hands peel but wont lighten *pics included*
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: hands peel but wont lighten *pics included*

hands peel but wont lighten *pics included*

Hey yall,

im really having troubles with my hands. I can lighten my arms but not my hands for some reason, even though I've used way more things on them. I've tried LA (nothing), GA (flakes), RA (flakes), TCA (Has peeled me 3 times but never really lighten). I'm occluding with dodo + clear clinic + ra .1% right now but was wondering if anyone could suggest something else. I'm willing to use something powerful that'll work fast on just my hands, I really want to atleast match my arms.

For my arms Caro + Clear clinic + TCA worked but some reason , not on my hands

Thanks !
    Attachment 65329Attachment 65331

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Try toothbrush method with any great exfo-lightening soap...Do this three times a week, preferably at night...On nights you are not toothbrushing,use Retin-a.
    Apply your lighter on your hands and wear your Non-latex glove or just use a cling-film.
    Sounds ridiculous but you have to do what you have to do.
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Try toothbrush method with any great exfo-lightening soap...Do this three times a week, preferably at night...On nights you are not toothbrushing,use Retin-a.
    Apply your lighter on your hands and wear your Non-latex glove or just use a cling-film.
    Sounds ridiculous but you have to do what you have to do.
    @jcole what is the hand toothbruh method??

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2ksparevc View Post
    Hey yall,

im really having troubles with my hands. I can lighten my arms but not my hands for some reason, even though I've used way more things on them. I've tried LA (nothing), GA (flakes), RA (flakes), TCA (Has peeled me 3 times but never really lighten). I'm occluding with dodo + clear clinic + ra .1% right now but was wondering if anyone could suggest something else. I'm willing to use something powerful that'll work fast on just my hands, I really want to atleast match my arms.

Thanks ! [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/smile.png[/IMG]

I had a similar issue, nothing worked until I came across Raphe Pharmaceutique HP bleach oil. I saw a major difference within a month of consistent usage. This serum has replaced my hand lotion because it is that moisturizing.

Quote Originally Posted by peggylicious View Post
    I had a similar issue, nothing worked until I came across Raphe Pharmaceutique HP bleach oil. I saw a major difference within a month of consistent usage. This serum has replaced my hand lotion because it is that moisturizing.
    @peggylicious Wow, that is amazing and your hands look so light & natural. have you used any other products from the Raphe brand? Was the after pic a month after use?

Quote Originally Posted by 2ksparevc View Post
    Hey yall,

Thanks ! [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/smile.png[/IMG]

Looks really good
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

What can I use to get hands 1.5-2 shades up?

@peggylicious where do you buy the Raphe Pharmaceutique HP oil from, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Skinandwhatnot View Post
    @peggylicious where do you buy the Raphe Pharmaceutique HP oil from, please?
    I buy it here

https://naturalskincarelab.com/produ...5f383b5a&_ss=r

It's also available on Walmart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @peggylicious [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/hand.gif[/IMG] Wow, that is amazing and your hands look so light & natural. have you used any other products from the Raphe brand? Was the after pic a month after use? [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/thankyou.gif[/IMG]
    Yes! I use their whitening powder wash and kojic body wash. They no longer sell the powder wash (not sure why) but I still have a lot left from the last time I purchased. I use the powder wash in the AM and I mix the powder wash with the kojic wash in the PM.
    I add the HP bleach oil to my lotion (I use DH7 gold lotion) I apply the lotion AM & PM initially but after achieving my goal I reduced to AM & PM 4 x a week.
    Their products do not work overnight but if used as directed you'll start to notice a difference after 1 month of consistent usage. I like the results I get from their products compared to other brands and I've used A TON of different brands from high end to low end. The attached photo shows my 6 months progress. I don't intend to go any lighter as I'm happy with my results.🙂
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements