Tiny dark dots/marks on breast?

Thread: Tiny dark dots/marks on breast?

Lightbulb Tiny dark dots/marks on breast?

Please help.. I am not sure what this is but started appearing about 7 months ago .

sometimes they look like goosebumps and most of the time they are flat no texture, mainly around the chest/breast area and only noticeable up close..

I have accidentally used steroids in the past (products bought out of desperation over instagram from a Nigerian lady not knowing what it contained).

Currently I only use DIY Kojic acid cream and oral Glutathione since almost 6 months now.

What is this? How can I get rid of this? (I am seeing a dermatologist soon, but I wanted to see if any of you experts could help). Thank you very much! 20200224_011637.jpg20200224_011820.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Dermatitis from the kojic acid it’s a reaction due to the irritation of the acid skin build and use lower concentration of the KA

How many percent of kojic acid die u add to ur lotion?its recommended anything from 1-5% . I use 3% for my body and i have no problem . Try to reduce KA if u have sensitiv skin and see if it will work

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thank you all lovely ladies, I can assure you its not the Kojic acid as I add approx 3% to my lotion. These spots started about a little before I jumped on the Kojic acid serum, I was under the impression its KP but my facial person told me its not it .. so that's why I made an appointment with a proper derm to figure it out.

@sam oul I will definitely try that soap, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Goalreacher View Post
    Please help.. I am not sure what this is but started appearing about 7 months ago [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/frown.png[/IMG].

sometimes they look like goosebumps and most of the time they are flat no texture, mainly around the chest/breast area and only noticeable up close..

I have accidentally used steroids in the past (products bought out of desperation over instagram from a Nigerian lady not knowing what it contained).

Currently I only use DIY Kojic acid cream and oral Glutathione since almost 6 months now.

What is this? How can I get rid of this? (I am seeing a dermatologist soon, but I wanted to see if any of you experts could help). Thank you very much! 20200224_011637.jpg20200224_011820.jpg
    I had this all over my back some months ago..I used pharmaderm Lotion to get rid of this.Maybe your current body lotion is a little bit too sensitive for your skin,some adjustments need to be made.
    Regular salt body scrub helps too.
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    Dermatitis from the kojic acid it’️s a reaction due to the irritation of the acid skin build and use lower concentration of the KA
    Yesss.. That's the name Dermatitis.It seems like chicken skin though.
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

Its interesting the little dark dots you have on your boobs Ive had these on mine for as long as I've had boobs lol. I wish I could get rid of them but I think they are something similar to the black dots that some people get on their legs

10. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements