DIY Kojic Acid Lotion ( Help !! ) - Page 4

Thread: DIY Kojic Acid Lotion ( Help !! )

😍😍😍

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownmom View Post
    Thanks alot for this infos...i will layer my body lotion with oils. I when and did my face cream , i so excited , ganz wait to try out hoping will clear my dark Spots. Will Post review After 2 Weeks or a month of use.
    I Used diy rose water to disolve the powders , thats why it has that pinkish color.
    YES! Now mix this into your lotion base and your off and running. The base you have you can use on your face and your body. Be consistent, use every day, there isn't anything in there that will cause you harm. SO many lotions on the market these days have these exact ingredients in them. CeraVe actually has a lotion with Niacinamide I've used it and added more to boost the %. The lotion you have is the french version but is the same as the US version. You will be good to go [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/thumbsup.gif[/IMG]

As for your dry skin, I would consider using your current mix in the AM and try using LA lotion in the PM. LA lotion is really good for dry skin it helps the skin exfoliate and allow products to penetrate easier but also helps moisture retain. It helps the skin stay soft and supple. Give it a thought. AS for your knuckles, they don't look bad at all, your making progress, and steps in the right direction! I'm so happy for you @Brownmom
    Thanks dear @gymrat ..u hv help me alot ...feel like hugging u right now

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Thanks alot for this infos...i will layer my body lotion with oils. I when and did my face cream , i so excited , ganz wait to try out hoping will clear my dark Spots. Will Post review After 2 Weeks or a month of use.
    I Used diy rose water to disolve the powders , thats why it has that pinkish color.
    YES! Now mix this into your lotion base and your off and running. The base you have you can use on your face and your body. Be consistent, use every day, there isn't anything in there that will cause you harm. SO many lotions on the market these days have these exact ingredients in them. CeraVe actually has a lotion with Niacinamide I've used it and added more to boost the %. The lotion you have is the french version but is the same as the US version. You will be good to go [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/thumbsup.gif[/IMG]

As for your dry skin, I would consider using your current mix in the AM and try using LA lotion in the PM. LA lotion is really good for dry skin it helps the skin exfoliate and allow products to penetrate easier but also helps moisture retain. It helps the skin stay soft and supple. Give it a thought. AS for your knuckles, they don't look bad at all, your making progress, and steps in the right direction! I'm so happy for you @Brownmom
    isn’t she so helpful? My god I could go to gymmie with anything and I mean anything 🙂

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Your very welcome, glad to help I'd hug you right back
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    isn’t she so helpful? My god I could go to gymmie with anything and I mean anything 🙂
    Bless you my Saucey and yes you can, you can come to me with anything I am always here for you, big or small, I'll tackle it
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

I odered these and came today... i want to add into my Regiment. What dosage do you recommend @gymrat ?
    I will also transfer my Glutathione caps to acid resistant capsules.....i read somewhere that will help to get direct to blond streamt quicker .
    Attached Images Attached Images

I odered these and came today... i want to add into my Regiment. What dosage do you recommend @gymrat?
    I will also transfer my Glutathione caps to acid resistant capsules.....i read somewhere that will help to get direct to blond streamt quicker .
    @Brownmom not gymmie this is how I would take them:
    AM - 2 caps glutha + 2 caps vit C + 1 cap Milk Thistle (take these on an empty stomach or 2 hours after breakfast)
    Midday with lunch or dinner - 1 Cap NAC
    PM - 2 caps glutha + 2 caps vit C + 1 cap Milk Thistle + 1 Cap Super Collagen (take these 1-2 hours after dinner)

Jarrows glutha capsules are acid resistant so you don`t need to transfer them. Acid resistant caps are normally for DIY capsules using powder glutathione. Also I read that you have to cycle NAC, don`t take it continously w/out a break. hth

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    I odered these and came today... i want to add into my Regiment. What dosage do you recommend @gymrat?
    @Brownmom not gymmie this is how I would take them:
    AM - 2 caps glutha + 2 caps vit C + 1 cap Milk Thistle (take these on an empty stomach or 2 hours after breakfast)
    Midday with lunch or dinner - 1 Cap NAC
    PM - 2 caps glutha + 2 caps vit C + 1 cap Milk Thistle + 1 Cap Super Collagen (take these 1-2 hours after dinner)

Jarrows glutha capsules are acid resistant so you don`t need to transfer them. Acid resistant caps are normally for DIY capsules using powder glutathione. Also I read that you have to cycle NAC, don`t take it continously w/out a break. hth
    Thanks @Mazikeen
    So i should take NAC After every other day? Is it a must to Add MSM since i see alot in here use MSM ..i just a little bit scared that will be too much 😂😂

Thanks @Mazikeen
    So i should take NAC After every other day? Is it a must to Add MSM since i see alot in here use MSM ..i just a little bit scared that will be too much 😂😂
    @Brownmom You can take NAC everyday, just take a break after every 6mths. you can add msm if you like just increase the doses slowly since msm also detoxes and when combined with milk thistle & nac it could be too much if you take high doses. get the powder, better than caps.
    Last edited by Mazikeen; 02-25-2020 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks gymrat.

I decided to add a kojic acid lotion to my regime, does anyone know if I can mix Kojic acid powder, nacanmide powder and alpha Arbutin powder with Cetaphil lotion directly without heating, water or preservatives? I’ll make 100 ml weekly.

I’ll also add supplements. here’s what I’m taking: 1000g vitamin c, 600g s-acetyl l-glutathione, a hair supplement (Priorin) and 120g grape seed extract (for blood circulation and health)

I’m scared of mega dosing so what’s a reasonable dose of MSM powder that will make a difference? Should I also take niacinamide powder orally?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements