DIY Kojic Acid Lotion ( Help !! ) - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 First 5 6

Thread: DIY Kojic Acid Lotion ( Help !! )

Quote Originally Posted by PriorityMale View Post
    Hmm I've been thinking about whipping up a KA lotion myself...
    G&G is gone and I can't seem to trust anything else atm
    Hello everyone
    Cough, cough..........where have you been hiding Mr @PriorityMale haven't seen you in the hood in a LONG time how are things?? Struggling to find G&G? Heck in Cali were lucky to find toilet paper right now
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hmm I've been thinking about whipping up a KA lotion myself...
    G&G is gone and I can't seem to trust anything else atm
    Hello everyone
    Where have you been Mr P, @PriorityMale you vanished just like that along with your two beautiful ladies @moon and @hipvalley
    Welcome back hope you are here to stay.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Cough, cough..........where have you been hiding Mr @PriorityMale haven't seen you in the hood in a LONG time how are things?? Struggling to find G&G? Heck in Cali were lucky to find toilet paper right now
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    Where have you been Mr P, @PriorityMale you vanished just like that along with your two beautiful ladies @moon and @hipvalley
    Welcome back hope you are here to stay.

Hello ladies hope you've been doing well! I've just been dealing with lifes ups and downs. Haven't really used a lightening cream in like a year or so because of financial reasons. I don't really trust any lightening company and I can't find a kojic based cream/lotion here that's trusted and inexpensive on SCT which is why I considered just making my own.

Right now I'm using Amlactin and Kojie San and Retin A.
    My main goal is to have an even skin tone, if I slack off of exfoliation (which I have) I revert back to unevenness. My underarms and inner thighs are the lightest part of my body yet almost everywhere is 2x - 3x darker

I've considered maybe using 40% LA Peel but that last time I did that I burned myself :/

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hello ladies hope you've been doing well! I've just been dealing with lifes ups and downs. Haven't really used a lightening cream in like a year or so because of financial reasons. I don't really trust any lightening company and I can't find a kojic based cream/lotion here that's trusted and inexpensive on SCT which is why I considered just making my own.

Right now I'm using Amlactin and Kojie San and Retin A.
    My main goal is to have an even skin tone, if I slack off of exfoliation (which I have) I revert back to unevenness. My underarms and inner thighs are the lightest part of my body yet almost everywhere is 2x - 3x darker

I've considered maybe using 40% LA Peel but that last time I did that I burned myself :/
    welcome back, good lightening is not cheap especially when you want to be consistent with a goal. I will advise you not to burn yourself as damage from chemical burn could affect your confidence and social life just take things slow.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements