Do you ever crave being in the sun?

Thread: Do you ever crave being in the sun?

Do you ever crave being in the sun?

I’ve been trying to avoid the sun for the past two weeks and it’s hard. I used to spend so much time under the sun even if I’m just sitting in my house’s backyard. I would sit there for couple of hours with a drink and I enjoyed it so much. But this caused me to tan soooo much. Today I have this urge to just say “fuck it”, put on sunscreen and long sleeves and sit under the sun for couple of hours, but I’m afraid al my efforts in the past two weeks will be gone and I’ll start from square one. Do you ever get this feeling?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

No, but then again I've never really been an outside person to begin with. Quite honestly though I wouldn't even be outside that much right now personally with what's going on but thats just me.

Only during cold winter days and when the air conditioning is too cold inside.

Scorching hot heat makes me exhausted. But I will go out on a warm/not scorching hot day with no shame. Just wear some sunblock and enjoy your life. I actually look a bit cuter with a light golden tan.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Skinandwhatnot View Post
    I’ve been trying to avoid the sun for the past two weeks and it’s hard. I used to spend so much time under the sun even if I’m just sitting in my house’s backyard. I would sit there for couple of hours with a drink and I enjoyed it so much. But this caused me to tan soooo much. Today I have this urge to just say “fuck it”, put on sunscreen and long sleeves and sit under the sun for couple of hours, but I’m afraid al my efforts in the past two weeks will be gone and I’ll start from square one. Do you ever get this feeling?
    No heat is unpleasant for me it makes me sweat and it stings if I don’t have sunscreen and protective clothing. My favorite are summer at around 6pm to night time at 6 it’s still light out but cloudy and warm I don’t sweat up I still get to enjoy being outside. Even before lightening I hated being in super hot direct sun. But if I have sunscreen and protective clothing on then I’ll go out like I have classes I have to walk to on campus in the morning and afternoon but that’s like hell for me lol

Sunscreen AND long sleeves, no thanks. If I'm outside and wear long sleeves, I don't have sunscreen on under the long sleeves. If I am out without long sleeves then yes absolutely apply sunscreen.

If your out in long sleeves apply sunscreen to the areas that are exposed to the sun, face, hands, neck, legs whatever. However, I wouldn't ever have the want or need to just "sit" in the sun.

Whats wrong with being outside with your drink under an umbrella or in the shade?
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

@gymrat I actually do sit under a very big umbrella but still the sun rays enter from both sides. Sometimes it touches my skin. I’m sure it contributes to tanning because I wear a lot of tshirts and I can see where the tan ends.

And for everyone else I don’t mean when it’s really hot outside. I mean when the weather is moderately warm but very sunny. 20-25 celsius or 70-80 fahrenheit. That’s the weather right now where I live and it’s very sunny.

But to be honest even when it’s the middle of the summer and very hot I’d still sit outside under an umbrella haha. I need to change this habit.
    Last edited by Skinandwhatnot; 03-16-2020 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinandwhatnot View Post
    Only near body of waters like lakes and stuff. Sun makes me sweat and I hate sweating, also the sun has this burning feeling pm myself.

10. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements