Glutathione Scam!!!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 Last

Thread: Glutathione Scam!!!

Glutathione Scam!!!

I knew there was something fishy about this lady!!
    3C77249D-E510-437B-8E40-630C018FAD1F.jpg l
    look at her hands!!! I think she used cream redarkens then either takes a long break from yt until she’s light enough to put in a heavy filter and look light or she plasters lighter make up on and puts on a heavy filter! This is what makes bleachers look bad this lady and the finesse artist look like mentally not okay and give off super micheal Jackson vibes then they try to sell their fake products!! I think glutathione can brighten and maybe even lighten 2-3 shades but a NC50-NC20 trope of transformation is hard to believe! By the way ladies don’t wear foundation that’s too light for your hands and body it’s a big give away that you’re a bleacher and you just end up looking so crazy

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

E7E8B946-EB62-42BA-9DBC-00D9D3BEFFC1.jpgLook at her arms
    B98601D3-4FC7-4030-8ABB-21BF3CE6FD45.jpg Here she put the product in front of her so her super bright exposure when down and you can see her true color
    709C3C93-CEA3-4865-98E4-DDC4EF2A4270.jpg look at her hand

why would anyone would to be such an ugly colour? it looks so unnatural
    Carmel Skin Bby

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by berrieheart View Post
    why would anyone would to be such an ugly colour? it looks so unnatural
    I have no idea but imagine seeing this in real life, I feel bad for her. In one of her videos on the beach a group of boys made fun of her and she mentioned it. I wonder what she used that caused the damage on her hands

Wow good job on this investigation, when I first came across this lady I couldn’t understand the colour and her eyebrows it was just shocking and adds to the clown look. She encouraged people to literally drink money in downing bottles of core brand glutathione...

Aww I kinda feel very bad for her, if there is anything I hate most about bleaching ,it has to be the yellow /pale face and dark body.i just can’t cope , I focus so much on my body before face. The worst thing is most bleachers overdo it either with creams or make up almost like they are trying to make a juxtaposition effect !

Wow I am speechless

There are members on here who have lightened more than 5 shades on glutathione so it works.

I feel like if you don’t trust the products these women recommend then it’s up to you to do your research and find something that works for you.

Finesse artist wasn’t selling anything directly. She only put up amazon affiliate links

Every skin lightener who shares their story ends up being called a scam

Maybe it’ll be best for people to do their research find a product that works and STICK TO IT

Just checked out her YT and she has used many shady products like 30% Hydroquinone, steroids while taking glutha. Her skin regie is schizophrenic resulting in her uneven skin tone.

Quote Originally Posted by tonedpretty View Post
    Wow good job on this investigation, when I first came across this lady I couldn’t understand the colour and her eyebrows it was just shocking and adds to the clown look. She encouraged people to literally drink money in downing bottles of core brand glutathione...
    I wanted to believe that such a thing was possible so bad but something about her seemed off unhealthy and unnatural! I don’t know why people choose to lie or exaggerate their results like come on it’s just sad. She reminds me of that guy who did a video in the tub just a bit mentally off

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements