Please help. Can you use Tretinoin on your face a few weeks after (or during) using M

Thread: Please help. Can you use Tretinoin on your face a few weeks after (or during) using M

Please help. Can you use Tretinoin on your face a few weeks after (or during) using M

I went to a dermatologist and he prescribed me Tretinoin for my face. I have texture issues. Small colourless pumbs. Not too bad but I want smooth skin.

Next week I’ll start my peeling/exfoliating regime, which is weekly lactic acid peels and amlactin moisturiser.

6 weeks later

I’ll be using Maxi White & IKB gel. Until I reach a good shade then stop.

Can I start using Tertionin after that? Can I use it during lighting eve during lightning?

I can’t ask a dermatologist these questions because they’re against maxi white and these products. Please help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I get prescription too from my derm... I have veltin (mixture of tretinion and some acne med)
    She also give me bleaching cream to use with that. So u gonna use little bit of tretinion then layer yr lightening products on top

Great! Thank you for answering me.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I used Tretinoin in the past which was prescribed by my dermatologist to help with my acne scars. It broke me out so badly. Everyday was a new pimiple on my face. I went back to complain to my Derm and she said, yeah some people break out from it. Then why did you prescribe it for me? When you know I'm already treating acne? Such a crazy b*tch! Be careful with it

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    I used Tretinoin in the past which was prescribed by my dermatologist to help with my acne scars. It broke me out so badly. Everyday was a new pimiple on my face. I went back to complain to my Derm and she said, yeah some people break out from it. Then why did you prescribe it for me? When you know I'm already treating acne? Such a crazy b*tch! Be careful with it
    It is a detoxification process even oil cleansing method break some people out.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Yes, you can.

Thank you for answering everyone. I think most of you answered whether I can use Tretinoin with or after Maxi White or lightning products, but I also wanted to make sure or I can use Tretinoin in combination with weekly 65% lactic acid peels.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    Which RA did she prescribe? I wouldn't blame her for doing wrong......acne meds whether oral or topical, is all trial and error. Best to give meds 3 months to see if its going to help......everything takes time. If it doesn't work, switch to another. And purging is completely normal when you start a new med. I wouldn't throw in the towel until you find the right one but that will only happen, if you keep trying!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements