How to spot fake glutathione and where to buy in bulk; a thread

Thread: How to spot fake glutathione and where to buy in bulk; a thread

How to spot fake glutathione and where to buy in bulk; a thread

So I brought cheaper no brand glutathione (like £16 quid for 120) and jarrows formula. I also had ph strips. And compared them. I hope this helps someone.

My cheaper off brand had an alkaline ph, no reaction with baking soda and very little change in ph once a proportionate amount of baking soda was added the ph just above 7. After using it in a rectal implant I had a bowel movement and felt very nauseous.

Whereas the jarrows formula was acidic when dissolved in water and when mixed with baking soda went from translucent white to clear after bubbling. The jarrows also has a distinct ripe smell from opening the bottle and when dissolved in water.

Anyone know where I can purchase authentic glutathione in bulk.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rosesarebleu View Post
    So I brought cheaper no brand glutathione (like £16 quid for 120) and jarrows formula. I also had ph strips. And compared them. I hope this helps someone.

My cheaper off brand had an alkaline ph, no reaction with baking soda and very little change in ph once a proportionate amount of baking soda was added the ph just above 7. After using it in a rectal implant I had a bowel movement and felt very nauseous.

Whereas the jarrows formula was acidic when dissolved in water and when mixed with baking soda went from translucent white to clear after bubbling. The jarrows also has a distinct ripe smell from opening the bottle and when dissolved in water.

Anyone know where I can purchase authentic glutathione in bulk.
    @rosesarebleu you can buy from Purebulk. Have purchased from them many times with zero issues.
    https://purebulk.com/products/glutathione-reduced

4. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements