Skin Care Talk banner

Glutathione Scam!!!

36K views 80 replies 23 participants last post by  gymrat 
#1 ·
I knew there was something fishy about this lady!!
Hair Face Eyebrow Forehead Black hair
l
look at her hands!!! I think she used cream redarkens then either takes a long break from yt until she’s light enough to put in a heavy filter and look light or she plasters lighter make up on and puts on a heavy filter! This is what makes bleachers look bad this lady and the finesse artist look like mentally not okay and give off super micheal Jackson vibes then they try to sell their fake products!! I think glutathione can brighten and maybe even lighten 2-3 shades but a NC50-NC20 trope of transformation is hard to believe! By the way ladies don’t wear foundation that’s too light for your hands and body it’s a big give away that you’re a bleacher and you just end up looking so crazy

See less See more
#10 ·
I wanted to believe that such a thing was possible so bad but something about her seemed off unhealthy and unnatural! I don’t know why people choose to lie or exaggerate their results like come on it’s just sad. She reminds me of that guy who did a video in the tub just a bit mentally off

#6 ·
Aww I kinda feel very bad for her, if there is anything I hate most about bleaching ,it has to be the yellow /pale face and dark body.i just can’t cope , I focus so much on my body before face. The worst thing is most bleachers overdo it either with creams or make up almost like they are trying to make a juxtaposition effect !

#8 ·
There are members on here who have lightened more than 5 shades on glutathione so it works.

I feel like if you don’t trust the products these women recommend then it’s up to you to do your research and find something that works for you.

Finesse artist wasn’t selling anything directly. She only put up amazon affiliate links

Every skin lightener who shares their story ends up being called a scam

Maybe it’ll be best for people to do their research find a product that works and STICK TO IT

#13 ·
Fair enough but finesse artist looks crazy too lol if you go in her Tik tok people comment on her skin and ask why it looks like that and why are her elbows dark etc. I thought glutathione gives an over all lightening affect so I’m just confused as to why these ladies look like that? I’m not saying glutathione doesn’t work I’m just saying something is fishy about these ladies just pointing out an observation it’s just like how all these ig girls use filters and Facetune to change there body if no one ever exposed them then people would think that it’s real and might harm themselves or feel bad because their not getting the same results. I’m just pulling back the curtain and shinning a light

#15 ·
Oh Wowww!!!The first picture looks like those photoshopped videos where you put the head on another person's body...
I have unfollowed all YouTube Creammixers Except my Darling Micky.
I'm done with that life for now.

#17 ·
omg just watched it lol she’s definitely a member!! I wouldn’t be surprised if she even commented on this very thread I have my suspicions... also she said that the power powder I’d legit because it’s a registered company lol anyone can register a company I have a registered company even though I don’t have any products yet I have a friend who sells hair that has a registered company that doesn’t mean that the products work lol she said “my skin has always been one shade with no discolorations” how can she explain the screenshots then? This girl is funny

#19 ·
But why is she doing this? Presenting herself like that,when shes not even that light? Whats the sense in that? Ive watched her videos and its always made in high lightening and plenty make up...

if shes a member here she can restart her journey exfoliate, rebuild,moisturize, and lighten.. theres tons of advices and etc. here.. and then she will be able doing videos in dark rooms, or dull lighrening and we would still be able to see her true healthy color...

ps: filters is a lifesaver loool i wonder what bobrisky would have done without filter hehehe

#20 ·
View attachment 65479 l
look at her hands!!! I think she used cream redarkens then either takes a long break from yt until she’s light enough to put in a heavy filter and look light or she plasters lighter make up on and puts on a heavy filter! This is what makes bleachers look bad this lady and the finesse artist look like mentally not okay and give off super micheal Jackson vibes then they try to sell their fake products!! I think glutathione can brighten and maybe even lighten 2-3 shades but a NC50-NC20 trope of transformation is hard to believe! By the way ladies don’t wear foundation that’s too light for your hands and body it’s a big give away that you’re a bleacher and you just end up looking so crazy

I am so glad someone exposed her! I have been watching her for a while and I noticed she is using a Samsung phone front camera which has a natural built in 'beauty' filter which makes the skin 5 times lighter then what it is.

Its impossible to achieve this skin just on Glutathione alone anyway! I am asian with medium brown skin have been on glutathione orally and suppositories for almost 5 months and it hasn't done anything to me yet, I do notice the health benefits tho like, high energy, mental clarity etc.

perhaps the injection can lighten but orally supplements haven't done much for me. She uses her own line of skin care 'naturalistic' and bunch of foundation. another scammer!

#22 ·
View attachment 65479 l
look at her hands!!! I think she used cream redarkens then either takes a long break from yt until she’️s light enough to put in a heavy filter and look light or she plasters lighter make up on and puts on a heavy filter! This is what makes bleachers look bad this lady and the finesse artist look like mentally not okay and give off super micheal Jackson vibes then they try to sell their fake products!! I think glutathione can brighten and maybe even lighten 2-3 shades but a NC50-NC20 trope of transformation is hard to believe! By the way ladies don’️t wear foundation that’️s too light for your hands and body it’️s a big give away that you’️re a bleacher and you just end up looking so crazy

I am so glad someone exposed her! I have been watching her for a while and I noticed she is using a Samsung phone front camera which has a natural built in 'beauty' filter which makes the skin 5 times lighter then what it is.

Its impossible to achieve this skin just on Glutathione alone anyway! I am asian with medium brown skin have been on glutathione orally and suppositories for almost 5 months and it hasn't done anything to me yet, I do notice the health benefits tho like, high energy, mental clarity etc.

perhaps the injection can lighten but orally supplements haven't done much for me. She uses her own line of skin care 'naturalistic' and bunch of foundation. another scammer!
Many people have asked her repeatedly to get a better camera where we will be able to at least see her natural skin tone.

I just don’t trust none of these youtubers smh

#23 ·
View attachment 65479 l
look at her hands!!! I think she used cream redarkens then either takes a long break from yt until she’️s light enough to put in a heavy filter and look light or she plasters lighter make up on and puts on a heavy filter! This is what makes bleachers look bad this lady and the finesse artist look like mentally not okay and give off super micheal Jackson vibes then they try to sell their fake products!! I think glutathione can brighten and maybe even lighten 2-3 shades but a NC50-NC20 trope of transformation is hard to believe! By the way ladies don’️t wear foundation that’️s too light for your hands and body it’️s a big give away that you’️re a bleacher and you just end up looking so crazy

Many people have asked her repeatedly to get a better camera where we will be able to at least see her natural skin tone.

I just don’t trust none of these youtubers smh
The amount of money I’ve waisted in the past listening to some youtubers lol

#26 ·
so many of these skin lighteners on YouTube are scammer and delusional
Stephanie is a fraud, her video quality is filmed on a potato so we cant ever see her real skin tone, white washed bad makeup, lied about owning a company and has skin texture and tone that is less than undesirable

Finesse is the same terrible skin texture and tone, extremely pale makeup, has discoloration all over her body, I wouldn't take advice from her at all (and just to be petty her teeth annoy me)

Tatiana disappeared

The muslim girl (I forgot her name) is always posting drama with is just annoying after a when but she's made good progress although I found it weird that she deleted all her old videos

#32 ·
I'm so glad someone exposed her cause I felt like her videos were fishy, but didn't know enough to really say so. Whenever she's brought up, SO many people defend her and say she's "real" and like... I get it, since so many are fake, but misleading is as bad as lying when it comes to skin lightening imo. Especially when you advertise going from NC50 to NC20 or higher. That's selling people false promise. Cause, I mean, from NC50 to NC42 is still impressive! Be real! Give us real expectations!

Idk how to tag names on this forum, but how about we not get off topic, Shallalah, you can defend your religion in another thread, but this isn't the place.

#38 ·
I dont think the person above was trying to insult the religion but merely drawing from observation. It is clear that Islam oppresses women by default, merely by what is written in scriptures. Women are seen as unequal! Fact. Martyrs are rewarded in heaven with 72 virgin women, Say no more. Anyways this post is not about religion we are really going off topic now

#45 ·
For all the people coming for me my statement is about what I personally observed. And even my experience trying to date a muslom guy. You can call me ignorant and everything but again all from personal experience in America. I get what you all are trying to say about it not being that way and them being progressive about women and their rights but please respect my experience and I am very open to hearing about yours.

#48 ·
Oh I see. I know there are a lot of cultural issues among different religions. It's difficult to keep religion and culture separate. I come from a buddist and Coptic Christian background (my grandparents). My brother committed suicide 10 years ago, when he was 17 from mental issues arising from molestation by preists at a very young. Although priests represent God, that priest was definitely wasn't representing anything Christian. But sadly this pushed my family away from religion and now they are atheist. But to me I found the definition of God making the most sense as defined in islam. I was brought up to HATE muslims. But I did a lot of research and Islam is not what all the propaganda is saying about it.

I'm sure someone is going to identify me after exposing all this personal info!

#46 ·
Back to CATFISH Stephanie!! I saw this one video where she said she drunk one bottle of that glutathione per day!! Lmaoo Whew chilee I was tempted to go use my hard earned money thinking I go white white lml in all seriousness I’m just glad for Sct because this site not only saved my skin but saved me from parting ways with my cash on foolishness

#55 ·
Creams are what will take one to 4 or more shades

Glutathione wouldn’t take anyone above 2 shades.

It took me two shades and then when I just had a break for 5 days I lost all progress.

Not worth it too expensive for that.

I am just going to take 1000mg a day for that natural glow that’s all.

Money don’t grow on trees for me to be wasting it taking 8k a day bullshit.

#57 ·
I’ve always wondered why Stephanie didn’t have a proper YouTube set up, it’s because she was hiding her different tones. LMAO. To the poster that mentioned her eyebrows being too dark, that was a dead giveaway for me, when you lighten, usually the skin underneath your eyebrow hairs will lighten as well to change your tone all over. Her brows stayed dark af and the makeup caked up harder. Sad.

Speaking of finesse artist, I had to unsubscribe. She wants to be this dainty Asian/kawaii type of girl and it’s just not working for her. she’s uneven and a little insecure. Don’t get me wrong, I think nose jobs and plastic surgery are 100% okay and you should do what’s best for your confidence, but I feel like she wants to rid herself of her entire look. It’s odd.

Back to Stephanie - this forum and her videos inspired me to pursue glutathione and I actually saw great results. I am brownskin with warm undertones, so I lightened pretty quick (2 months) but then my color plateaued and I didn’t get any lighter. If I added creams I could lighten much more, but I decided I just want to be a caramel brown/high yellow that’s even all over. No need to spend my rent in glutathione to achieve that, 1000mg liposmal gluta and Vitamin C and then I’m getting laser skin lightening on my knees and elbows.

#70 ·
I had been following Tatiana too for a while and it's clear to see she hasn't actually lightened much, just shedded her permatan. YouTube is a good way for these people to secure free products etc and sell us snake oil for the most part. Tatiana disappeared for the longest and just popped up again like she wasnt gone, I know she mentioned she started to date a guy ( a lot of women get caught up with the excitement!) But when you have a following, and for many content creators, YouTube subscribers put money in their pocket, I was irked that she had just fell off and appeared again darker acting like she had lightened smfh.
Shikosbeauty however seems consistent, but again plugging her own brand of creams.

#72 ·
I had been following Tatiana too for a while and it's clear to see she hasn't actually lightened much, just shedded her permatan. YouTube is a good way for these people to secure free products etc and sell us snake oil for the most part. Tatiana disappeared for the longest and just popped up again like she wasnt gone, I know she mentioned she started to date a guy ( a lot of women get caught up with the excitement!) But
when you have a following, and for many content creators, YouTube subscribers put money in their pocket, I was irked that she had just fell off and appeared again darker acting like she had lightened smfh.
Shikosbeauty however seems consistent, but again plugging her own brand of creams.

Shikosbeauty I'm going to try it when its available.

Tatiana naturally light. Doing deep breathing and wearing sunscreen would get her the same results.

#73 ·
So easy to digress on these threads, but to actually contribute to post my experience with glutathione is as follows'

Did a series of 6 ivs at 1600mg, no lightening results however noticed more energy.

Started taking 2000mg of l reduced glutathione consistently may 2019 to November 2019- no lightening results.

Switched to jarrows s acetyl glutathione December 2019 to currently- no lightening results but my skin does not break out as much/ much clearer skin

(All taken with vitamin c of course)

Overall super disappointed with glutathione. Although I am aware I didnt exactly megadose, I am very observant of my skin in general and didnt notice even the slightest improvement in discolouration.

These dark skin women who are turning white are simply not doing so with glutathione alone, FACT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.