lightening creams cause the little glimpses I caught of her knuckle they are quite dark almost like mine. I wouldn't know if she uses supps or Gluta IV I'm just going on the assumption that she uses creams and maybe basic supps e.g vit C and collagen plus lightening creams and is able to lighten so much cause she's mixed. Truly these are all assumptions, but my gut's telling me I'm right lol (so imma go with my gut:rolleyes:) and she's got darker legs than her pale upper body. I've seen them but didn't want to screengrab too much and look like some stalkery creep. That said here we go

So these pictures were of her today 21.01.2020
Hair Hairstyle Blond Hair coloring Bob cut
Shoulder Clothing Blond Selfie Waist

And this this is from September 2018
note knuckles.
Black Clothing Beauty Waist Nose

I tried to upload and another pic of her that's older but was unable to.
I love how's she's been able to lighten gradually it's kinda subtle only if you go back to her pictures from like 4/5 yrs ago only then you'd be able to notice she's gotten so much lighter. All her older pic have been deleted so sorry I won't be able to show them.
She was darker before with a pale complexion like say a tanned Rihanna.
She has darker knuckles still, I catch glimpses of them on her vids, but she always almost immediately moves her hands out of view so I can't say how dark they are. Her knees are flawless tho.

Here are my pictures so you all can have an idea of where I'm starting from.
Hair Face Lip Nose Eyebrow

Face Eyebrow Forehead Cheek Nose

Pls pls ignore the last pic. My nose holes and wide and gross I know sorry, just needed to get a pic of me without make up or filter. My knuckles are darker and so are my knees. I use fair and white so white lotion/ fair and white exclusive lotion as base for my lightening mixes so I know they're probably responsible for them. When I used g&g or Anew (KA based lotion) they lightened up nicely and near matched my over all skin.

Currently still using my normal mix I'm just posting this to get suggestions for skincare products and a solid regimen to get me here.

Ive started building my stash and I've gotten kojie San soap but not sure what else to add. I know mixes to make my skin waaay lighter but the tone is always high high yellow not like hers, and my mixes always include low percentages of hq serum and or KA serums and natural lighteners like 55h+ glycerin, Carotein gels, cream etc. but I don't know how to get this pale peaches and cream tone.

I wont be rushing into anything yet. I plan to finish my current mix whic will be done in abt 2 months time and hopefully by then you lovely people would have given me a solid regime to follow and get my goal.

Thank you alll. Love you awesome bunch!
Ps. Will post more pics in future as the thread advances.

See less See more
#3 ·
Awwww thank you so sooo much @tonedpretty. This means a lottt

thank you for the suggestions. What KA serums would you suggest? I'm unable to get maxi white KA serum in my country. I've come across a seller but I'm worried about authenticity. I will look into Glutathione supplements to add to my supplement stash. I know the IV route is far more effective but o can't afford that right now.
Please do you know the best Glutathione supplement for oral supplementation in terms of effectiveness?
And also Glutathione lotions or serums?

#4 ·
The truth is that she's not mixed, in fact she's pure Nigerian (Ekiti State), about her skin colour , I know she does bleach... She often uses cream mixes... Life on IG is totally diff from normal life... the whole secret here is that Nigerians uses high dosage of steroids + bleaching serums+ whitening powders + bleaching lotions and lastly whitening supplements to get to her shade or even a whiter shade. There is a way Nigerians goes about this cream mixing of a thing dunno

So using natural lighteners alone won't give you her shade ...

#9 ·
Hey @guatemela
WOW! Are you for real? Are you seriously telling me this babe's not mixed race?! Wow wow, i would never have thought she wasn't cause she looks kinda mixed. And the way her bleaching tone is, it's natural kinda looking not the scary white and/or undertoneless colour some babes are carrying around these days.

And unto Nigerian mixes. Mahn I'm tired the two times I tried mixed creams I got TERRIBLE STRETCHMARKS that I'm still trying to get rid of. The first was mega toner waay back and next was a mixed cream from Tejuosho. That one made me real light but boo I have stretch marks on my belly and sides as a result, and it was immediate like say a month into using the mix. So I gave up mixers mixes.

I wonder how theyre able to use this mixes and not have terrible side effects. And how are some mixers themselves able to mix all them steroids,iffy powders and hq and get their clients flawless results? It's baffling really. Or maybe my skin is just not strong enough for these things. Either ways imma do the diy route Atleast I know what's going in there.

#10 ·
hey boo @Skncare
thank you. So my regime consists;

Lightening mix:
fair and white so white pink lotion +
60ml anew serum(KA +vitC) +
half white Express serum + 2
maxi white serum (hq version) +
3 Carotein toning gels +
half tube retin A 0.05% +
1tspn bio Eclat serum +
fair and white brightening oil +
about 10ml vitamin E oil.

The white Express serum I don't know of how natural it is. Being as the same company produces steroid tubes. So that's why I use the retin a cream.

Bio Eclat is acid based lactic glycolic and fruit acids I think.

For soaps;
asantee Goat milk and tamarind used during the day

mixed soap(used at night);
extract papaya soap mixed with honey, aloevera gel, coconut oil, vitamin C, mulberry, bearberry, Arbutin.
Has a somewhat creamy consistency when made.

Supplements;
Vitamin C
MSM
Neocell super Collagen
omega 3-6-9
Vitamin E

*will be looking into adding in Gluta supplements once I'm done with my current batch.

So what I do is I use the lightening mix twice daily for about a month. That gets me light. Then I stop and use it only at night until mix is finished, this is usually about 6wks.

then during the day I use jergens age defying lotion. Then layer an oil mix over it. On my face I use just aloevera gel from the plant.

The oil mix;
bio oil
coconut oil
olive oil
vitamin e oil
turmeric essential oil.

Lol. Super long regimen i know phew! But it works and ends up being both nourishing as well as lightening. Hope this helps.

#7 ·
Hey there all, I'm starting this thread to get suggestions for lightening products and regimen to get me to my goal for this year. I would love suggestions from you all on how to go about this.

So this picture of the girl down below is the tone I'm going for. Here are some facts about her, she's mixed race, Nigerian Brazilian I think. She does bleach I know cause been following her from way back and she's really lightened her skin like 4-5 shades and I think she uses lightening creams cause the little glimpses I caught of her knuckle they are quite dark almost like mine. I wouldn't know if she uses supps or Gluta IV I'm just going on the assumption that she uses creams and maybe basic supps e.g vit C and collagen plus lightening creams and is able to lighten so much cause she's mixed. Truly these are all assumptions, but my gut's telling me I'm right lol (so imma go with my gut
) and she's got darker legs than her pale upper body. I've seen them but didn't want to screengrab too much and look like some stalkery creep. That said here we go

So these pictures were of her today 21.01.2020
View attachment 65125 View attachment 65127

And this this is from September 2018
note knuckles.
View attachment 65129

I tried to upload and another pic of her that's older but was unable to.
I love how's she's been able to lighten gradually it's kinda subtle only if you go back to her pictures from like 4/5 yrs ago only then you'd be able to notice she's gotten so much lighter. All her older pic have been deleted so sorry I won't be able to show them.
She was darker before with a pale complexion like say a tanned Rihanna.
She has darker knuckles still, I catch glimpses of them on her vids, but she always almost immediately moves her hands out of view so I can't say how dark they are. Her knees are flawless tho.

Here are my pictures so you all can have an idea of where I'm starting from.
View attachment 65131
View attachment 65133

Pls pls ignore the last pic. My nose holes and wide and gross I know sorry, just needed to get a pic of me without make up or filter. My knuckles are darker and so are my knees. I use fair and white so white lotion/ fair and white exclusive lotion as base for my lightening mixes so I know they're probably responsible for them. When I used g&g or Anew (KA based lotion) they lightened up nicely and near matched my over all skin.

Currently still using my normal mix I'm just posting this to get suggestions for skincare products and a solid regimen to get me here.

Ive started building my stash and I've gotten kojie San soap but not sure what else to add. I know mixes to make my skin waaay lighter but the tone is always high high yellow not like hers, and my mixes always include low percentages of hq serum and or KA serums and natural lighteners like 55h+ glycerin, Carotein gels, cream etc. but I don't know how to get this pale peaches and cream tone.

I wont be rushing into anything yet. I plan to finish my current mix whic will be done in abt 2 months time and hopefully by then you lovely people would have given me a solid regime to follow and get my goal.

Thank you alll. Love you awesome bunch!
Ps. Will post more pics in future as the thread advances.

I really don't not have any suggestions or help for you but dayummmmm!! your skin is so fine!!
That's my goal, maybe a lil bit lighter.

I'll be following this thread

#11 ·
Aww. Thank you so much @masa y'all making a girl feel good.
I cant afford Gluta sessions rn (I assume I can't) I don't actually know how much they cost tho. Lol. I just know it would be expensive.
But that said I'm going to look into the pricing to see if it's something I can plan towards.

Are there any specific Glutathione IV's recommended cause I know they don't all work the same or as good as some

#17 ·
You have a beautiful skin tone. Can you guys help me and tell me where to buy these products? I live in the Middle East and have to buy online. I was gonna order from fairnessco.com but someone said the products they received from them looked different and sketchy. Any alternative?

Also do you think 2 Maxi White serum (60 ml total), 1 IKB gel (30g) and 500 ml fair and white Hydra sweet lotion a good mix? Should I add more serums?

#23 ·
Hey there @Skinandwhatnot I know amazon sells but you have to check for authenticity from the seller maybe read buyer reviews to find out. I hope others chime in to let you know

for the mix you wanna do the fair and white hydra sweet Lotion isn't a lightening lotion. I know I've read through the ingredients in the past more for moisturizing yh??
2 mws I'm assuming they're KA version and one ikb should be good enough to brighten im not sure it would lighten shades. But I can't say your skin might be easy to move shades so.
You might/might not have to tweak it more for. better results.

#33 ·
@caramelgodess Girl i love your skin, your lips are goals for me. So your entire regimen is natural apart from the maxi white hq or do the rest contain hq as well? Is the Fair & White so white lotion you’re using the skin perfector lotion or the hydra sweet moisturising lotion.
thanks a lottt @PatisMe
It's the fair and white so white skin perfector lotion. It's said to have 1.9/2% hq on the fair and white website. So that too contains hydroquinone. But the rest are a mix of things. KA, vitC, fruit acids, mulberry, licorice, carrot extract...
and the retin a 0.05 cream.

#37 ·
@caramelgodess even without filters your skin is way better than that girl's. Now imagine if you were to use filters. Girl don't change your regimen. It works well for you.
Awww. Thank you sooooo much y'all are really making me rethink my whole approach tbh @Goldencream
but I'm greedy. It's like my skin is naturally predisposed to getting yellow undertones and I want a pinkish pale one or a really pale yellow :shakehead:

and social media isnt isn't helping each time I see that babe's skintone I want it. lol. Covetousness is not good!!

for my own sake I might need to go on a social media detox. Lol!

#36 ·
@caramelgodess omg! I was just about ordering a lotion (very expensive) that promised yellow tone and all, after several days of indecision. Damn, those cream mixers can damage one's skin in a twinkle of an eye. I've stayed away after my bitter experience. My first hand in trying out lightening lotions. I'm left with this cute stretchies on my upper arms. Since then I've been DIYing. Believe me, it's been good. Of course, there are a few misses too!
I like your regimen and I'm going to trying out, hoping to get that mad yellow tone of yours (you don't even want it. Please transfer it to me o. I can kii for those tones!) Please one more, I read you stay Lagos off and on. My biggest concern is getting originals of the products. I stay Port Harcourt and it is very difficult getting original products. So, do you order online or but from a skincare shop. And if so, can they do delivery to Port Harcourt?
Them mixers ehn! They're the worst! And to think there are people who use their products every day of their lives. I wonder why they don't get these side effects. I'm starting to think it's just my skin, it's too sensitive and stretch mark prone. I think there are some skin types that just aren't cut out for these things or react way worse than others.

LOL. Don't worry you'd get your yellow tone soon enough love!
I don't shop in just one place. There are a few beauty supply stores I frequent. Casabella, mama Tega, allure, little skincare shop (it's an online store and I know they deliver outside Lagos) but the only thing is they don't have all of everything I need so that's why I have to go to all these different stores. I think mama Tega may be able to do outside deliveries if you call them. But I like going to the stores physically to be sure of what I'm getting. In our Country one can never be too sure.

You should ask around you. lol what I do sometimes is look for someone you know is probably lightening their skin.(you can always spot them, they're skin is usually in better condition than average) and compliment them then just ask where you can get legit products.

#44 ·
Anybody ever used this Fair and White in tub? Does it work as well as the lotion? Pls help if you used it. Tell me more.

I asked for the price at a store in Nigeria, they said its N6,700 for this 250ml tub, and the 500ml lotion is N4,500. I don't know if they want to rip me off. Why would a 250 ml be more expensive than 500ml.

Product Pink Skin care Cream Cream

#46 ·
Anybody ever used this Fair and White in tub? Does it work as well as the lotion? Pls help if you used it. Tell me more.

I asked for the price at a store in Nigeria, they said its N6,700 for this 250ml tub, and the 500ml lotion is N4,500. I don't know if they want to rip me off. Why would a 250 ml be more expensive than 500ml.

View attachment 65149
Waste of time. For someone who wants to moisturise and maintain thrir skin good. For lightening nope.

#49 ·
Exactly! My skin is just as delicate as yours. Thank God for years of deliberate care, if not, na zebra lines person for dey spot by now.
And yes, I know Casabella! I used to shop with them but they're damn expensive. I still have their card. However, I can swear with my life that they stock only original products. So, I'll get whatever they have available and hunt the rest across town. But I feel I may have difficulty getting hold of the carotein gel cos I'd once asked my skincare dealer about it but she said she lime stocking it as people don't know the brand here in Port Harcourt. Again, the Anew serum. I hope I can find that in Casabella. Well, whatever I can't find I'll contact you so you can help.

Then, what face cream do you use? You only mentioned using the oil mix but the oil alone can't keep the same tone with the rest of your body.

Also, I'd want to tweak your soap mix, still will. My skin so luuve the black soap mix I make myself. I may have to add the other additives you mentioned (arbutin, bearberry and co). I'll still add my main lightening additive, which is snowhite powder. Perhaps, I'll try your melt and pour too. I now have a strong reason to purchase the asante soap. Someone told me it's a good soap but I feel it's gonna be like their carrot or papaya ones. That will be my AM soap too.

For my supplements, I'm already on Vit. C 1000mg, evening primrose and Vit. E. I've been planning to get Neocell collagen. Getting a goid dealer is a problem. I've heard of MSM (powder) but not too convinced. I'll consider it sha.

P. S. Pleassseee, keep this yellow tone. it's so beautiful and it's actually your natural undertones, just like me but mine isn't as strong as yours or perhaps, I've not been using the right products to bring them on! And I luuve it. My aim is to get Beyoncé's kinda of tone.
I'm glad I came into your thread. Thank you, babe!
LMAO! She said Zebra lines!! @LaVeev yes Casabella is expensive tho. That's why I only purchase Qei+ from them and some other stuff. The rest I try to source elsewhere. But they're reputed for authentic products and you can't beat that no matter what!
for the Carotein and Anew it's I get at mama Tega or allure. I know Carotein can be hard to find at times, but Anew products have sort of become a hit lately, I think you might be able to find it just search but if not pm me I'd give you the contact of an online seller.

Sis! I know I'm breaking all the rules rn but I use the same mix for my body on my face. Lol! But at night only. During the day it's jergens, And/or aloe Vera gel layered on top. I've always been able to use fair and white products on both face and body that's one of the reasons I keep sticking to it. No I don't use the oils on my face. My face is combo skin so my T-zone is really really oily so I don't think oils will work well on my face. I use the oil mix for my body only as I have extra extra dry body skin.

Oh I've been also thinking of making a black soap mix too y'know. I'm just afraid of making one and it gives me a golden yellow glow. I think black soap gives more of a yellow tone, but I'm not sure. Hmmm the Snow White powder keeps coming up. It's tempting me ooo!!! lol it's like the products is calling my name everywhere I turn. Is the Snow White powder any good? Does it whiten or lighten? It's like I'd be adding that next to my mix just wanna find out more about it.

The asantee goat milk is dope really. It give a rosy glow to the skin and I like that when I use it right after I come out of the shower my skin seems to have gotten lighter and glowy-er lol! I know that happens after you bath but this is more intense sort of.

Neocell is great too. You can get on jumia I get mine on there, I just use the same seller I always purchase from and had no problems so far. As for MSM sis you need to get that ASAP! I wouldn't say it lightens per se, more like it tones your skin and makes it all dewy and nice and I think it's really helped my skintone look natural. There's just something about MSM it's amazing and works very best with Vit C. Plus it made my hair grow so much, my hair is so thick and full now. I LOVE MSM! Lol. If you want to get it, use Dr's best optiMSM powder. That's what I use.

Lol. Thanks love I'm starting to think I will keep it. But I'd be tweaking somethings in my mix and after I observed I'd post progress pics here and get y'alls opinioins. Don't worry you'd get your goal in no time boo. You're headed on the right path and you've got SCT. There is n't no mixologist greater thank SCT fam!!

#63 ·
@gymrat Hey gymmie, how are you doing?
Girl i need advise, i think i have even asked this question on here b4, can’t remember.
So gymmie my problem is this, I get random unexplainable marks all over my body most times. I literally can’t even explain where they appear from.... i might be naked in front of a mirror and I’ll just notice a random mark or more at different areas of my body especially my legs, arms, back, bum.

I can’t understand why this happens to my skin.
I use a salt scrub to xfoliate, don’t know if that’s the issue here. Maybe my skin is too sensitive for salt scrubs or any type of body scrub in general.
I sometimes use my alpha skincare GA lotion 12% to exfoliate aswell. But i feel like it doesn’t really do much 4 me hence to introduction of salt body scrub.
I suck at DIY’s that’s why i settled for the alpha skincare GA lotion.

Gymmie what do you advice i do to eliminate this marks ( it makes my skin rough-looking).
*i mean I already hve keratosis pilaris on my legs.... i don’t need marks on it too*
Are there supplement u think might help me. Incase u might mention collagen pills, that doesn’t really do much to be honest (cos i remember still getting them random marks even while i was taking the pills).

#69 ·
@gymrat Hey gymmie, how are you doing?
Girl i need advise, i think i have even asked this question on here b4, can’t remember.
So gymmie my problem is this, I get random unexplainable marks all over my body most times. I literally can’t even explain where they appear from.... i might be naked in front of a mirror and I’ll just notice a random mark or more at different areas of my body especially my legs, arms, back, bum.

I can’t understand why this happens to my skin.
I use a salt scrub to xfoliate, don’t know if that’s the issue here. Maybe my skin is too sensitive for salt scrubs or any type of body scrub in general.
I sometimes use my alpha skincare GA lotion 12% to exfoliate aswell. But i feel like it doesn’t really do much 4 me hence to introduction of salt body scrub.
I suck at DIY’s that’s why i settled for the alpha skincare GA lotion.

Gymmie what do you advice i do to eliminate this marks ( it makes my skin rough-looking).
*i mean I already hve keratosis pilaris on my legs.... i don’t need marks on it too*
Are there supplement u think might help me. Incase u might mention collagen pills, that doesn’t really do much to be honest (cos i remember still getting them random marks even while i was taking the pills).
@chiny hello my friend, I am doing well, how are things with you?? Happy New Year :knuddel:

What do the marks look like?? Describe them......color, big, small, rough, smooth etc. And are you sure you are drinking plenty of water and your moisturizing well?? But do explain what these marks look like.......also do you take fish oil? or flaxseed oil?

#73 ·
Hi sis... @caramelgodess please forgive me for late reply. I run one hell of a schedule. Tbh, you're one female I've met that 100% honest about her skincare regimen. Thanks!
Alright, I've used Fair and White ( So White once or twice and the Exclusive more) in the past, I can't even remember if it worked for me or the gave me knuckles. Rn, I'm quite skeptical to purchase it as they've got lots of ranges and lots of main additives to them and bad additives. One has to be extremely careful in purchasing so as to get the right one. I doubt I want to go through that (unless you and Casabella (thats if they stock) 😁 is willing to assist me in picking the right one). I understand it contain HQ in the barest minimum and I'm unafraid to use HQ for temporary use, then wean off.
However, I've been considering Anew seeing that you've used it and you said it didn't give you knuckles or made your knuckles appear somewhat uniformed to your body. Another choice I have is Gluta C (Glutathione and Vitamin C) but why I wouldn't go with it now ( but if I'll use Fair and White, and wean off HQ I'd like to wean off to it) is because it's just a 150ml lotion. It wouldn't last me two weeks on a pm and am basis. And it's expensive (the original). Having said that, what do you think between Fair and White and Anew lotion?
For the serums and oils, I'll get the Bio Eclat, Carotein gels (please let me know the specific ones you use). I'll follow you and find the maxi white KA serum. I saw one on JiJi but I'm not of the authencity too and I wouldn't even order as the delivery price is almost the same price with the product. I'll hun for it here in Port Harcourt. Again, if I'm using the F&W, I'll get the brightening serum but if not, I'll leave it (however, does it contain HQ?) and may add Skin free serum to the mix. For me, I don't want too much serums. The lesser the ingredient mixes, the better for me.

And, before I'll start using this regimen, I'll be using LA lotion (Amlactin) and will also get LA 88% in any case I need to increase the strength of the Amlactin as adviced by @gymrat. Hey, gymiee I'll be getting those today!

Then, about your concerns on snow white powder. In fact, that's basically the only whitening/whitening powder I know. I believe it can be any of this. Just increase the percentage and include it in your lotion and soap mix. I basically use it as a lightening additive. I use it only on my herbal soap (black soap) mix and add serums and oils to my lotion. Skin free serum so luuve my skin and beauty series oil. There is this detailed 'whitening oil' I just included to my stash. I've only used it once. I intend to include it in this new regimen of ours 😂
So, I'll recommend snow white powder to you ( get original Tawas snow white). I've also used Giga white powder but snow white is also my go to.

Ah, you've totally converted me! I'm buying the MSM powder! Yeah, I also read about the great love it shows to hair. And I keep virgin hair. I got a bit scared on seeing some bad review about it. But right now, I'm getting it! As for the collagen, there's this sponsored ad page that just flowed into my TL on IG. They've got this fine marine collagen powder. I may try them. They also stock on other brands of collagen powder. Let me know if you want to check them out.

I'll hunt for the Asantee soap too. And I may not follow you to use the lotion on my face. I've got oily face too.and it is very prone to break outs. But oil works for me, as a cleanser (oil cleansing) and just a thin film to seal in moisture after using my face moisturizer. The rate of break outs have been reduced after using this regimen.

Thanks again babe, for being honest.
P. S. What brand of Vit. E do you use? I've always used pharma grade vit. E cap.
Can't wait to hear from you (don't worry, I'll be watching this space more often from now)
Hey dear @LaVeev it's okay we're all here to learn and help each other out and being forthcoming is always the best approach.

Okay you're saying you've used the fair and white so white and exclusive ranges and aren't too sure about them lightening you yh? Well the hq percentage in them is really low 1.9% so sometimes they don't really do much and that's why I started mixing mine. Cause it lightened me at first then stopped so I had mix to get any results from them. As for original, I think casabella sells them so you can get them there. The so white one is the range I know I hear ppl rave about more for lightening. The exclusive I think doesn't work for everyone.

Funny ive been eyeing Anew lotion myself. All I know about it is that once my friend got a mixed cream from tejuosho and Anew lotion was the base cream and it worked really really well. She became a really creamy pale light skin. But later I discovered there was a steroid in the mix movate precisely and I asked her to stop. And she immediately got darker. My point is I don't think Anew lotion on it's own is bad but I can't say it's that strong. I've read a thread on here of someone who used the lotion alone and it brightened her nicely she said. I don't think it does any major lightening on it's own. But when mixed results could be promising.

This is the Carotein gel I use Cream Material property Cigarette Tobacco products Skin care

for the bio eclat I will take a pic and upload soon when I can. Yes fair and white serums contain hq too 1.9% I believe. That's what's on their site.

Skin free
serum?? I've heard of skin free milk didn't know it had a serum.pls Is it any good? And do you know if it lightens a pale yellow or high golden yellow? I'm interested.

Im on the hunt for maxiwhite KA serum rn! Yes I've purchased from the seller on jiji once but can't say it did much as opposed to one I purchased earlier from buttergrey when they were still in business so I wasn't sure if it was the real serum or not.

Youre good with LA lotion. It's always best to exfo thoroughly first for optimum results. Okay I'd try to get the tawas Snow White powder then but I'd need your directions on what percentage to mix in. Is beauty series oil used for lightening? I've checked the ingredients online but saw nothing that can lighten. Or is it more of a skin nourishing/building oil? About this 'whitening oil' someone posted something about a new whitening oil too on another thread. More info pls I'm also interested in that.

Yes MSM is great i think you should try it and it's wonderful for hair growth too. pls I'd like info on the marine collagen. That's supposed to be the best or superior form.

I know my mix won't be suitable for face use for others and it's better to be cautious with the face it's very sensitive. I'm surprised I can even get away with using on my face even.

i use two kinds of vitamin e. One I buy from an organic vendor it's in oil form and very thick has a clear colour. I buy in 100ml bottle then I also use the capsules from my supplements stash. So sometimes piping rock vit e or puritans pride or any other brand I'm using at the moment. So I use both in the oil mix, I find the one from the bottle is too thick so I like to dilute it.

#74 ·
@caramelgodess thank you for cteating this thread and being so honest! I really like the fact that u take a break after a month to moisturize in the morning. Most people like me just totally forget about it and continue with the lightning cream which then tends to go wrong cos theres not so much moisture in them.
Please elaborate more on your facial regime.
I wish i was back in lagos with this your full list of mix, would have gone crazy in yaba and lagos island looking for all of them.
Them mixers stories ehn, we have to create another thread for those ones specialy cos bad stories everywhere! Just finished using one that turned my skin into strawberry skin, white dots everywhere.
Thanks again, will continue to follow the thread and learn 1 or 2 tricks and see if i can find some of the products on amazon or aliexpress. 😚

#80 ·
@caramelgodess thank you for cteating this thread and being so honest! I really like the fact that u take a break after a month to moisturize in the morning. Most people like me just totally forget about it and continue with the lightning cream which then tends to go wrong cos theres not so much moisture in them.
Please elaborate more on your facial regime.
I wish i was back in lagos with this your full list of mix, would have gone crazy in yaba and lagos island looking for all of them.
Them mixers stories ehn, we have to create another thread for those ones specialy cos bad stories everywhere! Just finished using one that turned my skin into strawberry skin, white dots everywhere.
Thanks again, will continue to follow the thread and learn 1 or 2 tricks and see if i can find some of the products on amazon or aliexpress. 😚
You're welcome love @Adebee
truth is we all forget but my skin became thin and that made it a must for me to moisturize or else.
Lol. Boo them places you mentioned are the plug for lightening ingredients.
Definitely another thread needs to be done on this. Lmao. It will be like bleaching horror stories!
Mixers are not very nice people. I don't know if it's ignorance or they just don't care what happens to people's skins with these dangerous mixes. Smh!

okay boo and please share with us some of your own lightening tips too. Would love to learn more from everyone on here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.