Kojic Acid Soap Question

Thread: Kojic Acid Soap Question

Kojic Acid Soap Question

Can this be used on the face? I read that it burns? How do you use it on the body? Do you lather up, leave on the skin for a minute or two, and then rinse off? Should I do a patch test 1st bf using?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Can this be used on the face? Yes
    I read that it burns? It never burned on my skin
    How do you use it on the body? Just like regular soap
    Do you lather up, leave on the skin for a minute or two, and then rinse off? Yes
    Should I do a patch test 1st bf using? Yes
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Can this be used on the face? Yes
    I read that it burns? It never burned on my skin
    How do you use it on the body? Just like regular soap
    Do you lather up, leave on the skin for a minute or two, and then rinse off? Yes
    Should I do a patch test 1st bf using? Yes
    Thanks so much for your reply. I would like to mainly try using this on my lower legs to see if it helps any. I will post back my experience, good or bad.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Your welcome, and best of luck with it!

@ gymrat, I tried it out in the shower last night after my workout at the fitness center. I lathered up, left it on for about 3 or 4 mins, and then rinsed it off. I felt nothing...no tingle, no burn, no nothing. How often should I used this soap? Daily, every other day, etc. in your opinion? Should I use a wash cloth or just continue to use my hands like I did last night? Also, should I apply some kind of a moisturizer immediately after I get out of the shower? Any more tips or suggestions you might have are appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRay13 View Post
    @ gymrat, I tried it out in the shower last night after my workout at the fitness center. I lathered up, left it on for about 3 or 4 mins, and then rinsed it off. I felt nothing...no tingle, no burn, no nothing. How often should I used this soap? Daily, every other day, etc. in your opinion? Should I use a wash cloth or just continue to use my hands like I did last night? Also, should I apply some kind of a moisturizer immediately after I get out of the shower? Any more tips or suggestions you might have are appreciated.
    Hello @blueray ! You can use the soap for a month (morning and night) and see if theres a difference in your skin tone. If u start noticing your skin is itching or tingling alternate with a regular bar soap.
    Moisturizer(Jergens/avon is fine) is a must because the soap drys out the skin. Washcloth is your choice to use or not but it helps with the lather. (My little opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRay13 View Post
    I used it daily, with or without a cloth, moisturizing right after your out is perfect. I never experienced any tingling, burning etc. You won't know what will work for you until you give it try keep at it, you have nothing to lose!

Can I mix in kojic acid powder with my fair and white body wash to give it a boost?

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements